punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Does everyone think all the girls introduced so far have distinct enough personalities without any overlap? and if not then which girl(s)?
I'm thinking the rainbow squad could have some overlap.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EJW
Dec 20, 2021
I stopped pledging to him a while ago. To me it seems some creators will push updates at a decent pace before they get alot of pledges but once they are getting a decent amount of pledges the updates come out at a snails pace. It almost seems like they get lazy and are already getting the cash so they say screw it and just dont put the same effort anymore. But hey thats my opinion and may be wrong but I have seen it alot from creators. People will pledge and just forget that they are pledged to a creator I mean look at Icstor and milfy city we all know hes a scamming POS and the games abandoned yet he still have 4k subs on his patreon hes getting paid for legit nothing.

Last edited:

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I stopped pledging to him a while ago. To me it seems some creators will push updates at a decent pace before they get alot of pledges but once they are getting a decent amount of pledges the updates come out at a snails pace. It almost seems like they get lazy and are already getting the cash so they say screw it and just dont put the same effort anymore. But hey thats my opinion and may be wrong but I have seen it alot from creators. People will pledge and just forget that they are pledged to a creator I mean look at Icstor and milfy city we all know hes a scamming POS and the games abandoned yet he still have 4k subs on his patreon hes getting paid for legit nothing.
Now people are happy if there is at least one update a year. There are amazing devs who never have any problems, and if they do, they don't talk about it, but just do their job and they get their well-deserved money. I understand a broken arm or computer, but when it happens all the time, then I don't really understand it. Brain has had constant problems for a very long time, and it will never end, well, you know, this is life, everyone has problems, but what is most annoying is that there have already been a lot of release dates, and they all are constantly being postponed, it's crazy, just release an update that will be shorter, it's easy, people will already be happy with a small beta, although wait, we already should have several betas, but he released only one...:FacePalm: I do not know which country you live in, but in most countries, if you call your boss and tell him if you can take a year off because of depression, then you won't work there anymore, unless it's not maternity leave, and if you work from home, it's even funnier. AND he's working on an update, he just doesn't release it :KEK:. I understand the tragedy in the family, but before that he also had a lot of problems that kept him from releasing updates, and it all started after he achieved success, coincidence?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
question - how does harem route work in this one, i mean - there is a harem tag, but in-game so far just loyal or cheat path, does cheat path evolves into a harem eventually or is it always will be just cheating with everyone?

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
question - how does harem route work in this one, i mean - there is a harem tag, but in-game so far just loyal or cheat path, does cheat path evolves into a harem eventually or is it always will be just cheating with everyone?
Both paths evolve into harem if you want it.

Reactions: Danv

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020
Now people are happy if there is at least one update a year. There are amazing devs who never have any problems, and if they do, they don't talk about it, but just do their job and they get their well-deserved money. I understand a broken arm or computer, but when it happens all the time, then I don't really understand it. Brain has had constant problems for a very long time, and it will never end, well, you know, this is life, everyone has problems, but what is most annoying is that there have already been a lot of release dates, and they all are constantly being postponed, it's crazy, just release an update that will be shorter, it's easy, people will already be happy with a small beta, although wait, we already should have several betas, but he released only one...:FacePalm: I do not know which country you live in, but in most countries, if you call your boss and tell him if you can take a year off because of depression, then you won't work there anymore, unless it's not maternity leave, and if you work from home, it's even funnier. AND he's working on an update, he just doesn't release it :KEK:. I understand the tragedy in the family, but before that he also had a lot of problems that kept him from releasing updates, and it all started after he achieved success, coincidence?
oof how dare you callout shit behaviour about a dev who just rake in cash /s
inc whiteknights who defends devs like this.

evil1321

Jul 14, 2021
oof how dare you callout shit behaviour about a dev who just rake in cash /s
inc whiteknights who defends devs like this.

and some people still dont realize rendering and sorting things especially for a game takes time to do. smfh dudes having a rough time. where were u when he was releasing updates back to back? whitewashing someone else doesnt help with the situation as we're all in the same boat so CHILL man CHILL

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
...it's crazy, just release an update that will be shorter, it's easy, people will already be happy...
By "people" I guess you mean the freeloaders on a pirate site, since his Patreons voted against doing that. Like it or not; he had a poll and his supporters voted for him to hold the release(s) until a full release was ready.

Dunno' if pointing this out makes me some kind of 'white knight', but whatever. I've been called worse (in the past 24 hours in fact).

Personally I really don't care either way; there are a ton of other games to pass the time with, and I'm not a Patreon. I just hope the dude is alright and manages to get himself pulled together, for the sake of his family if nothing else.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
By "people" I guess you mean the freeloaders on a pirate site, since his Patreons voted against doing that. Like it or not; he had a poll and his supporters voted for him to hold the release(s) until a full release was ready.

Dunno' if pointing this out makes me some kind of 'white knight', but whatever. I've been called worse (in the past 24 hours in fact).

Personally I really don't care either way; there are a ton of other games to pass the time with, and I'm not a Patreon. I just hope the dude is alright and manages to get himself pulled together, for the sake of his family if nothing else.
Yeah, i think his patreons did a big mistake there. Releasing something would have taken a huge load off Braindrop and maybe unblock him

But we have to respect the patreons and dev decision, like it or not

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Yeah, i think his patreons did a big mistake there. Releasing something would have taken a huge load off Braindrop and maybe unblock him

But we have to respect the patreons and dev decision, like it or not
I get why they voted that way, I would have voted for it as well (if I was a patreon anyway). I prefer larger releases over faster ones, and generally end up several releases behind on the games that drop fast so that I have a decent chunk of content to go through. I doubt anyone thought it would get delayed this long, some things that you just can't plan for, but it is what it is.

I do agree that dropping what is ready would (probably) be best for him; but I can only base that on my personality, not his. Me; I would want it out of the way & see it as a start towards normality, the same may not apply to anyone else though.

/shrug

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I get why they voted that way, I would have voted for it as well (if I was a patreon anyway). I prefer larger releases over faster ones, and generally end up several releases behind on the games that drop fast so that I have a decent chunk of content to go through. I doubt anyone thought it would get delayed this long, some things that you just can't plan for, but it is what it is.

I do agree that dropping what is ready would (probably) be best for him; but I can only base that on my personality, not his. Me; I would want it out of the way & see it as a start towards normality, the same may not apply to anyone else though.

/shrug
Depending on voter turnout/participant. Doesn't necessary mean it was what all the Patreons wanted, just what the loud ones wanted.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

/shrug
Yeah, as i said, we have to respect the patreons and Dev decisions, even if we dont agree. Or leave, but i wont do that, i like the game too much, so i will respect the decision and keep waiting

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes