jish55

Nov 23, 2017
True but more girls the better. Homie should’ve hired someone to help with the money he’s getting from this game now. He could’ve easily got a second helper/assistant to keep on track and organized when creating this game.
Only as long as they're all given enough time and story. Too many means there may be 10-15 updates where your favorite girls are barely focused on entirely if not completely ignored because the dev needed to focus on other story elements and girls. So that means Bailey fans (which are very much the majority) may have to wait a good year and a half of updates before another instance of sex with her because now mc needs to go on dates with all the girls, spend 1 on 1 time with each of them, form more relationships between different girls, etc.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
First, positives first, There will be a release on June 29th.
Then farther down: I absolutely think they will be by the 29th but just incase they aren't I plan to release up to whatever is ready.
Then at the end: I'll likely have a post on the 28th talking more about what to expect with the update and if it was fixed in time or not.

Anyone ever pull the petals off flowers while saying she loves me, she loves me not? This is what it seems like BrainDrop is doing. He seems to just be pulling petals while saying I'll release it, I'll release it not.
Yes if you can believe BD anymore an update will be released on the 29. Thing is he has done his brain drop before saying everything is pretty much done and will be releasing at the end of the month. Only to push it back and push it back again. I think it was Dec that an update was suppose to be beta testing and dropping but no update happened. Then in May one was suppose to drop. Pushed to first two weeks in April, buy yet again it was delayed. Now the update is said to drop on the 29th and is smaller than what the original update was suppose to be. I am just going to wait and see. I hope he delivers but I am not expecting BD to. I hope at some point he can get his life in order enough to get back to a somewhat regular schedule.

Dec 7, 2017
A mini-story about Harper on a specific day. Kinda doesn't make sense yet, due to the reworks, but I still had a fun time with it.

Harper is nude, but she is straight up censored, which is weird, but people act BD like killed a child or some shit.
Yup. kinda disappointing due to the casual nudity in the rest of the game (perhaps Harper is underage........). Bit of a downer actually. It could have been so much better.
But that's the dev's choice.
Cheers

noneeddontaskagain

Jan 20, 2022
I am a bit confused about the upcoming release, he is talking about day 32, when the version released here has up to day 15-16 so where are the rest of them? am i missing something?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I am a bit confused about the upcoming release, he is talking about day 32, when the version released here has up to day 15-16 so where are the rest of them? am i missing something?
Re-working the game, spreading previously seen events over a longer period of time

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
When you download the game thinking it's been ages you've played and you can't remember the story and you realize you've already got the last update on your computer...i should watch the date before uploading and not go with a "guts" feeling thinking i have 2 or 3 updates to play...

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
As far as I can tell the next update, if it ever actually arrives, will present the new content as if the rework has already happened. The re-work will be released later.
Wait, what? Is this the case?

I thought the next update was going to be the rework/re-timeline plus new content. But its just going to be the new content as if the rework had happened, and then future updates will actually do the rework? What kind of mad plan is that.

I got a new pc recently and didn't back things up purposely so that I could play through again. What will happen when you play through? It'll be 10 jumbled days and then suddenly day 35 or whatever? Crazy.

Reactions: ahugase

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Wait, what? Is this the case?

I thought the next update was going to be the rework/re-timeline plus new content. But its just going to be the new content as if the rework had happened, and then future updates will actually do the rework? What kind of mad plan is that.

I got a new pc recently and didn't back things up purposely so that I could play through again. What will happen when you play through? It'll be 10 jumbled days and then suddenly day 35 or whatever? Crazy.
... The rework (Yet to be announced for release) will take them 10 days and spread them out so that the storyline is more relaxed and less rushed. (Day 10 is technically day35). The rework will also be updating and improving the current storyline and updating renders (mainly those with new/updated characters and baseball bat dick).

So thats why the next update will be day 35 continuing as if the rework has already happened or else BD would just be making more work for himself that would need to be redone - meaning updates will basically never come as he would be stuck in a loop of continuing from current story and remaking it.

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
... The rework (Yet to be announced for release) will take them 10 days and spread them out so that the storyline is more relaxed and less rushed. (Day 10 is technically day35). The rework will also be updating and improving the current storyline and updating renders (mainly those with new/updated characters and baseball bat dick).

So thats why the next update will be day 35 continuing as if the rework has already happened or else BD would just be making more work for himself that would need to be redone - meaning updates will basically never come as he would be stuck in a loop of continuing from current story and remaking it.
Thanks I appreciate you breaking it down. I'm no longer a sub scriber to BD, but I used to be for a few months, and I read all the BrainDrops. I did not understand his explanation of the next steps I guess because I didn't realise that the rework was coming separately and later.

Reactions: OfficiallyGames
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes