FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
He wants to put blame on everything else other than the person responsible. He says he takes addeall for his ADHD and it was working like a charm but for some reason it didn't work yesterday lol.

Then another thing he wants to throw out there to remove any liability is that this is a hobby. A hobby that makes him money. I said this in a previous post, this is a business. Patreon is a business. Once he starts taking people's money for a product its business. This is not charity. Maybe some think it is but majority of people that use Patreon are in it to make money.

I should have realized that he would post some sort of delay or excuse. I wanted to believe he would release something. I just feel he needs to walk away from the game. Take a few years of therapy, maybe one day he can return to it. But I don't think he should be doing it right now. At the moment, he is just lying to people and making excuses and he knows it. His long data speeches are carefully written to make people feel pity for him. He makes up poles to justify more delays. He did the same thing before. He uses the excuse of his patreons making a vote to make a bigger update to prolong the delay. This isn't the first time he has pull this stunt.

He has a dream job, and he squanders it with excuses. There are people that work all year round and still don't make what he makes in 2 months. He gets to work from home, spend time with his family. I mean I know he isn't sitting there constantly while scenes are rendering. In that time, you can make a sandwich, kiss the wife or change a diaper. He makes it seem he working 25 hours non stop lol. We all know that isn't true.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
What you call a 2 choice poll, that doesn't add up to 100%?
A - 26 %
B - 73 %
A Brainpoll?
These are rounding problems that occur when, for example, nowhere is rounded up. In the case of the percentages you mentioned, the numbers after the point (or comma, depending on where you are) were not sufficiently taken into account and therefore the missing 1% occurs accordingly, which are absolutely irrelevant for the final result, because they are insignificant.

Reactions: rentaku

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Could you imagine game companies made up poles. Do you want us to release the game now with lots of bugs? or do you want us to release it later with less bugs?

This isn't a pole. A pole would be, do you want Rachel to dye her hair black or do you want her to dye her hair red?

He is counting on people wanting the bigger update so he can delay it longer than it already has been. You know I was reading a similar update post that he posted in January asking his patreons on how he should release the next update.

It's a long running joke at this point. I just wonder if he going to make up a good excuse to charge people for July. You know since he has been working 25 hours and all that and suffereing panic attacks etc.

Also, I notice that he deleted some of his Brain drops. Probably trying to dispose evidence of his promises. Like I never said I would release an update in January, February, March, April, May, June or July. Not sure why people are getting upset with me.
You probably mean Rachael,because we don't have Rachel in the game.Yet.

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
There are plenty excuses left for sure. I hope not the "wrong pills by mistake" cliche.
Oh god, I think you are onto something.

And I just realised that I suggested the 1st/2nd was next week, its this fucking Friday. If you had been up for 25 hours, your meds aren't working and you're having a mental health crisis... why would you push your deadline from Wednesday to Friday??? If it ain't ready today, it won't be ready then.

Last edited:

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Oh god, I think you are onto something.

And I just realised that I suggested the 1st/2nd was next week, its this fucking Friday. If you had been up for 25 hours, your meds aren't working and you're having a mental health crisis... why would you push your deadline from Wednesday to Friday??? If it ain't ready today, it won't be ready then.
Maybe he puts days on a dartboard, puts on a blindfold and throws. Whatever it hits thats the new deadline.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes