jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
Per a mod named 'Mackenzie' in Braindrops discord server:

[MOD] Mackenzie — 08/06/2022
Braindrop is currently planning out the specifics for the tiers.

The remainder of Days 32-38 will be available to all tiers and former patrons, everything after will be tier specific.
Braindrop has stated to me that he plans on having the higher tiers have access to updates early (Starting with Day 39), though he did not say how early.
He also said things such as polls and birthday renders will be tier specific as well.

One new thing he shared with me is that he wants a monthly post where we talk about and showcase some work things that are not at the forefront. Things such as background character creation, scene creation, and any other odd job things that go into making WVM.

I'll let you guys know if I hear anything else about how the roles will be formed.
Thanks for asking!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shlong — 08/06/2022
Are you taking over communication on the channel, patreon and SS?

Yes!
For the moment I am only doing so here on Discord but we are taking the steps to grant me access to the Patreon and SubscribeStar as well.

If we get everything sorted out in time then the Mind Drops will continue this coming Wednesday.
We plan on doing the Mind Drops bi-weekly but that is subject to change.

Any further questions?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shlong — 08/06/2022
One question - if you can answer - how are BD and his family doing? Getting into a better place, I hope.

We want to keep this channel mainly focused on the game but since it is a valid question I'll answer it this time.

Braindrop and his family are doing well.
From what has been communicated to me, he said he felt he needed to step away from being a public person to properly heal. He is still grieving and he said the constant hostility he was reading wasn't good for him. And as someone who has seen a portion of his DM's, I can not say I blame him.

I do believe that things are getting better for him.
As someone that has seen a good portion of the work he has done this past year, it has been rough seeing him battle himself with releases.
I hope that him stepping away from his public role is the move that lets him get his head on right and continue on.

With that said, please keep further questions on the topic of the game or development.

Frodo — 08/06/2022
With that new information, are you able to share any information about the 400ish render update that he was talking about at the beginning of July?

[MOD] Mackenzie — 08/07/2022
I don't know much more than you guys do on that one.
Braindrop has shared that he was working on an additional route for the update and he's sent me a few things to give feedback on so I have an idea of what it is but I'm not allowed to share anything like that.

He seems to be taking a hard stance on not sharing timelines for updates after all the recent issues. So it's unlikely we hear anything until he releases it.

Thanks for asking!

TLDR: Braindrop now has someone who's speaking for him but it's ONLY through discord, not patreon or SS (yet?). Still no information on the 400 renders that were to be released very soon after this past release, and on a semi related note, the 2,000+ renders that were ready to be released back in February seem to be forgotten about.

2,000+ renders?
1660018222264.png

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
Wait, I didn't really got what you mean there to be honest...
You mean the "season 2" is a revamp version of what I played basically ?
There is some new content but honesty it isn't much but it is worth it if you've liked the story so far.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
There is some new content but honesty it isn't much but it is worth it if you've liked the story so far.
Well yeah, I did. Which is why I was a bit hesitant about that whole "from now on is beta version" message in the game. I didn't really understood what that meant and ultimately decided to post here because I wanted to have more..

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
I know, I know, y'all gonna facepalm me, but who cares, I don't blame BD for letting someone else talk to the public, especially when SO MANY have been SO TOXIC, the disgusting things I have seen said about BD and his loss, and mental health struggles, it would make anyone bitter.
Who said I was bitter that's far from the truth if you scroll back to my other comments you'll see mine amongst others offering advice. Yes it's tough what he's gone through and I'm sorry like others for his loss but don't forget others have gone through it even far worse conditions.
How many people have offered him support on patreon even discord but after time they question the game status then get shut down. Drifty been through some bad shit but he's got the result he wanted.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Who said I was bitter that's far from the truth if you scroll back to my other comments you'll see mine amongst others offering advice. Yes it's tough what he's gone through and I'm sorry like others for his loss but don't forget others have gone through it even far worse conditions.
How many people have offered him support on patreon even discord but after time they question the game status then get shut down. Drifty been through some bad shit but he's got the result he wanted.
WTF are you smoking, I wasn't in ANY WAY saying YOU were bitter, TRY READING

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
So this motherfucker is making damn sure he's monetizing his fanbase as much as possible but can't do his damn job? Least he's got his priorities straight I guess. Sheesh. The dude thinks he's Facepunch and wants to ramble on about all the amazing technical feats of making a scene in daz. Seems a bit fucking weird to be planning out that shit for a product you've failed to deliver on for the better part of two years.

LOL at that 'recent.' Hot damn, 20 months is now considered recent.

This poor sucker he's got for his mouthpiece, too. I sure hope he's being paid well for it because he obviously hasn't been given a single piece of relevant information. We all expected something like this but damn, that's cold. "I can't handle reading things so I want you to read the mean things so I don't have to. I won't give you anything that could possibly pacify people though, and you're not allowed to talk about the things I share with you."

Like most politicians, he favors a paying fanbase of the less educated or thinking type.
But yeah, reworking his Pateron Tiers is not really what he should put his focus on, but at least he is doing something I guess.
I stopped supporting this charity case a long time ago, and don't see any reason why I should do it again.

Wolfman112062

Apr 4, 2021
Anyone else notice in this newest release all the females were barefoot for some reason? Like even Veronica during the first day of class.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Braindrop said he has the 400 renders ready and was only going to change a few stances with a new way to render, just a couple of days he said.

That was one month ago, and now they are talking about new tourtes and character creation crap?

Seriously?

How long untill patreons realize that nothing will change untill numbers start dropping?

EDIT:

And BTW, he was supposedly redoing scenes over and over to make them "perfect", but i dont see that big of a jump in quality in the very small release we got over the previous ones...

I was giving him the benefit of doubt, but at this point i think its just...

Jan 28, 2020
Braindrop said he has the 400 renders ready and was only going to change a few stances with a new way to render, just a couple of days he said.

That was one month ago, and now they are talking about new tourtes and character creation crap?

Seriously?

How long untill patreons realize that nothing will change untill numbers start dropping?

EDIT:

And BTW, he was supposedly redoing scenes over and over to make them "perfect", but i dont see that big of a jump in quality in the very small release we got over the previous ones...

I was giving him the benefit of doubt, but at this point i think its just...
Patrons are paying for his blog, they don't care about the game.

trex999999

Nov 11, 2019
Damn... haven't really been keeping up with this much since I found it pretty much the day it was posted here. Can't believe that was 3 years ago already.

Seems like this game went exactly the way of Ecchi Sensei. Every update added 5 new love interests, to the point the you couldn't even track the harem. The promises got bigger, the updates got further apart - then he went awol and hired a fanboy to communicate for him as a mouthpiece. It was a couple years of hanging on a promised update which was seemingly just around the corner. Always something new coming up.

This thread mirrors the ES thread almost exactly :LOL:. Why does this keep happening to all my favorite VNs?

K18

Apr 19, 2018
August 13 has arrived (for most) and it's birthday shout-out time for this amazonian beauty Keyana :love:. MC's client turned lover and the new basketball assistant coach. Always a joy to see and looking forwards to doing more "workout" sessions with Keyana (+ Brittany too) :devilish:.

Happy Birthday Keyana! Keyana_CharacterScreen.png

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes