OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Yeah BD lost all faith and trust from me as well. I was a subbed to him for about a year and a half and even with the fewer times he paused pledges I still feel ripped off. (Paid enough for a new modern day AAA title)
I was not always posting but did give understanding when things initially went wrong as I do understand life happens, but it kept happening with delays and further delays, I pointed this out in a constructive way and got flamed by his Zealots even though I kept it pure facts with at most mild disapproval.
Later after yet another delay I voiced my opinion on how badly his money management is if he can't afford to suspend pledges for a month and should get a professional to help him as well as possibly hiring outside help even if just to render the stuff he has made since he does not want to give up creative control. This got removed, no foul language the worst was my doubt as to his constant excuses.

He needs help but refuses it or at least that is what it seems, it is possible he is just taking this for a ride as long as he can too at this point.

May 30, 2018
Yeah BD lost all faith and trust from me as well. I was a subbed to him for about a year and a half and even with the fewer times he paused pledges I still feel ripped off. (Paid enough for a new modern day AAA title)
I was not always posting but did give understanding when things initially went wrong as I do understand life happens, but it kept happening with delays and further delays, I pointed this out in a constructive way and got flamed by his Zealots even though I kept it pure facts with at most mild disapproval.
Later after yet another delay I voiced my opinion on how badly his money management is if he can't afford to suspend pledges for a month and should get a professional to help him as well as possibly hiring outside help even if just to render the stuff he has made since he does not want to give up creative control. This got removed, no foul language the worst was my doubt as to his constant excuses.

He needs help but refuses it or at least that is what it seems, it is possible he is just taking this for a ride as long as he can too at this point.
He obviously won't ever hire anyone to help him in his game because he want all the money for himself.

Oct 19, 2020
People forgets this was 5 year project and he extended to 10 years. I said it earlier go to ur own tailors and ask them for bigger pockets. The supporters gonna need it. This thread almost created 3 years ago.

Here is the (un)funny truth. This game about basketball and we haven't seen a single basketball game yet. In a 3 year period we're still at early chapters on story according to dev. Plot is not moving, game not getting updated. But still people praises him. I just can't make any sense any of this.

Lets compare him with another dev;

For example there is a game called Nursing Back to Pleasure by Daniels K. Almost in a year (13 months) he completed his game. He already completed 9 other games. He's got only 1.3k patreon.

Comparing to BD this guys deserves at least 10k+ patreon.

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
Unfortunately nothing is really going to change. The number of patrons has gone up not down. The end of June I believe it was around 3500. It went down to around 3000 at the start of July. There is always some fall off at the start of every month, but that seemed like a decent drop. However July hasn't ended yet and it's back up over 3600.

It's not my money and everyone can do with their own money whatever they like, but I don't believe any real change will happen without support dropping off to the point where BD has to start worrying. That hasn't happened yet and doesn't seem likely to happen anytime soon. Really like the game and would love to see it getting back on track, but as long as the money is flowing in without BD having to produce anything other than excuses, nothing is likely to change.
People forgets this was 5 year project and he extended to 10 years. I said it earlier go to ur own tailors and ask them for bigger pockets. The supporters gonna need it. This thread almost created 3 years ago.

Here is the (un)funny truth. This game about basketball and we haven't seen a single basketball game yet. In a 3 year period we're still at early chapters on story according to dev. Plot is not moving, game not getting updated. But still people praises him. I just can't make any sense any of this.

For example there is a game called Nursing Back to Pleasure by Daniels K. Almost in a year (13 months) he completed his game. He already completed 9 other games. He's got only 1.3k patreon.

Couldn't have said it better myself there are plenty of other dev's there who deliver and are getting nowhere near the support of BD

May 22, 2019

Daniel K produce mediocre storyline the only good thing on him is render and completing his work i have a doubt he will never change the way he write his story

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I kinda liked...
Day in the Life of: Harper
Too bad it was short, and we didn't get to see Harper naked once.
What was that about, and what was that about MC wearing a hoodie?
Wonder who we'll see next?

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I think what's slowing down BD (on top of the personal issues) is the fact that he's basically re-doing the entire beginning of the game as well as trying to push forward. I think it would be worth it to just dump that and leave it as-is, and then just move forward with the new organized version, because then there'd be a delineation between MC's life, and MC's life with 3 (or however) managers in control. Like, use the meta to enforce how much MC's life needed order before Jamie/Shauna/Jasmine took over.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
What do you mean? A story about a gary stu basketball boi who beds 15(?) girls within a few weeks at a new school isnt compelling or well written? but he meets some of the girls two or three times before he brings them into the over 1 dozen person harem?! If that isnt good writing I dont know what is! (its wish fulfillment thats what :KEK: )
Well, Good writing and the almost All-Male-Dream-Scenario are two different things. Because this Dream-Scenario the writing doesn't really matter anymore to 95% of the People. The writing in WVM isn't bad but it could get much improved.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Crappy thing is for those who were interested in seeing the mc play basketball after 3 years, he isn't even gonna be playing in the first game you see.
Got to say that I never care for playing basketball in the VN, if I would I probably go out and play or at least play a video game, seems dumb to want that in you know... an adult visual novel, just saying. Dev's time would be better in limiting the duck faces and maybe stop adding LI, what's the point in having a 30+ harem if the actual time spent with each girl is their introduction an a "we'll bang ok" promise?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
soo i think it starts to happen at last slowly i think but it beginns.

passing payday he lost the typical 500 supporters so no big deal there,but from the 1st to second of august after past payday he lost another 300 supporters.so i think slowly his fanboys starting to realize what is happening.

and that kick in the butt is the first thing he needs to wake the fuck up....

the number of supporters have never dropped under 3k and now he is at 2870.

Oct 22, 2017
soo i think it starts to happen at last slowly i think but it beginns.

passing payday he lost the typical 500 supporters so no big deal there,but from the 1st to second of august after past payday he lost another 300 supporters.so i think slowly his fanboys starting to realize what is happening.

and that kick in the butt is the first thing he needs to wake the fuck up....

the number of supporters have never dropped under 3k and now he is at 2870.
Yeah, my interpretation is, that the 300-render update got people's attention, and (like me) they hoped he would come through and release that next 400-render update soon after.
Now, after that didn't happen, more and more people lose faith he is legit/able to pull himself out of the current situation.

I was a long-time supporter but stopped after that poll if he really should release what he had like he said or hold it back again.
And I won't support him again until a somewhat steady update schedule is maintained.
Which isn't that likely to be anytime soon even if you think he is legit.
With him announcing to not communicate in regards of game related stuff even in his own discord anymore, there seems to be no chance to get any info about anything in the future - something I would have had no problem with like 1-2 years back (most likely), but right now - no way is that a basis for supporting him again without any trust rebuild, which might take a few years with his potential, unknown update schedule.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Yeah, my interpretation is, that the 300-render update got people's attention, and (like me) they hoped he would come through and release that next 400-render update soon after.
Now, after that didn't happen, more and more people lose faith he is legit/able to pull himself out of the current situation.

I was a long-time supporter but stopped after that poll if he really should release what he had like he said or hold it back again.
And I won't support him again until a somewhat steady update schedule is maintained.
With him announcing to not communicate in regards of game related stuff even in his own discord anymore, there seems to be no chance to get any info about anything in the future - something I would have had no problem with like 1-2 years back (most likely), but right now - no way is that a basis for supporting him again without any trust rebuild, which might take a few years with his potential, unknown update schedule.
yeah he made like the wrongest choice a person can make in his situation to get back on track.
not like he made a lot of right choices in the past since it begunn to go south for him,but this one it the worst he could make if he wanted to get on track again.
most likely the oppside will happen now with his decition he made.

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020

Everyone is still waiting for mind drop 43 since he wanted to save that number for the update looks like it will be even longer

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes