Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I have not paid attention to this thread in a while, but from what I understand, the early content will be reworked so I am assuming that the new characters will have a proper introduction when that is done. It's probably better to wait for the rework to be done because otherwise you will be interacting with some characters not having the full context of their relationship.
so far as i remember its only Granny (the restaurant owner where penny works) thats new

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
so far as i remember its only Granny (the restaurant owner where penny works) thats new
As I said I haven't really paid attention to what has been going on in this thread or with the game in general. I read a while ago that the game was being reworked so I have been waiting for that.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Theres no point talking here, anything critical gets deleted. Look at the last dozen posts compared to the last dozen months.
Maybe because the thread has devolved into nothing but people saying over and over "hurr durr dev scammer all fans dumb sheep hunga bunga" for the past couple of whoever-knows-how-long instead of... you know... talking about the game itself ?
Don't mistake opinions and constructive criticism with vitriol and fan bashing, please. This is not the only thread that had fallen to this state.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
As you & others mentioned, there's...
* Granny (owner of the diner Penelope works at & MC already met in the reworks)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* Bea (school mate the MC's already met in the rework)
* Somebody named 4T and Nana mentioned by Bea, who are family of hers.
* If the Birthday Renders are any indication to new characters being introduced in the reworks then there's a couple of new girls, some on the WVM school's swimming team (with Kimmy & Jasmine) and track & field team (with Tia). One including Bea who looks be on the track & field team
* The 3 girls who aggressively flirted (& 1 who violated MC's dick) with MC, before Willow drove them away. They're names are listed as "Unknown" so they could've been random girls introduced just now in that update.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
* Granny (owner of the diner Penelope works at & MC already met in the reworks)
* Bea (school mate the MC's already met in the rework)
* Somebody named 4T and Nana mentioned by Bea, who are family of hers.
* If the Birthday Renders are any indication to new characters being introduced in the reworks then there's a couple of new girls, some on the WVM school's swimming team (with Kimmy & Jasmine) and track & field team (with Tia). One including Bea who looks be on the track & field team
* The 3 girls who aggressively flirted (& 1 who violated MC's dick) with MC, before Willow drove them away. They're names are listed as "Unknown" so they could've been random girls introduced just now in that update.
i´m pretty sure the middle 1 will never be a LI after that the left 1 maybe she was more the shy typ an not so aggressiv an the mc apologize to her if i remember correct the right 1 was to demanding

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Isn't that Alexis on the right? Last I remember is after MC (if you choose to) fucks her in the restaurant washroom, she later decides not to go to the college she was originally enrolled in. Guess maybe the rework she follows her crush and enrolls late. BirthdayRenders-Jasmine-2.png

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
Maybe because the thread has devolved into nothing but people saying over and over "hurr durr dev scammer all fans dumb sheep hunga bunga" for the past couple of whoever-knows-how-long instead of... you know... talking about the game itself ?
Don't mistake opinions and constructive criticism with vitriol and fan bashing, please. This is not the only thread that had fallen to this state.
There has been hate from people on both sides. Those who are negative about the game and its fans. There has also been some fair criticisms. A big reason for the way this thread has become is the state of the game. Without much new stuff to talk about with the game this is what will inevitably occur unfortunately.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
There has been hate from people on both sides. Those who are negative about the game and its fans. There has also been some fair criticisms. A big reason for the way this thread has become is the state of the game. Without much new stuff to talk about with the game this is what will inevitably occur unfortunately.
This is usually how games without fast or consistent updates work. Once the talk of the new update is done, people will delve into unrelated, or less related stuff, only for the occasional new player to bring back a little relevant discussion. That or the thread will be dead for that time.

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
This is usually how games without fast or consistent updates work. Once the talk of the new update is done, people will delve into unrelated, or less related stuff, only for the occasional new player to bring back a little relevant discussion. That or the thread will be dead for that time.
There is also the question where does relevance end?
-Game>Criticism of game
-Development>Criticism of deveopment
-Development issues> Talk/speculation and criticism about said issues

It's all very murky as it's not being made clear even with the removal of posts as they have been one sides on the disapproval side of things.
BD has said a lot while what has been said equates to so little. At one point we were expecting 2k worth of new renders and more recently it sounds like they all got scrapped, no clue if the reworks are being kept or scrapped.
Story is now gonna take place over twice the amount of time (Yeah it was crammed before) but that means a complete rework of the game and this was mentioned at nearly 1 year after the last update, has he been reworking the story the whole time he was re rendering scenes or has it just started?

Honestly it might be best for Mods to write up a summary themselves post it then lock the thread.
When ever we get a new update which last mentioned will be the rework it's practically a new game as events are being redone and timing when you meet people.
I personally don't consider the last update an actual update as it does not fit the game prior, it is what we will be at when the rework is done, and DitLo is a spin off. Basically last true update was July 2021. To be fair I did not play the last update when I heard what it entailed and Ditlo annoyed me with the manner of censoring taking place, did not like the cyber feel to it as it seemed out of place and why tease Harper in that manner whom I've been personally waiting for, would have preferred the allusion to her being naked (Not on screen) or the item placement angles to conceal but that is wait to release this after we get Harper in main game and don't censor at all.

It's a bad situation all around, BD and all that brings then the fans and those who feel slighted just makes for a mess of a thread.

bluetack_man

Nov 25, 2016
There is also the question where does relevance end?
-Game>Criticism of game
-Development>Criticism of deveopment
-Development issues> Talk/speculation and criticism about said issues

It's all very murky as it's not being made clear even with the removal of posts as they have been one sides on the disapproval side of things.
BD has said a lot while what has been said equates to so little. At one point we were expecting 2k worth of new renders and more recently it sounds like they all got scrapped, no clue if the reworks are being kept or scrapped.
Story is now gonna take place over twice the amount of time (Yeah it was crammed before) but that means a complete rework of the game and this was mentioned at nearly 1 year after the last update, has he been reworking the story the whole time he was re rendering scenes or has it just started?

Honestly it might be best for Mods to write up a summary themselves post it then lock the thread.
When ever we get a new update which last mentioned will be the rework it's practically a new game as events are being redone and timing when you meet people.
I personally don't consider the last update an actual update as it does not fit the game prior, it is what we will be at when the rework is done, and DitLo is a spin off. Basically last true update was July 2021. To be fair I did not play the last update when I heard what it entailed and Ditlo annoyed me with the manner of censoring taking place, did not like the cyber feel to it as it seemed out of place and why tease Harper in that manner whom I've been personally waiting for, would have preferred the allusion to her being naked (Not on screen) or the item placement angles to conceal but that is wait to release this after we get Harper in main game and don't censor at all.

It's a bad situation all around, BD and all that brings then the fans and those who feel slighted just makes for a mess of a thread.
I don't personally think its "off-topic" to talk about BD and his update schedule, but I'm not a mod and they've set the rule as being "if you talk about BD, its off-topic". So talk should be positive comments about the game only, which is fine, but like you said... the game's been paused since July 2021 pretty much with only minor updates since then. So there is nothing much to talk about really, and nothing to complain about either.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I don't personally think its "off-topic" to talk about BD and his update schedule, but I'm not a mod and they've set the rule as being "if you talk about BD, its off-topic". So talk should be positive comments about the game only, which is fine, but like you said... the game's been paused since July 2021 pretty much with only minor updates since then. So there is nothing much to talk about really, and nothing to complain about either.
Depends on the manner it's talked about, I think. This conversation chain for example is calm and respectful. But when you see people come in stomping like rampaging elephants saying "Are you blind ? Can't you see he's scamming his patrons and need to be cancelled because he hasn't updated in years and is remaking the game from scratch which is obviously a way to not do any work while still taking money !!??", that's another can of worms entirely. Plus it's not so much discussing as it is just... slander I guess ?
That's what the thread had devolved into when I checked it after playing the original version. That and fans getting very riled up, and haters answering to anyone defending the dev with stuff like "HoW mUcH dOeS hE pAy YoU!?!?!?" and such...

That's when you know the conversation has become more sterile than a barren radioactive wasteland.

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I wish the dev would put some incest in the story. Like for mc to add either or both moms and willow lol sorry bit of a fettish for incest. New queen willow. And please don't put in anymore Lesbian/bi content in the game. Nothing against it. It's just not my thing. When introducing Lesbian/bi girls to the harem it suddenly not HIS harem anymore it becomes just a bunch of people having sex. Also feels a bit cuckish even if it is with girl on girl. I never understand why people don't count it as ntr'ish or cuckish if it's 2 women instead of a guy. With or without MC i just don't get turned on by 2 women going at it.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
At least the VN is moving forward, I see some people complaining that the lewd scenes only involve the mc, well I'm glad is that way, the number of visual novels with harem-lesbian in the site is huge, so is nice to see one that doesn't bring the lesbian thing to the table, you really can complain if out of two hundred VNs one has no lesbians in it. The update was short but sweet, hopefully dev won't go AWOL.
Amen. There is so many Games on this site that has Lesbian/Bi women in their so called Harem story i would say about 90% of the games have it in it or have plans to be in it. I can understand to have some with it but to have 90% of them to have it? They say they are satisfying the mass for having it in their games. Ummm no you just running off the ones that don't like it and they are not saying anything and passing up on your game. Some people would rather just move on to something else than to speak up. I would rather speak up in hopes that other people will follow and speak up so we can at least have more games we like to play.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes