pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Don't know if this has been asked before but, is the DITLO Harper part of the "reworked" Storyline cause it seems to have several discrepancies not following what is in the game so far.

Natalie had her first date in the second Charles home theatre room, plus Harper was in the house.
Several kisses almost all accompanied by look away Mom.
The introduction of Katie.
It may have been a while since my last play through, but I'm pretty sure DITLO Harper is not following the original storyline, so I guess this is a long winded way of asking if it is part of the new extended timeline, first week becomes more like first month?
DITLO Harper was done in anger so I wouldn't expect any consistency.

BD no longer wants to do this kind of work but doesn't want to give up the money.

riotwaffle

Feb 3, 2020
the fact that azel and cedar are 100% out of the picture romantically/sexually really puts a damper on ANY future update... it was teased so hard.. especially the azel route. but BD confirmed it's a no-go. makes me wonder why he would even ever start the will they-won't they dynamic
I get Alabama love can be icky, but Azel is her ADOPTIVE mother, she is nowhere close blood related, what a tease. Then why put the OPTION? False Advertisement if you ask me.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
You do realise that for a dev with around 3000-3500 patrons to be making 60K per month
all of his patrons must pledge 17-20$,right?There was no such dev ever.
BTW I am afraid you must check your eyes.
The best Braindrop ever reached was 22-23K.But around that time he was pausing his page each month.
I was already corrected on this and said I probably mixed him up with another developer and again. I will state that if 20k ish a month is still a lot more for a couple months a year than a good amount of people make all year long. So my statement still is valid that even if he only accept pledge 2 to 4 times a year. He is making probably close the the average income of most people for the year. Thus I am able to see why people can say he is milking patreon supporters. Giving an update around 8 months later if we get it by the end of this month. It can look as though he is taking money for a two or three months while claiming he hard at work on the game. Than pause it when he say the update is almost out and he give some explanation for having to delay it. Like I wasn't happy and am reworking scenes. Few months later put out an update and than repeat the whole process.

I give him the benefit of believing him and am not complaining. I don't care release an update 8 years from now. I just trying to state it would be better not to say and update is coming by the end of the month than delay it a week or two. over and over it seem has been happening. Just say Hey and update will be out when it is done. Then there is no need to explain delays and seem like you're braking your word. Every now and than if you want to give new on the update. Than post saying hey guys wanted to let you all know I am working on the update and am thinking its turning out good. Will release it when its finished.

Reactions: kcaldw and motseer

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I was already corrected on this and said I probably mixed him up with another developer and again. I will state that if 20k ish a month is still a lot more for a couple months a year than a good amount of people make all year long. So my statement still is valid that even if he only accept pledge 2 to 4 times a year. He is making probably close the the average income of most people for the year. Thus I am able to see why people can say he is milking patreon supporters. Giving an update around 8 months later if we get it by the end of this month. It can look as though he is taking money for a two or three months while claiming he hard at work on the game. Than pause it when he say the update is almost out and he give some explanation for having to delay it. Like I wasn't happy and am reworking scenes. Few months later put out an update and than repeat the whole process.

I give him the benefit of believing him and am not complaining. I don't care release an update 8 years from now. I just trying to state it would be better not to say and update is coming by the end of the month than delay it a week or two. over and over it seem has been happening. Just say Hey and update will be out when it is done. Then there is no need to explain delays and seem like you're braking your word. Every now and than if you want to give new on the update. Than post saying hey guys wanted to let you all know I am working on the update and am thinking its turning out good. Will release it when its finished.
But you once more you are ignoring the fact that the 20K was not a constant thing,not even close.
Not to mention that were the months he didn't get any money.
Also this is not a kickstarter.Or gamefound.Or indiegogo.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
But you once more you are ignoring the fact that the 20K was not a constant thing,not even close.
Not to mention that were the months he didn't get any money.
Also this is not a kickstarter.Or gamefound.Or indiegogo.
He could stop payments on patreon for 10 months and only have 2 months worth of income and still earn more than most do in a year. It's nice of him to do it, but that doesn't mean he's telling the absolute truth regarding the delays.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He could stop payments on patreon for 10 months and only have 2 months worth of income and still earn more than most do in a year. It's nice of him to do it, but that doesn't mean he's telling the absolute truth regarding the delays.
Like you can't stop your pledges for the whole year.Or simply give money when update drops?
You do realise that nobody is forcing anybody to give money,right?

Reactions: Asmodeus34

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
the fact that azel and cedar are 100% out of the picture romantically/sexually really puts a damper on ANY future update... it was teased so hard.. especially the azel route. but BD confirmed it's a no-go. makes me wonder why he would even ever start the will they-won't they dynamic
Because, when he started, he probably thought that Azel being MC's adopted mother would've made it ok with Patreon and only found out later that it wouldn't be, that's why he's been planning a re-work of the first few days in order to, amoung other things, remove those teases.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
Like you can't stop your pledges for the whole year.Or simply give money when update drops?
You do realise that nobody is forcing anybody to give money,right?
Not disputing that. I'm simply saying how it is and devs know that some will stay loyal and continue giving money no matter what.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Thats Rachels personality she´s the only one who ever tryed to change the view of Azel to the MC
But i understand it i mean there kiss always linger a bit longer as before so some/everybody was hoping there will be interaktions between them

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
It's June 23, making it character birthday time and it's one of the guys turn and a basketball teammate of the MC.

Happy Birthday Lee
View attachment 1886570
Those must surely be the most expensive wallpapers in the world, I hope you enjoy them. Instead, I lose a year of life every time I see one of these and not the Update of the "infinite promises"

May 18, 2022
Those must surely be the most expensive wallpapers in the world, I hope you enjoy them. Instead, I lose a year of life every time I see one of these and not the Update of the "infinite promises"
If you are losing "a year" over seeing a stats render of a free visual novel I would advise you to seek help. All these posts of people that just can not wait can't be healthy.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Less than 7 days left in the month and the Dev still ain't given us any kind of update. If he's got the update finished like he says just release the damn thing. But the longer he does this the more likely it seems that he ain't got shit and he is just putting crap together at the last possible moment like a certain other Dev did so their game wouldn't get the abandoned tag but it finally did.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Less than 7 days left in the month and the Dev still ain't given us any kind of update. If he's got the update finished like he says just release the damn thing. But the longer he does this the more likely it seems that he ain't got shit and he is just putting crap together at the last possible moment like a certain other Dev did so their game wouldn't get the abandoned tag but it finally did.
claims on the 20th he was going to release both parts in the next 10 days, second might slip to July. 6 days left.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes