Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Go to the radiant thread if you want a vn that should be marked abandoned but never will be. Lol

I feel for you guys and think you should show him and all of us how upset you are by unfollowing the thread and stop playing the vn.

The lack of your toxic negativity will be all the punishment he (and us that think your entitled idjits) will need...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Yo

I have a few things to share about how things have been going on my end but first let me apologize for not posting or even reading comments as of late.
It's been a bit of a frustrating month. I've finally started to get my mental right and things have honestly been good on that end but I've been struggling with a few things work wise.
I've definitely been trying to keep my mental good, which is a big reason why I've disappeared a bit recently. I know a lot of you are fed up with everything and I understand that but it's not the best thing for me to get sucked into right now by reading it all and whatever so I've just been silently grinding away at it.
Anyway, I just want to explain why things got held up and also give a release date.

Positives first,
There will be a release on June 29th.
And Birthday renders for June will be posted on the 30th.

Okay, now let me explain what's up.
I set out this month to hopefully release all of Day 32.
My initial plan was 3 chunks of update for it, with the first one being the shortest. I knew I'd have the first two out this month but was optimistic about the rest. After looking it over I decided I was comfortable combining the first 2 chunks into 1 chunk.
I have known for a while that I have reworked the locker room. Which made me have to redo a scene in this chunk, which I was happy to do because it was made around 10 months ago and I knew it would look better.
I know this is my first release in a long time and I wanted it to be solid. So while I reworked the scene I added a little extra and then I added some stuff into another scene and redid some of it's animations and it led to bugs and fucked up stills and jerky things.
Basically I tried to do a little too much and ran into issues that made me shell up and focus on the update to finish it.
I'll be honest, things aren't completely ready yet. I absolutely think they will be by the 29th but just incase they aren't I plan to release up to whatever is ready. If it's anything under 700 renders then you'll know I wasn't able to fix it in time and the rest would be released in the following days.

As far as the rest of Day 32 goes I plan to release it in the first week of July. The only tinkering I have to do to it is another scene in the locker room but it's not very large.
As for the rest of it, I plan on having 3 total releases afterwards. So a total of 5 chunks.
And when this update is completely out I plan on chunking out and doing the next update the same way.

To sum it all up. The stress and expectations of my first release in a long time made me try and do a little too much which led to issues but all is good.

And once again I do apologize for not being active on here. I was mainly waiting until I had something positive at all to share. Having to explain fuck ups is never fun especially in these sort of situations but it's my responsibility to keep you guys in the know so I am sorry for that. Mind Drops are starting back up and next week will be more of the usual format.

I also have deleted all of my recent ranting posts. Those posts are usually left up until the update but I'm deleting early mainly because I haven't been moderating them and I don't really feel up to looking through it all right now.

I'll likely have a post on the 28th talking more about what to expect with the update and if it was fixed in time or not.
Thank you all for everything and I'll talk to you soon.
Love you guys <3

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Yo

I have a few things to share about how things have been going on my end but first let me apologize for not posting or even reading comments as of late.
It's been a bit of a frustrating month. I've finally started to get my mental right and things have honestly been good on that end but I've been struggling with a few things work wise.
I've definitely been trying to keep my mental good, which is a big reason why I've disappeared a bit recently. I know a lot of you are fed up with everything and I understand that but it's not the best thing for me to get sucked into right now by reading it all and whatever so I've just been silently grinding away at it.
Anyway, I just want to explain why things got held up and also give a release date.

Positives first,

My initial plan was 3 chunks of update for it, with the first one being the shortest. I knew I'd have the first two out this month but was optimistic about the rest. After looking it over I decided I was comfortable combining the first 2 chunks into 1 chunk.
I have known for a while that I have reworked the locker room. Which made me have to redo a scene in this chunk, which I was happy to do because it was made around 10 months ago and I knew it would look better.
I know this is my first release in a long time and I wanted it to be solid. So while I reworked the scene I added a little extra and then I added some stuff into another scene and redid some of it's animations and it led to bugs and fucked up stills and jerky things.
Basically I tried to do a little too much and ran into issues that made me shell up and focus on the update to finish it.
I'll be honest, things aren't completely ready yet. I absolutely think they will be by the 29th but just incase they aren't I plan to release up to whatever is ready. If it's anything under 700 renders then you'll know I wasn't able to fix it in time and the rest would be released in the following days.

As far as the rest of Day 32 goes I plan to release it in the first week of July. The only tinkering I have to do to it is another scene in the locker room but it's not very large.
As for the rest of it, I plan on having 3 total releases afterwards. So a total of 5 chunks.
And when this update is completely out I plan on chunking out and doing the next update the same way.

To sum it all up. The stress and expectations of my first release in a long time made me try and do a little too much which led to issues but all is good.

And once again I do apologize for not being active on here. I was mainly waiting until I had something positive at all to share. Having to explain fuck ups is never fun especially in these sort of situations but it's my responsibility to keep you guys in the know so I am sorry for that. Mind Drops are starting back up and next week will be more of the usual format.

I also have deleted all of my recent ranting posts. Those posts are usually left up until the update but I'm deleting early mainly because I haven't been moderating them and I don't really feel up to looking through it all right now.

I'll likely have a post on the 28th talking more about what to expect with the update and if it was fixed in time or not.
Love you guys <3
Thankyou, dev, for that very comprehensive statement of your plan. Even detractors here like the story and your work or they wouldn't bother. (Well, except for the few who are just mean-spirited trolls.) Just follow through and you'll be fine.

Reactions: sava75

pwnography

Aug 12, 2016
TL;DR : last year was a giant "trust me bro, 50 gorillion renders" and he's going back to the old release schedule of small updates every now and then. If it takes extra time it's only cause he's remaking shit that he never showed off. Trust.

This dude puts the KING in "milking" :ROFLMAO:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Yo

Positives first,

Love you guys <3
Thanks for sharing.

My only concern is that Zoe looks upset, why is she upset and how long until i can fix.it.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018

Yo

Positives first,

Love you guys <3
Thanks for the info Bob69. That means us freeloaders won't see the update here until 13 July, unless a Patron leaks it here. Still nice to know it's coming. I like this game so much i'll wait as long as it takes.

Reactions: Bob69

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Yo

Positives first,

Love you guys <3
Thank you so much for sharing this news Bøb69, as always an interesting read.
I wish BD will solve his issues, in the end this is the most important thing for him and his family, and it's good to see how he's planning the release.
I think once he will move over his apprehension about how the update will be received he will be able to start working with more ease. :)

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018

Yo

Positives first,

Love you guys <3
So the 29th release will have all the rework upto the current point in the story? The altered Shauna paths? After all this waiting I'm glad things are moving along.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
As much as I appreciate an update on the status of the game. I am still apprehensive about the release. For months he has post long Braindrops like the one he released today about making promises or planned schedule of release. So, until that bears fruit, I am skeptical. If he fails to deliver on the 29th. I think I am going to put this game on "see what happens in a year" list. I mean from his last update, he said he was handing off the supposed chunk to testers and it would release quickly after. Waiting until the end of the month sounds like some serious procrastination on his part. Or some serious stalling. Take your pick.

It would have been in his favor if he released some of the chunk today and the rest on the 29th, this would have relieved some of the worries of his backers, potential supporters or past supporters. Well, all we can do at this point is see if he can keep his word.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Like you can't stop your pledges for the whole year.Or simply give money when update drops?
You do realise that nobody is forcing anybody to give money,right?
Oh I know no one is forcing anybody to give money. Like I said its clear that is not happening. Like I said if people want to give BD their money for nothing. That's fine more power too them. All I am trying to do is point out where I can understand why some would think BD is just milking the money. If Patreon supporters are cool with that, Good on them!

MrJP1974

Dec 19, 2019
BD did hold his promises last month around the Ditlo…
BD had made a new decision about this release not to make 2 maybe 3 chunks of Update this month and did inform about it on the 13th.
now he has made an decision to release the long awaited update on the 29th of July…

I believe in him and will also start pledging him again if he show to get this out no matters if it is 700 or 1500 renders.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes