juneba

Jul 12, 2018
I've been on this forum so long. Witnessed so many promising games abandoned and milked. It's only been getting worse and worse, too many devs think now that they can produce some quick content; get ton of patreons/backers, milk them and start the excuses (some of course are valid reasons but let's be real 70% of the time it's bullshit) running while the game development slows down drastically.

It's honestly quite sad looking at it now but this game had such promise when it began. I was looking forward to every update when Braindrop would release them weekly. That was too good to last as we can obviously see.

I'm still one of those people that is somewhat optimistic and I hope that Braindrop gets his shit together and actually starts to release quality content again (not some censored shit).
I wouldn't doubt that when updates were that frequent the dev had god knows how much content already finshed and released it piecemeal to build a subscriber base. Now he's ran out of that already finished content and releasing it as he creates it. I mean, that's probably what I'd do, not gonna lie.

Or he's just plain burnt out and bored with it. I've been there. Though I didn't make money off the content I produced.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
What game is being referenced here, its from the scene where MC makes it "official" with Natalie.

EDIT: Oh god, this image got compressed to hell

what game.jpg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, Jasmine scene before 2023?

Y/N?
Depends what you mean by scene.

Do you mean a nice, family friendly scene where she has a wholesome conversation about her hopes and dreams OR do you mean a cunt quivering sex scene where she gets railed like large arse bitch she is and finally takes a load of baby gravy to the womb?

Both of those will probably be released "soon".

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
yes, which is why i need the sauce, lol
i don´t think it´s a game there just like eden actresses maybe there will be a scene with them in the future who knows but so far they are only side-side characters
Mc was thinking how funny it would be to meet them with Bailey

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
What game is being referenced here, its from the scene where MC makes it "official" with Natalie.

EDIT: Oh god, this image got compressed to hell

View attachment 1994588
i don´t think it´s a game there just like eden actresses maybe there will be a scene with them in the future who knows but so far they are only side-side characters
Mc was thinking how funny it would be to meet them with Bailey
They're not from a game

They are called 'The Twins'; SB aka Slave Bailey (Purple hair) and BB aka Berserker Bailey (Red Hair).

The original idea of 'The Twins' was created by the late 'The Krypt Angel' (May he rest in peace) which evolved into 'the cult of bailey' with the twins being Baileys subordinates.

They were added into the game as just a fun thing and I highly doubt we will meet them in game.

Last edited:

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
They're not from a game

They are called 'The Twins'; SB aka Slave Bailey (Purple hair) and BB aka Berserker Bailey (Red Hair).

The original idea of 'The Twins' was created by the late 'The Krypt Angel' (May he rest in peace) which evolved into 'the cult of bailey' with the twins being Baileys subordinates.

They were added into the game as just a fun thing and I highly doubt we will meet them in game.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
I've been on this forum so long. Witnessed so many promising games abandoned and milked. It's only been getting worse and worse, too many devs think now that they can produce some quick content; get ton of patreons/backers, milk them and start the excuses (some of course are valid reasons but let's be real 70% of the time it's bullshit) running while the game development slows down drastically.

It's honestly quite sad looking at it now but this game had such promise when it began. I was looking forward to every update when Braindrop would release them weekly. That was too good to last as we can obviously see.

I'm still one of those people that is somewhat optimistic and I hope that Braindrop gets his shit together and actually starts to release quality content again (not some censored shit).
Totally agree with this. So many devs used COVID as an excuse for not releasing new content and now that it has blown over they have nothing to offer and former supporters are saying ""fu@& this B.S." and are pulling support.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
As you & others mentioned, there's...
* Granny (owner of the diner Penelope works at & MC already met in the reworks)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* Bea (school mate the MC's already met in the rework)
* Somebody named 4T and Nana mentioned by Bea, who are family of hers.
* If the Birthday Renders are any indication to new characters being introduced in the reworks then there's a couple of new girls, some on the WVM school's swimming team (with Kimmy & Jasmine) and track & field team (with Tia). One including Bea who looks be on the track & field team
* The 3 girls who aggressively flirted (& 1 who violated MC's dick) with MC, before Willow drove them away. They're names are listed as "Unknown" so they could've been random girls introduced just now in that update.
Blonde with Kimmy is hot too bad we'll never see more of her than these wallpapers.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
They're not from a game

Ah yeah i read about that somewhere here there where also The church of Tia if i remember correct

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes