code991

Aug 21, 2021
Cant mods edit the post and make it clear that chapter 2 includes the whole game?

I was confused as well when i wanted to download this couple of days ago ... i did use the search function tho and figured it out (yes i know, its a rare things these days)

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey what happens if you refuse to have sex with Rachael when you meet her first in the meeting room when waiting for Azel?

I know how the game turns out since ive played it before but ive always felt that cheating on Jamie with Rachael like that is just stupid and nonsensical and the "excuse" for him being ok with it is that he is learning things so that the first time with Jamie will be better? Oh please ... .

So, if you refuse her, does that mean you dont get to have fun with her in the game? What about the "jobs" she'll be giving you? Is there another point further into the game where you can revisit this decision if you refuse her at the beginning?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hey what happens if you refuse to have sex with Rachael when you meet her first in the meeting room when waiting for Azel?

I know how the game turns out since ive played it before but ive always felt that cheating on Jamie with Rachael like that is just stupid and nonsensical and the "excuse" for him being ok with it is that he is learning things so that the first time with Jamie will be better? Oh please ... .

So, if you refuse her, does that mean you dont get to have fun with her in the game? What about the "jobs" she'll be giving you? Is there another point further into the game where you can revisit this decision if you refuse her at the beginning?
No, you can work for her later on, however, that does mean the first clients you meet are Brittany and Keyana, not Anna (I believe BD intends a second chance to get on her path but I don't know if he's done so yet)

Reactions: CircaAD and code991

code991

Aug 21, 2021
No, you can work for her later on, however, that does mean the first clients you meet are Brittany and Keyana, not Anna (I believe BD intends a second chance to get on her path but I don't know if he's done so yet)
What about Alexis? I dont remember if she was just a fling or not ... does she return further down the line? I just got the point where you can "have fun" with her in the bathroom and again, cheating on Jamie now seems dumb but at the same time i kinda dont want to miss on stuff haha

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
What about Alexis? I dont remember if she was just a fling or not ... does she return further down the line? I just got the point where you can "have fun" with her in the bathroom and again, cheating on Jamie now seems dumb but at the same time i kinda dont want to miss on stuff haha
She messages you if you have sex with her and will supposedly return. If you don't then I think she's gone

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

She will offer you twice more at the most inopportune times. For example a quickie in a car when everybody is waiting for you to go somewhere. And yes, you can work for her at her stud business. Jamie will negotiate a better percentage for you.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Hey first of all your work is incredible without a doubt one of the best I've seen.
I really wanted to ask you what program do you use to make your animations and images?
you seriously expect to get an answer from Braindrop to your question here in this forum now??
he don´t even writes shit on his pantreon page anymore,and was not in this forum for i don´t know how long.

half of the world is mean to him so he decided to pout a big time and since then he does not talk in his social media pages.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
And if you pick Shauna to not be trans, Penelope isn't trans either.
I'll never know either way. To paraphrase Jules, “cock may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know, coz I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker”.

Shauna I can at least find pretty to look at. Penelope shrivels my passions faster than Rosie O'Donnell trying to fit into a Victoria's Secret outfit.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Shauna I can at least find pretty to look at. Penelope shrivels my passions faster than Rosie O'Donnell trying to fit into a Victoria's Secret outfit.

It's a shame too because I like the idea of Penelope as a character and she has some fun scenes, but yeah, the model doesn't do anything for me.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

1661385975289.png

Hello all!

There has been a lot happening behind the scenes and I'm here to tell you about some of it.
First off, let me introduce myself.

I'm Mackenzie. (Actually, that's my real name.)

Braindrop has hired me to be his community manager and it's nice to meet all of you.

I will be the one making all of the posts as well as answering any questions that I can. Additionally, I have some other roles that we'll get into later in this post.

Let us start with explaining our plan for these Mind Drops going forward.

Mind Drops

With Braindrop stepping away from his public role to focus on the game, you may be left wondering how we plan on keeping you all informed on the progress of his development.

Our current plan is to have bi-weekly Mind Drops. (So the next one will be on September 7th)
In these posts I will relay the information I have received from Braindrop about how much he has accomplished as well as any relevant info that needs to be shared.

We intend to share the usual as far as render counts and such but we also plan to add additional things like detailing a lot of the work that can go unnoticed.

We want to keep this first Mind Drop relatively short so we can focus on the necessary information but in the following one we plan on showing a lot of the work that went into making the background characters for the upcoming basketball game.

Updates

So, let me be blunt.
One huge thing that Braindrop made clear to me when offering me this role was that he did not want a PR person to hand wave away all of the mistakes that have been made and all future mistakes.

His words were that he wanted someone to "Keep it real".

A big fear of his was that if he stepped away he would lose a lot of "pressure" or "sense of accountability".

So, a big part of my job is holding him accountable to the things we've discussed and planned out behind the scenes.

Let's be honest. As far as the update schedule has gone... it's been awful. I know it, you know it, Braindrop knows it.
That goes for game updates as well as side content.

We have both sat down and planned out the next few months.
Another role of mine is helping organize out the files and what not for the updates. I've been given access to all of the files for Days 32-38.

Our plans change mostly everything that had been stated before. So forget everything that was said previously. We feel it is best to start fresh.

We will share that our plan is to start small but consistent to build up some momentum.

We will not be sharing any release dates yet... but be on the lookout for something very soon.

Side Content

Our plan is to get start releasing side content again sooner rather than later.
Birthday renders and client polls will be starting back very soon.

We also plan on adding a few different things that won't take much time away from development. Things such as "Additional teasers" posts as well as more silly things like hair swap renders.

There are a few other side things in the works but our focus is on getting the main game back up and running before delving any further into side things.

One final note on side content is that the Character Sheets will be updated after Days 32-38 are finished and released. They will be updated to the end of Day 38 and the intention is to update them after every in-game week.

Thanks for reading

That's all we have to share for this first Mind Drop.

We do apologize for how long this took to get out, there were plenty of issues with granting me access to the patreon and SS accounts. Things won't take as long moving forward.

We understand the situation we are in and how we're perceived right now. Our goal right now is just to get back on track however we can. Braindrop and I are forever grateful for all of the support through some of his worst times.

It's a new day and we want to fix things.

More soon.

Thank you guys and it's nice to meet you all. I will do my best to answer any questions you may have.

Apr 21, 2020

View attachment 2003339

Hello all!

There has been a lot happening behind the scenes and I'm here to tell you about some of it.
First off, let me introduce myself.

I'm Mackenzie. (Actually, that's my real name.)

Braindrop has hired me to be his community manager and it's nice to meet all of you.

I will be the one making all of the posts as well as answering any questions that I can. Additionally, I have some other roles that we'll get into later in this post.

Let us start with explaining our plan for these Mind Drops going forward.

Mind Drops

With Braindrop stepping away from his public role to focus on the game, you may be left wondering how we plan on keeping you all informed on the progress of his development.

Our current plan is to have bi-weekly Mind Drops. (So the next one will be on September 7th)
In these posts I will relay the information I have received from Braindrop about how much he has accomplished as well as any relevant info that needs to be shared.

We intend to share the usual as far as render counts and such but we also plan to add additional things like detailing a lot of the work that can go unnoticed.

We want to keep this first Mind Drop relatively short so we can focus on the necessary information but in the following one we plan on showing a lot of the work that went into making the background characters for the upcoming basketball game.

Updates

So, let me be blunt.
One huge thing that Braindrop made clear to me when offering me this role was that he did not want a PR person to hand wave away all of the mistakes that have been made and all future mistakes.

His words were that he wanted someone to "Keep it real".

A big fear of his was that if he stepped away he would lose a lot of "pressure" or "sense of accountability".

So, a big part of my job is holding him accountable to the things we've discussed and planned out behind the scenes.

Let's be honest. As far as the update schedule has gone... it's been awful. I know it, you know it, Braindrop knows it.
That goes for game updates as well as side content.

We have both sat down and planned out the next few months.
Another role of mine is helping organize out the files and what not for the updates. I've been given access to all of the files for Days 32-38.

Our plans change mostly everything that had been stated before. So forget everything that was said previously. We feel it is best to start fresh.

We will share that our plan is to start small but consistent to build up some momentum.

We will not be sharing any release dates yet... but be on the lookout for something very soon.

Side Content

Our plan is to get start releasing side content again sooner rather than later.
Birthday renders and client polls will be starting back very soon.

We also plan on adding a few different things that won't take much time away from development. Things such as "Additional teasers" posts as well as more silly things like hair swap renders.

There are a few other side things in the works but our focus is on getting the main game back up and running before delving any further into side things.

One final note on side content is that the Character Sheets will be updated after Days 32-38 are finished and released. They will be updated to the end of Day 38 and the intention is to update them after every in-game week.

Thanks for reading

That's all we have to share for this first Mind Drop.

We do apologize for how long this took to get out, there were plenty of issues with granting me access to the patreon and SS accounts. Things won't take as long moving forward.

We understand the situation we are in and how we're perceived right now. Our goal right now is just to get back on track however we can. Braindrop and I are forever grateful for all of the support through some of his worst times.

It's a new day and we want to fix things.

More soon.

Thank you guys and it's nice to meet you all. I will do my best to answer any questions you may have.

I'm afraid that you and BD are going to have a rough road ahead of you to rebuild the broken connection that has occurred with the supporters of this game. I hope that you both manage to succeed to that end. Everyone felt like they were just ignored and abandoned.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes