FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
New mini game is kinetic, and strictly no dickly, I see. After reading a few pages of nothing but dialogue, I hit skip and waded through it to see where the first choice was at, then hit the end. lol
Not my thing.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
New mini game is kinetic, and strictly no dickly, I see. After reading a few pages of nothing but dialogue, I hit skip and waded through it to see where the first choice was at, then hit the end. lol
Not my thing.
It's not a mini game......it's a side story.

Like in the Hangover movie..."it's not a man purse, it's a satchel."

**No facepalms please, just trying to bring some comedic relief here.

Reactions: csmk14

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Regarding to the side-story of Harper, I would assume that something that helps BD with his situation lately. He said that it was something short and fun to help him get out of the situation what he have been going through. I have not check it out, however reviewing multiple postings here.

Overall, It was good that he still doing his mind drops time to time even it was posted in Patreon site, however one or more F95 user help relay the mind drops for us to see what been going on. I cannot compare BD with ICSTOR. I have check out some of ICSTOR works, however it was more later time where most user been posting about delays and etc. With BD, there is not much I can say. However, had to remind myself we all have personal life to deal with and there will be some up and down. Some may not do well and may take longer to overcome the issue they may be having.

Overall, I am still looking forward for the next release. I haven't check out the beta or side-story, I am just chilling out to wait for BD to determine his update is ready for anyone.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I just found this game not that long ago, and one thing just bugs me - this is obviously harem, but why isn't any female character showing even a slightest bit of curiosity of playing with other girls? This game made a clear point that every girl is '1-on-1' relationship with MC, and it was being told so many times that it went from slighty weird right into completelly ubelievable. I'm not saying the all should throw at each other, but completelly avoiding all of it is just making this look very unnatural. There wasn't even single one girls kiss and I'm somewhere in day 7.
Because NTR crybabies would be NTR crybabies about it.

I, as someone who has successfully practiced polyamory most of my life, take the view that if someone truly love me then they can explore outside of the relationship as much as they want since they'll always come back to me (and if they don't then they didn't truly love me)

It should only be an issue when there are financial ties

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Regarding to the side-story of Harper, I would assume that something that helps BD with his situation lately. He said that it was something short and fun to help him get out of the situation what he have been going through. I have not check it out, however reviewing multiple postings here.

Overall, It was good that he still doing his mind drops time to time even it was posted in Patreon site, however one or more F95 user help relay the mind drops for us to see what been going on. I cannot compare BD with ICSTOR. I have check out some of ICSTOR works, however it was more later time where most user been posting about delays and etc. With BD, there is not much I can say. However, had to remind myself we all have personal life to deal with and there will be some up and down. Some may not do well and may take longer to overcome the issue they may be having.

Overall, I am still looking forward for the next release. I haven't check out the beta or side-story, I am just chilling out to wait for BD to determine his update is ready for anyone.
Everyone is looking forward to an update as well but don't get your hopes up. A leopard doesn't change its spots. So don't be surprised if we get another another piece of garbage like the last side story that very few liked.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Everyone is looking forward to an update as well but don't get your hopes up. A leopard doesn't change its spots. So don't be surprised if we get another another piece of garbage like the last side story that very few liked.
The more I read here, More I loss my interest in game.
I just hope everything turn out good for this game in coming update because not so many game like this one.

wish for best ! Prepare for worst. :love:

Reactions: sava75

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
This guy used to write on Wattpad. One day suddenly he stopped writing. Then he posted this after about 6years.
Go read the comments, not one bad comment. He didn't have Patreon or anything like that. Everyone enjoyed his story and wished him well so one day he might be able to finish those stories.
The dev here is earning grands of dollars every month and nothing to show for over a year almost and it's easy to blame him. If he wasn't getting support monetarily, it was upto him what he does with his works and not much for fans to complain about. Communicating about random comments in this site helps the bootlickers to lick some more.

Reactions: matt767

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
This guy used to write on Wattpad. One day suddenly he stopped writing. Then he posted this after about 6years.
Go read the comments, not one bad comment. He didn't have Patreon or anything like that. Everyone enjoyed his story and wished him well so one day he might be able to finish those stories.
The dev here is earning grands of dollars every month and nothing to show for over a year almost and it's easy to blame him. If he wasn't getting support monetarily, it was upto him what he does with his works and not much for fans to complain about. Communicating about random comments in this site helps the bootlickers to lick some more.
I got the impression that about 95% of the people who complain here about the dev because he is 'milking' and 'getting money for doing nothing' don't actually pay him a dime. So there must be other reasons for this behaviour from 'fans' in this forum

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I got the impression that about 95% of the people who complain here about the dev because he is 'milking' and 'getting money for doing nothing' don't actually pay him a dime. So there must be other reasons for this behaviour from 'fans' in this forum
Its not a problem exclusive to this thread either, i cant think of one thread i follow without accusations of milking or the dev being lazy. I think people here just enjoy complaining and trolling more than actually playing the games here.

Last edited:

hbppppah

Apr 26, 2020
but only because it would fit your Argument. there is literally no evidence for your claim.

Reactions: 95er and mofonistik

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah... and if you see a hit and run you shouldn't report it because you weren't the one who got hit.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah... and if you see a hit and run you shouldn't report it because you weren't the one who got hit.
Oh, please don't use those strambotic comparations. If I see ADULT people WILLINGLY giving their money to someone else because they are happy with what they are getting in return (be it a game or a bunch of promises), I couldn't care less about them. They are not being hit by a mad driver while safely walking on the sideway, they are standing on the middle of the road asking for the cars to hit them because they actually like the experience, and the driver is happy to oblige. Plus they have a whole month to step away before being hit again on their wallet, and then another one, and another one, yet they still stand there. Why on Earth would I want to report anything that's not hurting anyone involved, nor me?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I dont know why we keep talking about the "milking" or not.

I think the main focus is which is the best course of action for the game to continue and for Braindrop to get out of the rabbit hole he is now.

Time was given, its being almost a year without any real content, i dont think what Braindrop needs is "more time". I think the notion that time itself will be enough is very naive

Lets see if this new approach of releasing something, at least part of the big update, gives him some motivation to get out of the vicious circle he was/is in.

Something needed to change, the old approach was clearly not working.

We have a new approach for the releases, if this, along with some more time, is enough for Braindrop to be able to get back on the tracks, most likely at a slower speed because the previous one was insane, then all the other discussions are irrelevant

idkyourname

Feb 1, 2022
someone has save file from previous update . i lost mine .. i don't want to go through full story again its pretty long

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes