csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
If you are a patron and feel he's not living up to what you are contributing, even when paused, STOP, simple, no need to attack the man. If you are not giving BD ANY MONEY you can express disappointment without being an ASSHOLE by making light of the death in his family. And if you gave up on this game a while ago, WTF are you here spewing BULLSHIT!

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
A patreon question, how would it work if i decide to give money to BD. Would he get it because i am a new sub or not because he has.payments on hold.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It's also fairly human to become ill, physically or mentally, especially after a family members death. I don't know where you live but in most civilized places that means you get to NOT work for a while but sure, you do you......
In my life I've survived 5 squadmates, 4 cousins, 7 good friends, both my parents and all my grandparents. I never missed a day of work nor am I uncommon. I've known plenty just the same or stronger.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
In my life I've survived 5 squadmates, 4 cousins, 7 good friends, both my parents and all my grandparents. I never missed a day of work nor am I uncommon. I've known plenty just the same or stronger.
Most people are compassionate and have empathy. To me, death is part of life and I just continue on as I always have. It doesn't bother me. But, I am also the guy that realizes that death affects everyone differently. So, I am not going to judge BD harshly for how it has affected him. I'm not sorry for saying that people need to grow up over this. These are my final words on this stupid matter.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes