bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
it's funny but the last poll suggests either that he publish what was already done or that we expect him to publish a big update of more than 2000 renders... and now he's talking about only 700 returned?? where did the more than 1300 renderings of difference go???
The big 2k update (that was days away from being finished) got split up into three parts, and then those three parts got split up into five 'chunks', and then the first chunk got split up into three bits... and then two of those bits got merged together, and now neither are getting released...

What happened to the 1300 renders? That's easy bro they never existed

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The big 2k update (that was days away from being finished) got split up into parts, and then those parts got split up into 'chunks', and then the first chunk got split up into three bits... and then two of those bits got merged together, and neither are getting released...

What happened to the 1300 renders? That's easy bro they never existed
OMG, that was too funny, but, sadly, an accurate accounting of his past claims. :oops:

Last edited:

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
H...hobby? Hasn't he said before that he can't pause patreon, since he now has a family to take care of? Doesn't that mean he relies on patreon income as a sole livelihood? Isn't that a job or a business or something? Like have I been living the wrong way? Also what are dates? What are deadlines? Are poles the same as polls? What is happening in this thread?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
H...hobby? Hasn't he said before that he can't pause patreon, since he now has a family to take care of? Doesn't that mean he relies on patreon income as a sole livelihood? Isn't that a job or a business or something? Like have I been living the wrong way? Also what are dates? What are deadlines? Are poles the same as polls? What is happening in this thread?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn it. We have been blaming the wrong person! Everyone gather round. The real reason the 2K update has not been released is not because of Braindrop. It was cotton eye Joe. If it hadn't been for him the update would have been released.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Why'd he do a poll about releasing a bigger update when he supposedly has a 2k render update? Does a 2k render update not count as a big update? Or did he accidently admit the 2k render update doesn't actually exist? And if it does exist, why is he cutting it up into smaller updates? That is the opposite of what his poll said.

And why in the world did he say he'd release 2 updates this month? As in the next few days? That's a grand promise that has very little if any chance of becoming true.

So many questions and no real answers. The only explanation is he is either lying, or frozen in place and can't overcome his issues. Probably both.

And I think a lot of devs, if not almost all of them do make these games as a hobby. But not BD. He makes over 100k per year. That isn't a hobby. He doesn't work a regular job, right? This is his job. It's definitely his primary income.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Normally, I'd be all for waiting for the longer update, but I feel that with BD, giving him any more time will lead to the same issue he's been having the last few years and in turn, will again lead to him discovering more "problems" he needs to fix, going into yet another spiral and in turn will go radio silent for another few months.
I have to agree at this point. I kind of feel like the game is all but dead. We will get promised and update in the first part of July. Only to have more issues come up that will delay it to the last half of July. Than something bad is going to happen and there will be silence for a few month. Then the process will start again.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
it's funny but the last poll suggests either that he publish what was already done or that we expect him to publish a big update of more than 2000 renders... and now he's talking about only 700 returned?? where did the more than 1300 renderings of difference go???
Have you not been paying attention? He ain't got squat so he's apparently scrambling to get something so he can put out a joke of an update. Or he'll just come up with another excuse like his dog broke his computer or some bullshit like that to postpone the update again so we'll feel sorry for him. He's got Milker Shitty syndrome.

Reactions: aqwhm1 and grim019

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am more surprised that anyone is even surprised of another delay .. Since its been delayed for months on end

And just blame the poll for delaying it even further caus the voters again voted for longer wait times

People could have voted for a small update to come out 29th but a majority again voted for waiting even longer

But yeah it wouldnt surprise me if this game gets another set back around 2 july as its been a vicious cycle of deadline and delay and deadline and delay :ROFLMAO:

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
I have no clue what is real or not from what he writes, as I don't know him...

But I would not surprised at this point that instead of July 1-3, he will post a Braindrop on the 4th, with a link... but instead of a DL it will be a Rickroll

Reactions: VOYEUR
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes