Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
Sometimes, while reading this thread, i think about making my own game... with blackjack and hookers. Then i realise that i have no idea how to even start doing that so i sit my ass back down and wait for more drama to start to keep me entertained.

Last edited:

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Sometimes, while reading this thread, i think about making my own game... with blackjack and hookers. Then i realise that i have no idea how to even start doing that so i sit my ass back down and wait for more drama to start to keep me entertained.
Haha, me too. I actually started writing a few chapters, then realized I don't have the resources or time to create the game myself. I still have great ideas in my head for it anyway.

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
I was thinking of doing some modding with heavy changes of some story elements. I wonder if translations change the story very much.

Schrodinger66613

Mar 11, 2020
Dev, keep up the good work! Smaller updates are fine if it keeps you from having burnout! Love the DITLO update. Can we have Harper become one of LI's in a future update? It seems like she needs some TLC in her life.....Desperately!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Dev, keep up the good work! Smaller updates are fine if it keeps you from having burnout! Love the DITLO update. Can we have Harper become one of LI's in a future update? It seems like she needs some TLC in her life.....Desperately!
Every female character, as well as Skye will be LIs more or less at one point, UNLESS they are related to MC or have adopted him at one point. And with Harper, it is very obvious, in terms of her development and closeness to the MC, that there will be content with her later, but not at the same time as her daughter.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes