Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
But I do enjoy the story of how this guy meets women and wins them over by just being a good guy and helping them out. It's fun.
You forgot to mention "and boring" :)
To me, so far it's been mostly just sex, drama and chaos, a lot of the time it's hard to see the story mixed up in all of that.
Admittedly in the beginning, it had some solid story, but then after the long breaks it lost a lot of focus and just switched to random fucking and drama, and got boring (to me anyway). But if you can find what's left of the story in there, i'm happy for you, but i think this game has lost a lot of what it used to be.

EDIT: It seems you're not allowed to have a different opinion of a game on here, without the facepalm brigade coming after you, lol

Last edited:

joshrip

Dec 21, 2017
If it had to be censored it could have been done in a more tasteful way like hip/leg positioning, furniture cam etc. Odd decision regardless since I believe the reason could have been rectified with an update to the main game first before any DITLO but that's all I'll say about it.
Totally agree, but I'm guessing the renders had already been done assuming they would be uncensored but then a decision was made to release this sooner than expected so the renders were updated. I enjoyed getting a first hand understanding of Harper and where her head's at, and understand the censoring rationale but probably would have found japanese-style pixel censoring less jarring

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
Totally agree, but I'm guessing the renders had already been done assuming they would be uncensored but then a decision was made to release this sooner than expected so the renders were updated. I enjoyed getting a first hand understanding of Harper and where her head's at, and understand the censoring rationale but probably would have found japanese-style pixel censoring less jarring
I'm wondering if BD might re-release the ditlo after we've seen her in the nuddy in game. Just a thought.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I'm wondering if BD might re-release the ditlo after we've seen her in the nuddy in game. Just a thought.
Don't think he could handle it. He can't even handle releasing a 2k render update. Even a chunk update he can't handle. Don't think he is going to rerelease an uncensored version of a mini episode.

It's the 8th and yet nothing. I wait on bated breath!

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
So I guess the part where I say " It's just a matter of taste" didn't sink in.
What you or I consider a compelling story may not be what others do.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
But when will they be released?
Release schedule:
Reworked Days 1-7 > Reworked DITLO Harper > New DITLO Diner Girl > Reworked Days 8-15 > New DITLO Damien > New content
May want to put an /s at the end of your post. You've already had two posters believe your comment. Unless BD has posted this release schedule somewhere I'm not aware of.

Lord_Frodo

Oct 23, 2017
After reading the last couple pages I'm a little concerned to post.

but at the risk of being on-topic, since every single girl MC has ever been connected to in his life is absolutely going to show up or already has shown up and we just don't know it yet, what are everyone's thought about who Ceady's friend from foster care (Loreli I think?) and the other girl who survived the car crash with MC's dad will turn out to be?

personally I think they'll both be members of the H4H color girls as they show up. Or else car crash girl will turn out to be Skye as he opens up more about his past.

Felidako

Apr 4, 2021
I don't know if I'm in the minority with this take, but what kept me glued to this game was the fighting scene at the bowling alley, actually hyped me up so much for some reason :LOL:

I also like the faces of the girls in this game in particular, they are very "kind" looking.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
After reading the last couple pages I'm a little concerned to post.

but at the risk of being on-topic, since every single girl MC has ever been connected to in his life is absolutely going to show up or already has shown up and we just don't know it yet, what are everyone's thought about who Ceady's friend from foster care (Loreli I think?) and the other girl who survived the car crash with MC's dad will turn out to be?

personally I think they'll both be members of the H4H color girls as they show up. Or else car crash girl will turn out to be Skye as he opens up more about his past.
There are good ppl here, but we usually get drowned out by the Trolls.

Leslie, Cedar's friend most actual fans think she'll probably pop up with Aubrey during the concert. Also, I think Katie MAY be the girl from the accident as her parent's have been suspected to have been in the accident!

Reactions: Havoc_313

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
May want to put an /s at the end of your post. You've already had two posters believe your comment. Unless BD has posted this release schedule somewhere I'm not aware of.
Sorry, I thought everyone was well aware by now that nothing I post should be taken as fact.

But ... if posters believe that DITLO Diner Girl and Damien might actually precede new content, that's not an indictment on me!

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Sorry, I thought everyone was well aware by now that nothing I post should be taken as fact.

But ... if posters believe that DITLO Diner Girl and Damien might actually precede new content, that's not an indictment on me!
If that happens I will be PFO'd

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes