Ymir

Apr 29, 2017
I've been on this forum so long. Witnessed so many promising games abandoned and milked. It's only been getting worse and worse, too many devs think now that they can produce some quick content; get ton of patreons/backers, milk them and start the excuses (some of course are valid reasons but let's be real 70% of the time it's bullshit) running while the game development slows down drastically.

It's honestly quite sad looking at it now but this game had such promise when it began. I was looking forward to every update when Braindrop would release them weekly. That was too good to last as we can obviously see.

I'm still one of those people that is somewhat optimistic and I hope that Braindrop gets his shit together and actually starts to release quality content again (not some censored shit).

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
btw got a confession
its definitely the adoptive mom that pulls me here
i just love this preset of woman, whatever program they made this
saw this woman preset first at Motherless
hell, named my adoptive mom after that same character in that game

im such a Mom freak
#SweetHomeAlabama
I wish there was a mod to cut her out of the game. She starts off fine, but after they move to college, she turns into a retarded puppy. I speed click through every scene she's in. In fact, I'd probably be willing to pay someone to do that.... anyone interested? Just have her get shot or something before getting on the RV

Last edited:
May 6, 2020
btw got a confession
its definitely the adoptive mom that pulls me here
i just love this preset of woman, whatever program they made this
saw this woman preset first at Motherless
hell, named my adoptive mom after that same character in that game

im such a Mom freak
#SweetHomeAlabama
if im not mistaken he has said on patreon she will not be part of the harem
Adopted mom,mom and sister will never be part of it if im mistaken
that makes me really sad because she was my second favorite dont know why buth my favorite is harper

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
that makes me really sad because she was my second favorite dont know why buth my favorite is harper
yeah incest isn´t planed

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is the best mother that ever welcomed MC into a happy life. Talk about bad luck when you see how his sis ended up. Because of her, MC meets the best babe in the game, her boss, the financier wondroud woman who helps MC immensely.
Two small scene, nothing serious unfortunately
I wish there was a mod to cut her out of the game. She starts off fine, but after they move to college, she turns into a retarded puppy. I speed click through every scene she's in.

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
im late to this game
just started playing
and right away i gotta ask
is Shauna being called by MC as Shawn a bug or feature ?
is this because i pick shauna as trans ?
but why MC's GF call her Shauna normally ?

so yea, bug or feature ?
cuz i put in the mods, that may break something, idk
If you're playing Shauna as trans, MC calling her Shawn is more like accidental dead-naming, which I suppose is consistent with getting used to calling a person by their new name.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
If you're playing Shauna as trans, MC calling her Shawn is more like accidental dead-naming, which I suppose is consistent with getting used to calling a person by their new name.
Yep. It's supposed to be more of the MC having been used to call his friend by that name for years before she transitionned, thus it being a reflex. And Shauna being Shauna, and probably not getting too much dysphoria from the MC himself, doesn't correct him. Which is also why he reacts in a "shit, you right" when he gets called out on himself using her deadname and makes the effort to correct himself.
Using a trans person's deadname can be pretty damaging depending on the amount of dysphoria they feel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
About Shauna's name. I remember BD saying he had something planed for a small story about why the MC still caled her Shawn but didn't go for it so it is something that will be changed in the week one remake. He will be calling her shauna from the start.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
About Shauna's name. I remember BD saying he had something planed for a small story about why the MC still caled her Shawn but didn't go for it so it is something that will be changed in the week one remake. He will be calling her shauna from the start.
Honestly it made me feel some type of way about the MC.... he's supposed to be this great all around awesome dude, but he's dead-naming and cheating on Jaime from the start. I'd like to see him have an option to put off sleeping with Shauna before Jaime is on-board.

Easylovin84

Jul 2, 2022
Honestly it made me feel some type of way about the MC.... he's supposed to be this great all around awesome dude, but he's dead-naming and cheating on Jaime from the start. I'd like to see him have an option to put off sleeping with Shauna before Jaime is on-board.
He does have the option to not sleep with Shauna before Jamie is on board. You didn't choose that option looks like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, that's the cheating option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
He does have the option to not sleep with Shauna before Jamie is on board. You didn't choose that option looks like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, that's the cheating option.
You're right, I forgot but thinking on it now, I was nervous it would cut her out for good. Is that not the case?

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
hey just want to point out minor bug, i think
something is wrong with Kimmy's text (font? idk what to call it)
its the only one thats diffrent
its got no shadowy thingie
hey other lines also goes like this, when we first met her in class
this is just an example

note : i installed the WT mod, btw

Untitled.png

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes