Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Braindrop you are going through allot. Stop worrying too much about the game and see about your real life. Family and personal life come first. I'm sure the game will be fine in time. Take good care of yourself and loved ones.

Everyone asking about the damn update should consider that the developer is dealing with real life issues now and we should be more supportive and understanding towards him. Some of you are really damn salty about it. What money "milker" pause a good money from 3,466 patrons pledges? Yes, I'm frustrated to about not playing the game update right now, but what can we do?

Hating and insulting won't speed up the game updates for sure. Relax, play other games and wish the best for the developer to continue this beautiful game project.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Braindrop you are going through allot. Stop worrying too much about the game and see about your real life. Family and personal life come first. I'm sure the game will be fine in time. Take good care of yourself and loved ones.

Everyone asking about the damn update should consider that the developer is dealing with real life issues now and we should be more supportive and understanding towards him. Some of you are really damn salty about it. What money "milker" pause a good money from 3,466 patrons pledges? Yes, I'm frustrated to about not playing the game update right now, but what can we do?

Hating and insulting won't speed up the game updates for sure. Relax, play other games and wish the best for the developer to continue this beautiful game project.
Nah.. that's not how it works...

You have to write: uPdATe wHeN? and make a rude joke instead...

/jk

Love the game and I hope he does better soon. IRL stuff has always top prio... There are so many other games to play anyway.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
It's May 19, meaning the spotlight is now on Lauren. The counselor and the new head president (replacing Charles) at WVM. A kind woman who made a career out of helping people overcome their problems. Curious to see the changes now she's head of WVM and what happens if MC is caught streaking again.

Happy Birthday Lauren!
Lauren_CharacterScreen.png

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
It's May 19, meaning the spotlight is now on Lauren. The counselor and the new head president (replacing Charles) at WVM. A kind woman who made a career out of helping people overcome their problems. Curious to see the changes now she's head of WVM and what happens if MC is caught streaking again.

Happy Birthday Lauren!
View attachment 1819582
i know i know a bit useless reply but its 2022 she must be 43

Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022

Happy Birthday Lauren!
View attachment 1819582
Damn, her face looks a lot better than I remember.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020

View attachment 1813804

Hey guys.

I appreciate all of the feedback on the last post about how most of you want the update to be delivered.
I will not be releasing in chunks, it will be in one large update.
I took some time to really think things through and I've come up with a hopeful solution to relieve some of my stress about releasing something though.

I do not have a current release date scheduled for the actual update and I do not plan on sharing one until it is packaged and tested and ready to release.
I am admittedly getting hit by many waves of second thoughts. I've reworked 2 of the scenes and have come to a point where I needed some time away from working on the game itself as it was becoming a bit self destructive since what I assume is grief I am dealing with was being channeled into doubting myself. I don't want to go down that rabbit hole again.
It's also been very pleasant to throw myself into something to work and distract myself with that doesn't need me to be very emotionally sound.

In this time I've done a lot of "side" work and I do have some release dates for some of it.

Firstly the birthday renders will be made up to date. This will include the girls in the months of March-May. (Zoe, Wendy, Talismah, Tia, Hannah, Eden, Katie, Aubrey, Emiko, Blue/Orange, Lauren, Anna, Yuki, Green)
These will be released on May 20th at 12:00 EST

Secondly, something that's been talked about for a long time has finally been made.
It is called "Day in the life of" or "DITLO" for short. (This is my hopeful remedy for my release anxiety)
This will be a series of short stories featuring characters and what they did on previous days in the story and the first one will be centered around Harper.
All renders will be in 4k (except for in the future when they're added as playable stories from the main game, they'll have to be scaled down to 1080p, the standalone will still be 4k though)
This first set will be released on May 28th at 12:00 EST
(More info on this will be in my next post)

Thirdly, I have reworked the Character Sheets.
Looking back at it, I'm not happy with the format I chose for them previously. Also a lot of measurements have changed and I also wanted to broaden the age range a bit.
These will be released on May 30th at 12:00 EST

Once again, there are no release plans for the update yet.
I'll be completely honest when I say I'm not doing very well emotionally. I'm okay, like life is still going on but I'm finding everything to be very tasking and difficult still. This situation has caused a lot of old issues to pop back up from things that happened in the past I think.
All I want to do is lay in bed, I'm fighting myself every day to get up and be a father and husband and to work on the game.
I'm talking to my therapist twice a week and doing everything I can but nothing is working.
I know it's a "time heals all wounds" situation but the more time that passes the more I feel like I'm suffocating.
I feel like I'm on a self destructive meltdown and I have no way to stop it. Every move I can make is the wrong move somehow.
Setting the dates for this side content is very much on purpose to try and kickstart that part of my brain to get my shit together.
I don't want to unpause pledges until I release the update but at the same time I don't know when that will be and I have a family to provide for.
Either decision will stress the fuck out of me since I don't feel like I deserve anything and the guilt will eat at me and make things worse or I'll pause and feel guilty for spending time away from family for no immediate gain and the stresses of that will compound into something worse.
And that "both sides suck" is true for just about every decision I have to make right now.
God my bed looks very appealing right now thinking about this stuff.

Sorry for venting, probably shouldn't include my brain vomit here since it's a bit too personal and I don't want anyone worrying too much about me. Might edit it out later.
I just wish I could get out of my own way right now.

I don't have a whole lot left to say.
As always thank you all for showing your support and all of the kind messages.
I hope to have better news soon.
Thank you for caring enough about something I make to read these.
Love you guys and talk to you soon.
I don’t know if you even check F95 but dude take time for you. Having gone through similar phases without even having the pressure you do I know how important it is to just focus on you whenever necessary or else it’ll get worse.
Frankly it’s amazing you’ve kept working/communicating so often with all your stuff going on and I don’t think many people mind hearing about it and most of us would encourage you to share as much as it helps. In fact if it’d help to just make regular posts that’re “Brain Vomit” I’d encourage it(Also call them that. It’s catchy/on-brand)-you could have a place to vent and it might even help with progress overall.
Anyway dude you do you-there’s plenty of good games to play while we wait and good things are worth waiting for. Best vibes, my dude

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lauren was one of the characters that had their character models redesigned.
The fuck. I didnt even knew you were allowed to comment normally here. :mad:
Was looking for the birthday! :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Bev_

Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022
Lauren was one of the characters that had their character models redesigned.
I figured, I'm just surprised how much better she looks. Wasn't really interested in her before, but now she can get my MC's dick if she wants it.

Reactions: Bev_

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Game will be postponed till May 2023

Due to several events that will take place during this year

That affect the release

In june his pc will probally brake down and needs to be replaced

In july he wants to change some things caus hes not happy with the release

In august hes gonna go on a vacation most likely so no time for the update work

And all that continues till Next year with similar typ things happening

Oh yeah the rework is now slated for 2024 :ROFLMAO:

Pretty funny how on patreon the dev said 3 days agao the update is basicly ready to be put out

But he is not ready to release it :unsure:

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I'm not sure really. I like having music on in the background (can't stand silence)
And thats why i like music/sounds in my games/vn complete silence make me go crazy, i've play quite a few VN where the dev actually took their time to pickl the right songs/sounds for the scenes and it makes the sence 100% more enjoyable and can reflect the tone or emotion they want the scene to "feel"

HOWEVER i've seen some devs to throw random sounds/music in their game and plays randomly during w/e scene it can kill the tension/emotion in said scene

for those dev i rather they just use the "default" rempy sountrack (im sure lots of you know what i mean when i say the default sound track the one most people use Lol pretty sure some of those tracks are in the mod too Lol) as just light background noise

guess what im saying is either do it right! or use the default don't randomly throw in your rap music/w/e is "trendy" at the time (but i always prefer instrumental music for my games over vocals unless the vocals actualy reflect the scene 100% (which i've seen a few times but VERY rarely done right)

Reactions: DeFuZe
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes