AceK27

Jun 9, 2018
IDK what he do but i've played the game few month ago (probably 8 ) i've played his game on 2GO RAM Phone and the game not crashing and now i play on 4GO RAM phone and the game crash crash on the main menu instantly!

• Haha
Reactions: evil1321

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
IDK what he do but i've played the game few month ago (probably 8 ) i've played his game on 2GO RAM Phone and the game not crashing and now i play on 4GO RAM phone and the game crash crash on the main menu instantly!
Go to app info and make sure it has storage allowed

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
Good enough
It's not a game, it's a story.
And like all stories, it will resonate with some people more then others.
Not everyone likes Lord of the Rings, more then Game of Thrones, or Star Trek, more then Star Wars.
It's just a matter of taste.
Personally I find the storytelling in WVM to be a bit like a rollercoaster, with ups and downs.
I, like so many others have just become invested in the story, and lives of the characters.
And we can't wait to see what happens next... just my interpretation.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
So, why was the DITLO Harper censored? Is it the plan to not see Harper nude? A respect issue?

I think for people who follow WVM for the story, the mini-story was a nice extra. Obviously, for all the reasons everyone has stated up to this point, the release comes with some upset feelings. But it was nice to get some WVM!

EDIT: Shit! I saw someone post that the reason it was censored was that she hasn't been nude in the main game yet. Odd reason, but ok. It's an answer. I apologize for the repeat question which has probably been asked 100 times already.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
The censor was definitely weird even if that was the reason. Must be the first time I encountered this in a non-japanese game(at least them it's a law of the land scenario) for extra side content.

If it had to be censored it could have been done in a more tasteful way like hip/leg positioning, furniture cam etc. Odd decision regardless since I believe the reason could have been rectified with an update to the main game first before any DITLO but that's all I'll say about it.

Apr 21, 2020
What do you guys love abt this game? don't wanna oofend anyone but evrytime i try it i find it too bland and the art is not unique nor that hot so m really curious
The story amounts to basically "Want some fuk" for the MC(Save for the women that have a closer connection to him), but for me I like that you know what you're gonna get it. Feels good to play something (relatively) low stress, and low intensity. Not every game or story have to be a super convoluted web of choices.

May 18, 2022
What do you guys love abt this game? don't wanna oofend anyone but evrytime i try it i find it too bland and the art is not unique nor that hot so m really curious
Since you was nice and legible (mostly) let me save you Some time and frustrations.
If you don't like it now, you will never like it. There truly is no reason to keep trying it.

As for why some of us love it, Well like all art the answers to like and dislike, love or hate are so varied and never are the same from person to person.

Reactions: evil1321 and sava75

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If you didn't like it the first couple of times you tried it, you will probably never liked it. It all depends on what you're looking for in an adult game. I think for a lot of people one the appealing aspects of the game is that the mc is not an asshole and the relationship between him and the girls is pretty wholesome.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
What do you guys love abt this game? don't wanna oofend anyone but evrytime i try it i find it too bland and the art is not unique nor that hot so m really curioushttps://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=8286480
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=8286480
Badjourasmix said:

If you didn't like it the first couple of times you tried it, you will probably never liked it. It all depends on what you're looking for in an adult game. I think for a lot of people one the appealing aspects of the game is that the mc is not an asshole and the relationship between him and the girls is pretty wholesome.
I agree. This MC doesn't do the peeper/creeper jack off to mom while she's in the shower and let's rape sis while she's sleeping thing, which too many games on this site have. He's also not a beta cuck.

Last edited:

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
It's not a game, it's a story.
And like all stories, it will resonate with some people more then others.
Not everyone likes Lord of the Rings, more then Game of Thrones, or Star Trek, more then Star Wars.
It's just a matter of taste.
Personally I find the storytelling in WVM to be a bit like a rollercoaster, with ups and downs.
I, like so many others have just become invested in the story, and lives of the characters.
And we can't wait to see what happens next... just my interpretation.
there's a story to this game? Where's it at? Seriously I'm confused that you'd say that as a response. There maybe have been the start of a story then the mc quickly channels his inner ash Ketchem and goes hunting for new holes every episode. Don't get me wrong I ain't mad at that but I'm not so deluded to say that that makes or is a compelling story.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
there's a story to this game? Where's it at? Seriously I'm confused that you'd say that as a response. There maybe have been the start of a story then the mc quickly channels his inner ash Ketchem and goes hunting for new holes every episode. Don't get me wrong I ain't mad at that but I'm not so deluded to say that that makes or is a compelling story.
The story is what keeps me here. I guess that is why I liked the DITLO Harper. It added story without piling on to the harem and more sex scenes. Like you, I appreciate the numerous sex scenes. But I also keep coming back to this game for the story. Admittedly, it is not the greatest story or even an original story. It is not going to win any awards or push the envelope of the greatest stories ever told. But I do enjoy the story of how this guy meets women and wins them over by just being a good guy and helping them out. It's fun.

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
The story is what keeps me here. I guess that is why I liked the DITLO Harper. It added story without piling on to the harem and more sex scenes. Like you, I appreciate the numerous sex scenes. But I also keep coming back to this game for the story. Admittedly, it is not the greatest story or even an original story. It is not going to win any awards or push the envelope of the greatest stories ever told. But I do enjoy the story of how this guy meets women and wins them over by just being a good guy and helping them out. It's fun.
Bro went real deep there. Feels man.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes