YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
BD announced anything recently?
He's announced that he's not going to personally announce anything about game status/updates ever again. He's apparently going to hire someone to "manage" his social media but he's done talking about the game/updates. If you believe him, that means the only communication we are getting from him will be that a release has dropped when it does.

Dec 29, 2020
He's announced that he's not going to personally announce anything about game status/updates ever again. He's apparently going to hire someone to "manage" his social media but he's done talking about the game/updates. If you believe him, that means the only communication we are getting from him will be that a release has dropped when it does.
Good, then we can look forward to someone laying out his woes and weeps for us to roll our eyes at. Maybe he can recruit a dairy farmer, good for the milking.

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
It's going to be a friend of his that will be doing it if anything someone who will say what he want's him to say, he's said in the past he doesn't want anyone involved.Coming from experience seeing other people who handle the social side of things in other games I've seen them quit over time due to the fact when the messages get passed along they get ignored and they get the shit instead they get fed up of it

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
BD announced anything recently?
He announced that the game started as a hobby and its staying as one, but please supporter help support him and his family, so he doesn't have to work and can work on the game. An hour or two a day in his free time. lol
Oh and that we would be getting no more updates on release of updates until it uploaded. Also he took some time off working on the game because he was sick (or maybe it was because he stubbed his toe and prevented him from using his computer.)

Honestly can't really say mostly because he has started to sound like a teacher from Charlie Brown cartoons. Blah blah blah blah blah

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
He announced that you should treat his Patreon page as a GoFundMe to support his family. It's charity, so don't expect to get anything back. Adjust your pledges accordingly!
Yeah and the sooner everyone accepts that that is basically true for every patreon and subscribestar account out there, the better off we are. You are not paying for work done, you are funding a dev that may or may not spend most of his time on a game and use that money wherever he/she wishes.

If want to pay for work done, buy the completed game or at least only support devs that have payment per update and not by period. If and I do this myself support devs per month, you are basically just funding them since you think their game is interesting and you hope it gets developed or find the dev sympathetic. Which in itself is fair enough as well. Stop with being overly demanding or expecting the stars though, we all knew there would be no 2000 images update. So keep hammering on that is just as false as saying BD made great progress on game in the last year.

BD himself said already he threw many away since he did not think good enough and had not been 100% busy on game and also on updating earlier game, so expecting that just on time passed is just as irrational as expecting he now suddenly will turn a corner and gets back to providing big weekly updates. Clearly something is wrong, whether he tells the full truth or is milking or it is even a bit of both. Though I can understand if he is telling the truth it matters greatly for him personally, but for us as players it does not really matter which of the two it is however vehemently you want to defend whichever of the two you think it is, it just does not matter and will not magically make BD produce big updates again. If he is telling the truth, it will do anything but help. if he is milking well then he is laughing at you all the way to the bank. So either you are not helping you own cause if you would love updates to the game or providing amusement for him. :p

Expecting big heavy regular updates at this moment in time is unrealistic. Do I think he has been making good decisions and was per se best investment option for support he had over last year, well doubtful even if is well intentioned if look at a progress side. Then again enough people support also for other reasons and it seems getting out of it what they want.

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
August 7th has come and its time to celebrate Willabelle's birthday. The head honcho of WVM College and Hearts for Hope. This mysterious gorgeous voluptuous lady with piercing eyes :love: who we know little about. Yet, eagerly anticipating to find out more about her and the sets of skills her possess ;).

Happy Birthday Willabelle!
Willabelle_CharacterScreen.png

Derfel997

Jul 30, 2022
Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I'm gonna add up to that question.
I grabbed version 0.10.0.1 and got to the end of... day 9 ? 8 ?... To the message warning that afterwards was basically a beta build that might be buggy or have some issues. Figured I'd ask what was up with that. Does that version stop here and the continuation is on the season 2 download ? Or is it something else entirely and I should wait for an update on the first part ?

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
I'm gonna add up to that question.
I grabbed version 0.10.0.1 and got to the end of... day 9 ? 8 ?... To the message warning that afterwards was basically a beta build that might be buggy or have some issues. Figured I'd ask what was up with that. Does that version stop here and the continuation is on the season 2 download ? Or is it something else entirely and I should wait for an update on the first part ?
Current is everything so far with a new timeline that changed those first ~7-10~ days into a month or so but generally speaking it is what you want.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Current is everything so far with a new timeline that changed those first ~7-10~ days into a month or so but generally speaking it is what you want.
Wait, I didn't really got what you mean there to be honest...
You mean the "season 2" is a revamp version of what I played basically ?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes