Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Amen. There is so many Games on this site that has Lesbian/Bi women in their so called Harem story i would say about 90% of the games have it in it or have plans to be in it. I can understand to have some with it but to have 90% of them to have it? They say they are satisfying the mass for having it in their games. Ummm no you just running off the ones that don't like it and they are not saying anything and passing up on your game. Some people would rather just move on to something else than to speak up. I would rather speak up in hopes that other people will follow and speak up so we can at least have more games we like to play.
same with incest almost all games have it so im alright with this one has no incest planed

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I don't personally think its "off-topic" to talk about BD and his update schedule, but I'm not a mod and they've set the rule as being "if you talk about BD, its off-topic". So talk should be positive comments about the game only, which is fine, but like you said... the game's been paused since July 2021 pretty much with only minor updates since then. So there is nothing much to talk about really, and nothing to complain about either.
There is nothing fine about forcing positive posts. I understand the need to stop storms from brewing, but given the nature of things it is something that will happen as long as the thread remains.
Depends on the manner it's talked about, I think. This conversation chain for example is calm and respectful. But when you see people come in stomping like rampaging elephants saying "Are you blind ? Can't you see he's scamming his patrons and need to be cancelled because he hasn't updated in years and is remaking the game from scratch which is obviously a way to not do any work while still taking money !!??", that's another can of worms entirely. Plus it's not so much discussing as it is just... slander I guess ?
That's what the thread had devolved into when I checked it after playing the original version. That and fans getting very riled up, and haters answering to anyone defending the dev with stuff like "HoW mUcH dOeS hE pAy YoU!?!?!?" and such...

That's when you know the conversation has become more sterile than a barren radioactive wasteland.
It isn't slander (it would be libel in this case) unless it is proven to be false. Considering how things currently are, there is enough to warrant the claim of scamming at least. Like I said, although those people actually have the right to complain because of how the updates have stalled or delivered less than expected, I can see why one would want to put an end to it.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It isn't slander (it would be libel in this case) unless it is proven to be false. Considering how things currently are, there is enough to warrant the claim of scamming at least. Like I said, although those people actually have the right to complain because of how the updates have stalled or delivered less than expected, I can see why one would want to put an end to it.
But without any proof, that claim is circumstancial at best, though. And I don't see how acting like a dick to people still hoping things will get better is putting an end to anything. I've seen way too many posts of people outright insulting fans (which have been deleted by now thankfully) just because they wouldn't agree that BD was planning to scam patrons since day one like some were implying.
Having an opinion is one thing. Trying to force others to share it by (failed) intimidation and agression is another. Also the way said opinion is conveyed matters.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
One person's creepy is another one's heart warming. I love the close up pov shots in this vn. Azel is a character I adore, but everyone is different
Yeah some closeups are absolutely beautiful. Even though she's seen a lot (and I only played the original so far, not the "season 2"), Jamie's model is just gorgeous. She's not the only one of course but for some reason she always floors me on that front. Belle is another one like that.
Clearly, even if some people might hate me saying that, BD put a lot of work into every girl's model. All of them look unique and special. You can see way too many VNs in which the difference between two girls is often the haircut and color, and the eyes and that's it. The face shape is often very similar, if not completely identical...

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Hmm correct me if i am wrong but shouldnt be shortly after the last Update another Update coming ? What happend ?
Honestly no one is sure, BD is no longer directly communicating and has brought on some one by the name of Mackenzie and they have not been informed much last we heard, suppose to update today on patreon today but we will see. Just checked and last post was July 29 so nothing yet there, not sure if the discord has had any update.

From my understanding no update until rework is done and that will be when it's done, might change or I might have missed something.

Reactions: VOYEUR and _Maou_

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
Hmm correct me if i am wrong but shouldnt be shortly after the last Update another Update coming ? What happend ?
You're not wrong, there should have been plenty of updates by now. No one really knows truth. Dev gets side tracked and works on stuff that isn't part of the next update, and then breaks his update by rewriting things, redesigning sets, etc. Atm everyone is just holding their breath, who knows when the next update will be. Honestly my bet is christmas.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
im late to this game
just started playing
and right away i gotta ask
is Shauna being called by MC as Shawn a bug or feature ?
is this because i pick shauna as trans ?
but why MC's GF call her Shauna normally ?

so yea, bug or feature ?
cuz i put in the mods, that may break something, idk

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
im late to this game
just started playing
and right away i gotta ask
is Shauna being called by MC as Shawn a bug or feature ?
is this because i pick shauna as trans ?
but why MC's GF call her Shauna normally ?

so yea, bug or feature ?
cuz i put in the mods, that may break something, idk
Don't know about the female path, but trans Shauna used to be called Shawn before her transition, the MC still called her Shawn even though she changed it to Shauna.

Reactions: CircaAD

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
Don't know about the female path, but trans Shauna used to be called Shawn before her transition, the MC still called her Shawn even though she changed it to Shauna.
fk me so theres actually story behind the choice lol
just passed that part
posted this too soon
i thought its just a choice to give her a dck or not and thats it
nice of em to put some context

Reactions: Scotsman1989

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
btw, the choice during segs scene
-keep fucking
-finish

are those broken or what lol