Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Could someone please tell me why the Day In The Life Of Harper is censored? I thought at first it was just because of her dream. But when she strips down and takes a nap on the couch, her tits and pussy have lines over them to where you can't see anything. I downloaded off of Megasync, if that matters.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Could someone please tell me why the Day In The Life Of Harper is censored? I thought at first it was just because of her dream. But when she strips down and takes a nap on the couch, her tits and pussy have lines over them to where you can't see anything. I downloaded off of Megasync, if that matters.
dev said somewhere, reason - cause she wasnt nude in main game yet

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Reactions: Talmadge

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Sunshine Love effect. No full nudity during Peeping Toms for women we haven't seen naked before either.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Not to be rude, but this is irrelevant.
Braindrip will add incest when he takes it to Steam as Steam does not bar that. He could easily add it as an update, and who knows what animations and renders he has that he has not shown.

Read his last post here. He is taking money KNOWING he is not doing shit, because "it's not gonna last forever, so I have to make what I can" Family etc etc etc etc.

There is no sacred oath to NEVER HAVE INCEST, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THAT, is all bullshit. He doesn't have to be into it. The dudes paying $19.99 for the base game and $11.01 for the incest DLC are what will drive that, so please, off the high horse. His interest currently is in stealing money from his supporters for as long as he can. He SAID that.
Peace
After all this shit you'd have to be a sucker to buy on Steam (IF it ever gets there. Has to be finished first.)

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Braindrip will add incest when he takes it to Steam as Steam does not bar that. He could easily add it as an update, and who knows what animations and renders he has that he has not shown.

Read his last post here. He is taking money KNOWING he is not doing shit, because "it's not gonna last forever, so I have to make what I can" Family etc etc etc etc.

There is no sacred oath to NEVER HAVE INCEST, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THAT, is all bullshit. He doesn't have to be into it. The dudes paying $19.99 for the base game and $11.01 for the incest DLC are what will drive that, so please, off the high horse. His interest currently is in stealing money from his supporters for as long as he can. He SAID that.
Peace
First off, calm yourself, friend. Secondly, please post exactly where he said he is stealing money form his supporters? Because not even Icstor has ever said that. Not everyone is out to steal your money. Some do this for fun, and make some money off of it. But people do have real lives and sometimes shit happens that causes them to not be able to update. This guy has paused his Patreon before so that people wasn't charged because he had a hiatus for personal reasons. That doesn't sound like someone who is just out to steal from supporters. And, unless the Dev comes out and says that he has changed his mind about incest, I will take him at his word that there will never be incest in this game.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
First off, calm yourself, friend. Secondly, please post exactly where he said he is stealing money form his supporters? Because not even Icstor has ever said that. Not everyone is out to steal your money. Some do this for fun, and make some money off of it. But people do have real lives and sometimes shit happens that causes them to not be able to update. This guy has paused his Patreon before so that people wasn't charged because he had a hiatus for personal reasons. That doesn't sound like someone who is just out to steal from supporters. And, unless the Dev comes out and says that he has changed his mind about incest, I will take him at his word that there will never be incest in this game.
If you believe him at this point that far there's this bridge I own in Brooklyn. You can set up toll booths on it. I'll sell it to you for only $500,000. You can borrow it if you need to.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020

Peace
Man.... its almost like... it's his game... and has previously paused pledges for months before and even removes patrons that support him.... man thats definitely him taking money totally not him loosing money.... yep definitely him stealing money.

And on the topic of incest.... its not happening... give up and shut up.

He has said it himself countless times. He's not JUST doing it because of patreon (tho that is one main factor) he is also not adding incest because he doesn't want to. Its his game so stop assuming shit. If you want incest so bad go play one of the thousands on this piracy site.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
And, unless the Dev comes out and says that he has changed his mind about incest, I will take him at his word that there will never be incest in this game.
The thing is that even if he does change his mind, he can't come out and say it because of Patreon. That makes it so that no matter how much he says "There isn't gonna be any incest" we'll never be sure if it's really a "No" or more like a "No. *Psst* Ask me again when it's finished.", that is until it's actually finished and it either happens or doesn't happen. So there's always hopeful people arguing about it.

BadQuark

Dec 19, 2019
I think one of issues the dev might have is he is still trying to make updates to the current while also still working on the re-work. We keep hearing about how the timelines will be shifting and such but that he still plans to add updates to the game as it currently is.

I think this might be why he doesn't feel happy with the update he has, he's trying to make it for the two different versions of the game, the current version and the remake, and no update will be a perfect fit for both. The current version has it so if the MC hasn't had sex for 3 hours then he must be sleeping and the new version I think is planning to go with a much more "realistic" time frame. So there just isn't a good way of making a update that fits both of those games perfectly which is what seems to be the problem that is stopping him from releasing whatever it is he has right now. It might also explain why he felt so good about the DITLO update since that fits for the rework perfectly while not having to worry about fitting too much to the current game.

At this point I think he'd be best just focusing on the rework and getting everything the way he would like it before trying to add more content to the current game. It isn't like the rework won't have new content, it just might not be sex scenes, but its still something and he could get feedback on it rather than just doing it all in one go and seeing how people react to it. No one likes to see games getting reworks but sometimes you need them to stop yourself hitting these points where you can't put out an update your happy with.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Strange when I see something like this for the first time. So now every girl in the game that we haven't seen naked charms on is censored and gets a side story. Now the question is, what girls in the main game have we not seen naked? and will these girls also get side stories?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have a question. If someone wouldn't mind answering I would appreciate it. I've played this through a few times now and everytime it stops at Day 10. Yet I noticed in the game files there is a day 10-14 rpa. Does that file only contain Day 10 data and nothing else or is it bugged. This may or may not have already been answered but TBH I didn't want to search through all the comments.
well BD was thinking about redoing the game so ,, as to separate some of the things going on day to day .. would be spread over a few days time .. seemed alot was pack into just a few days ... ya know :unsure:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The thing is that even if he does change his mind, he can't come out and say it because of Patreon. That makes it so that no matter how much he says "There isn't gonna be any incest" we'll never be sure if it's really a "No" or more like a "No. *Psst* Ask me again when it's finished.", that is until it's actually finished and it either happens or doesn't happen. So there's always hopeful people arguing about it.
I get what your saying. I for one have no problem with there being incest in a game. I just know that he has been pretty adamant about it not having it in this one. And I respect that he doesn't want to have it in this game. And, I take things at face value. As I said, until he says that there will be incest added later, I will believe that there won't be any added.

Reactions: punisher2099

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
A thought on the topic of the thread:
Charles, a character who had his heart in the right place long before VN began, but was never suited to be a figure of authority on his own.

Could Belle, if she had positioned someone next to Charles who held the same authority, have prevented the disaster and Ryker's abuse of power? Should Belle have relieved Charles of his position after the WVM scandal, even though he himself probably knew nothing about the matter? Or was he possibly a pawn at that point to keep a closer eye on Ryker, to assess his boss and her next moves, and to find possible other bad apples within her organization?

Reactions: noobchan51515
May 18, 2022
A thought on the topic of the thread:
Charles, a character who had his heart in the right place long before VN began, but was never suited to be a figure of authority on his own.

Could Belle, if she had positioned someone next to Charles who held the same authority, have prevented the disaster and Ryker's abuse of power? Should Belle have relieved Charles of his position after the WVM scandal, even though he himself probably knew nothing about the matter? Or was he possibly a pawn at that point to keep a closer eye on Ryker, to assess his boss and her next moves, and to find possible other bad apples within her organization?
Thank you for the first on topic post in a while. I think people think this is a thread where you debate about incest and free speech any more.

As for belle I can't say I trust her yet. She has a foot in the door because even though her and Rachael had a falling out she still vouched for her. Only time and updates will show if her gross mistakes were on purpose or unintentional

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes