jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think the story of the game struggles because it's really two stories in one.

- You have MC's family mystery.
- You have the basketball/university related stuff.

And about 20 or so LI's. Plus other mini-stories like the sperm donor stuff.

That's a lot to handle. The first few updates of the game were really good, but the balance pretty quickly fell apart and it stalled. Poor pacing and too much stuff going on to keep track of. I totally understand how BD got overwhelmed by it all.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Leslie, Cedar's friend most actual fans think she'll probably pop up with Aubrey during the concert. Also, I think Katie MAY be the girl from the accident as her parent's have been suspected to have been in the accident!
While that's certainly possible it would be a hell of a coincidence since they apparently live several states away from where our guy grew up.

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
That's a lot to handle. The first few updates of the game were really good, but the balance pretty quickly fell apart and it stalled. Poor pacing and too much stuff going on to keep track of. I totally understand how BD got overwhelmed by it all.
Nailed it. Started strong but it was just too much at the start and now it's struggling to hold up all the story lines it introduced. I enjoy the game, but yeah the pacing is ridiculous. I totally get why he wanted to redo the timeline. I hope it works out.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Except MC is from here, and the suspicion was he father was into some criminal type shite.
Exactly, MC is from here, same as Katie's family presumably is, yet his father took him away to Pennsylvania when he was small and that is presumably where the crash happened. Maybe not, maybe his father went back to Chicago that day, maybe Katie's family was in Pennsylvania that day, but both are fairly big coincidences. And as far as I recall, the only criminal shite we heard of his father doing was beating Wendy, when is it suggested that there was more to him?

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
So here's another conspiracy theory for ya'll....the other female in the car with MC and his dad when they crashed was Katie and Ryker's mom. She was cheatin on hubby with MC's dad. This also may be why Ryker was so pissed at MC.

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
I think Belle should give the MC his super car back now that he gave up under Charles. That can't be too difficult to render.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Personally, I don't think it's a good decision for the following reasons:

If I am not mistaken, a total of 5 female students from WVM currently live with MC: Jamie, Shauna, Willow, Stacy, and Elizabeth. The old car is totally unsuitable for transporting 6 people and more. All the more so when MC and Jamie are supposed to have children at some point in the future.

The car attracts quite a bit of attention, and MC and his entourage have had more than enough negative attention in the past. At first I was going to mention Ryker's boss and her other minions, who could use the car to keep an eye on MC, but then I realized that's absolutely unnecessary: He's already generated so much attention that her people shouldn't have any problems keeping an eye on him anyway, if they want to.

If anything then MC should consider getting a driver's license for passenger transport, since sooner or later it will come down to needing his own (mini)bus to transport everyone.

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020

If I am not mistaken, a total of 5 female students from WVM currently live with MC: Jamie, Shauna, Willow, Stacy, and Elizabeth. The old car is totally unsuitable for transporting 6 people and more. All the more so when MC and Jamie are supposed to have children at some point in the future.

The car attracts quite a bit of attention, and MC and his entourage have had more than enough negative attention in the past. At first I was going to mention Ryker's boss and her other minions, who could use the car to keep an eye on MC, but then I realized that's absolutely unnecessary: He's already generated so much attention that her people shouldn't have any problems keeping an eye on him anyway, if they want to.

If anything then MC should consider getting a driver's license for passenger transport, since sooner or later it will come down to needing his own (mini)bus to transport everyone.
MC going to need a Class B commercial drivers license to drive his entourage around.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Exactly, MC is from here, same as Katie's family presumably is, yet his father took him away to Pennsylvania when he was small and that is presumably where the crash happened. Maybe not, maybe his father went back to Chicago that day, maybe Katie's family was in Pennsylvania that day, but both are fairly big coincidences. And as far as I recall, the only criminal shite we heard of his father doing was beating Wendy, when is it suggested that there was more to him?
I'm not Loco or a few others when it comes to knowing all of this stuff, I couldn't tell you off the top of my head, simply relaying what I heard

Lord_Frodo

Oct 23, 2017

Iirc, Ryker's boss isn't an issue anymore, she wants to be friendly now.

But the two seater sports car is still really impractical as you mentioned.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Iirc, Ryker's boss isn't an issue anymore, she wants to be friendly now.

But the two seater sports car is still really impractical as you mentioned.
But if I remember correctly, this assumption comes from Belle, and all the respect I have for her organization, but: in the short time she's been around, she's already had to admit to massive misjudgments in the longer and shorter past.

May also be due to my massive trust issues but: I generally don't trust anyone involved in drug deals and other shady business.

But well, it may also be that I am just overly paranoid.

Reactions: Havoc_313

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022

something like that?
View attachment OIP (3).jfif

Reactions: MrLKX

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
So I guess the part where I say " It's just a matter of taste" didn't sink in.
What you or I consider a compelling story may not be what others do.
Saying it's just a matter of taste with no context is an extremely ambiguous way to state an opinion and then hide behind it you said you like the story I asked you to explain what about it drew you in since I really don't see much of a story. You then answer with essentially more of the same " This is my opinion there are many like it but this one is mine!" attitude..... I'm not trying to antagonize you guy but you said something I was genuinely shocked at since this game has lost a lot of its story plots IMO. The antagonist is gone so a new one has to be introduced the timeline to the whole story is jank. The protagonist is a basketball star but I can count on one hand how much practice he's had since he's been there hell they don't even have a full roaster now that Ryker and Kenji AND Damien are gone. I can discuss the whole exceptional girls and the colors thing That belle chick has going on but I'm not going to waste the time writing it I like the game the sex is great the amount of it is entertaining the characters look good but there ain't no story, my guy just a shit ton of characters that have plot threads that go nowhere.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes