Game will be postponed till May 2023

Due to several events that will take place during this year

That affect the release

In june his pc will probally brake down and needs to be replaced

In july he wants to change some things caus hes not happy with the release

In august hes gona on a vacation most likely so no time for the update work

And all that continues till Next year with similiar typ things happening

Oh yeah the rework is now slated for 2024 :ROFLMAO:

Pretty funny how on patreon the dev said 3 days agao the update is basicly ready to be put out

But he is not ready to release it :unsure:
You know, these kind of posts just gets funnier every time...... Must be a real nuisance to be so butthurt over something you get for free.

BD explained in the sentence after why he is hesitant to release the update but if you actually read that part it would severely hinder your possibility to be edgy, wouldn't it?

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019

That affect the release

Pretty funny how on patreon the dev said 3 days agao the update is basicly ready to be put out

Plan is the plan

• Angry
Reactions: evil1321

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You know, these kind of posts just gets funnier every time...... Must be a real nuisance to be so butthurt over something you get for free.

BD explained in the sentence after why he is hesitant to release the update but if you actually read that part it would severely hinder your possibility to be edgy, wouldn't it?
I actually am a patreon subscriber tho so the free comment u made doesn't apply to me... and all you white knight cult people need to stop treating people that have a different opinion like they are trolls.... I enjoy the game I even subbed for it ... so that ain't the issue ... the issue being is that it's been delayed and postponed endlessly ... sure I understand his situation... but if he himself saying the update is basicly ready since it's been ready for like 6 or 7 weeks by now ... then just drop the update... and he can take a break from everything... but common the more he delays the more he will doubt himself let's be honest ... but yeah I ain't surprised more and more people are getting annoyed by this endless cycle

Last edited:
May 30, 2018

That affect the release

images (6) (6).jpeg

Awron

Apr 11, 2019
I'm on my first playthrough of the game, is there any reason there is no incest in the game?

I don't really care just the moms and Willow are hot, is it planned or has it been said there is gonna be no incest at all?

I don't like the aspects of going through 2000 pages of comments to find anything mentioning it lmao.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I'm on my first playthrough of the game, is there any reason there is no incest in the game?

I don't really care just the moms and Willow are hot, is it planned or has it been said there is gonna be no incest at all?

I don't like the aspects of going through 2000 pages of comments to find anything mentioning it lmao.
Said that there will never been incest added by BD

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I actually am a patreon subscriber tho so the free comment u made doesn't apply to me... and all you white knight cult people need to stop treating people that have a different opinion like they are trolls.... I enjoy the game I even subbed for it ... so thar ain't the issue ... the issue being is that it's been delayed and postponed endlessly ... sure I understand his situation... but if he himself saying the update is basicly ready since it's been ready for like 6 or 7 weeks by now ... then just drop the update... and he can take a break from everything... but common the more he delays the more he will doubt himself let's be honest ... but yeah I ain't surprised more and more people are getting annoyed by this endless cycle

I actually agree with something you said.

Trying to achieve perfection and constantly redoing stuff is not good and is one of creative process problems. Nothing will ever be perfect.

But at the same time, i feel Braindrop got the wrong feedback by his supporters, which actually encouraged him to go that path, which was a mistake.

Anyway, whats done its done, BD does have to prioritize his personal problems over the game, but his supporters need to understand that sometimes, the best way to help someone, is actually not to give the feedback that someone wants to hear, but actually help the author to unblock himself when he falls into a vicious circle of redoing stuff.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Wendy or Willow never Showed sexuell intresst in him like all others maybe it will be a soft incest cuz Azel is also his "Mom" but i dont mind if it not happening there is still the rainbow squad to seduce and many others i dont miss the incest

• Haha
Reactions: dharkari

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Wendy or Willow never Showed sexuell intresst in him like all others maybe it will be a soft incest cuz Azel is also his "Mom" but i dont mind if it not happening there is still the rainbow squad to seduce and many others i dont miss the incest
With all the lewd shit going on in this game. The only reason there is no incest tag slapped on this is Patreon imho. Tbh, the game became less and less interesting the more girls that got thrown into the mix. Sometimes, there is just too much to be good. You might end up be a fan of a couple characters you hardly see any action with because content get spread thin around so many of them. A lot of games suffer from this, where there is to many characters, or to many paths and the slice you end up interested in feel like scraps off the tabe at times.

Reactions: Vleder

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
With all the lewd shit going on in this game. The only reason there is no incest tag slapped on this is Patreon imho. Tbh, the game became less and less interesting the more girls that got thrown into the mix. Sometimes, there is just too much to be good. You might end up be a fan of a couple characters you hardly see any action with because content get spread thin around so many of them. A lot of games suffer from this, where there is to many characters, or to many paths and the slice you end up interested in feel like scraps off the tabe at times.
True there to many i just wait that Rainn be a part of it then im happy
i really dnt know at the moment if u can decline some girls except katie n that blond girl at the beginning but there where just 4 sex not relationship so far Anna and Kayena(?) n wife too and idk if u dnt get in a relationship with Bailey if u dnt say that u like her

• Love
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
True there to many i just wait that Rainn be a part of it then im happy
i really dnt know at the moment if u can decline some girls except katie n that blond girl at the beginning but there where just 4 sex not relationship so far Anna and Kayena(?) n wife too and idk if u dnt get in a relationship with Bailey if u dnt say that u like her
I am still not sure if I want the Bailey x Rainn story to play out fast, so the sweet ending comes sooner, or it be dragged out more so its more sweet :unsure:

Reactions: "CJ"

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
It's also fairly human to become ill, physically or mentally, especially after a family members death. I don't know where you live but in most civilized places that means you get to NOT work for a while but sure, you do you......
I may be wrong but I am seeing a trend.

Once the devs reach certain level of success in Adult VN games and have successfully established large number of audience that admire the devs, usually they comes with some sort of problem or should I say an Issue.(That problem might me physical, mental or on social level) Exception DR.Pink cack OR Philly Games.

That being said I am not all knowing yet I am just sharing my inner taught.

"YES :
BD might be facing issues in his life and I wish his good luck on solving all the problem he is facing."

Let me be clear once what I am trying to say : "Is is possible that BS is facing problems ? . . Definitely, Also I am keeping the door open on Volunteered or intentional delay at this point."

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
for those dev i rather they just use the "default" rempy sountrack (im sure lots of you know what i mean when i say the default sound track the one most people use Lol pretty sure some of those tracks are in the mod too Lol) as just light background noise
There's a default renpy soundtrack?

May 18, 2022
I actually am a patreon subscriber tho so the free comment u made doesn't apply to me... and all you white knight cult people need to stop treating people that have a different opinion like they are trolls.... I enjoy the game I even subbed for it ... so thar ain't the issue ... the issue being is that it's been delayed and postponed endlessly ... sure I understand his situation... but if he himself saying the update is basicly ready since it's been ready for like 6 or 7 weeks by now ... then just drop the update... and he can take a break from everything... but common the more he delays the more he will doubt himself let's be honest ... but yeah I ain't surprised more and more people are getting annoyed by this endless cycle
I don't think white knight is used right here. He was basically calling all you whiners: trolls and idjits, not really defending the dev.

It is also a free vn. It's awesome that you help financially support it, but it's still considered a donation if I understand the system right.

I maybe wrong but that is how it seems to me, but I also wouldn't donate to something I feel the need to talk shit about but everyone is different...

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
White knights are men and women who enter into romantic relationships with damaged and vulnerable partners, hoping that love will transform their partner's behavior or life. Though most white knights feel that they are selfless and sacrificing, their rescuing behavior is often misguided. Problems arise when white knights care for their partners at the expense of their own needs, encounter destructive behavior, or try to control their partners. The White Knight Syndrome explains the origins of this behavior, presents 3 white knight subtypes, and explores the concept of balanced rescuing.

MAYBE find a better descriptor, just saying, one patreon to another

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I may be wrong but I am seeing a trend.

Once the devs reach certain level of success in Adult VN games and have successfully established large number of audience that admire the devs, usually they comes with some sort of problem or should I say an Issue.(That problem might me physical, mental or on social level) Exception DR.Pink cack OR Philly Games.

That being said I am not all knowing yet I am just sharing my inner taught.

"YES :
BD might be facing issues in his life and I wish his good luck on solving all the problem he is facing."

Let me be clear once what I am trying to say : "Is is possible that BS is facing problems ? . . Definitely, Also I am keeping the door open on Volunteered or intentional delay at this point."
And while I politely disagree with you, I appreciate the logical, polite and well thought out response, it is much better than most.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes