jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
Per a mod named 'Mackenzie' in Braindrops discord server:

[MOD] Mackenzie — 08/06/2022
Braindrop is currently planning out the specifics for the tiers.

The remainder of Days 32-38 will be available to all tiers and former patrons, everything after will be tier specific.
Braindrop has stated to me that he plans on having the higher tiers have access to updates early (Starting with Day 39), though he did not say how early.
He also said things such as polls and birthday renders will be tier specific as well.

One new thing he shared with me is that he wants a monthly post where we talk about and showcase some work things that are not at the forefront. Things such as background character creation, scene creation, and any other odd job things that go into making WVM.

I'll let you guys know if I hear anything else about how the roles will be formed.
Thanks for asking!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shlong — 08/06/2022
Are you taking over communication on the channel, patreon and SS?

Yes!
For the moment I am only doing so here on Discord but we are taking the steps to grant me access to the Patreon and SubscribeStar as well.

If we get everything sorted out in time then the Mind Drops will continue this coming Wednesday.
We plan on doing the Mind Drops bi-weekly but that is subject to change.

Any further questions?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shlong — 08/06/2022
One question - if you can answer - how are BD and his family doing? Getting into a better place, I hope.

We want to keep this channel mainly focused on the game but since it is a valid question I'll answer it this time.

Braindrop and his family are doing well.
From what has been communicated to me, he said he felt he needed to step away from being a public person to properly heal. He is still grieving and he said the constant hostility he was reading wasn't good for him. And as someone who has seen a portion of his DM's, I can not say I blame him.

I do believe that things are getting better for him.
As someone that has seen a good portion of the work he has done this past year, it has been rough seeing him battle himself with releases.
I hope that him stepping away from his public role is the move that lets him get his head on right and continue on.

With that said, please keep further questions on the topic of the game or development.

Frodo — 08/06/2022
With that new information, are you able to share any information about the 400ish render update that he was talking about at the beginning of July?

[MOD] Mackenzie — 08/07/2022
I don't know much more than you guys do on that one.
Braindrop has shared that he was working on an additional route for the update and he's sent me a few things to give feedback on so I have an idea of what it is but I'm not allowed to share anything like that.

He seems to be taking a hard stance on not sharing timelines for updates after all the recent issues. So it's unlikely we hear anything until he releases it.

Thanks for asking!

TLDR: Braindrop now has someone who's speaking for him but it's ONLY through discord, not patreon or SS (yet?). Still no information on the 400 renders that were to be released very soon after this past release, and on a semi related note, the 2,000+ renders that were ready to be released back in February seem to be forgotten about.

2,000+ renders?
View attachment 1974021
I'll make this into a mini thread... A few more Q&As from BDs discord server which now apparently is replacing mind drops (maybe? who knows? I don't think even BD does... but here ya go!)

Roaden — Yesterday at 1:24 AM
I’m assuming since you didn’t do a mindrop that you are still working on getting access?

[MOD] Mackenzie — Yesterday at 7:30 AM
Sadly we are still working on it.
It shouldn't be much longer luckily. Wednesday is our planned day for the mind drops but due to the situation we'll be posting it as soon as I have access.

shlong — Yesterday at 10:32 AM
Is there an update that you can give here in the absence of a mind drop on patreon?

[MOD] Mackenzie — Today at 8:07 AM
The Mind Drop will mostly only include the things that have been stated here by me over the past few days as well as some teasers.
We're using this first one to show how we plan to do things going onward.
There's a few additional things but none that I really want to go in depth about here since this isn't an appropriate place for it.

I'm currently waiting to hear from Braindrop on if there's been any progress towards granting my access to the socials.

shlong — Today at 9:28 AM
Will there be any change to the format or style of the mind drops while under your charge? I remember BD saying he followed DPC. Could we get a bit of a system like that where he breaks down what he’s worked on beyond just a render count? I think part of the frustration among patrons is that we see this large render counts in the mind drops, but we haven’t actually seen them in the game yet. Development is obviously much more than renders.

[MOD] Mackenzie — Today at 9:40 AM
Unfortunately neither one of us follows DPC so I'm not sure exactly what you mean or exactly how he does it but we do plan on showcasing more of the development.

K18 — Today at 10:08 AM
BD previously mentioned that he reworked on the character sheets. Is that still a work in progress?

[MOD] Mackenzie — Today at 10:11 AM
I'll have to ask and find out a direct answer for the character sheets but I do know he has a lot of side content already made that he intends to release after Days 32-38.

Last edited by a moderator:

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
Every time I read something by the new mod it feels like an update for the game gets further and further away unfortunately.
Be optimistic, 2k renders + all the side routes and extra contents, all waiting to be dropped when the dev is ready. Remember the age old proverbial knowledge "rome was not built in a day". Plus the generous patreons has been supporting him whether he pauses the pledge or not. True love

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
Be optimistic, 2k renders + all the side routes and extra contents, all waiting to be dropped when the dev is ready. Remember the age old proverbial knowledge "rome was not built in a day". Plus the generous patreons has been supporting him whether he pauses the pledge or not. True love
Like you, I certainly hope this is the case, but with so little to attach our faith to and so many broken promises so far without apology or solid footed explanation that has some weight on it. I can hope you can also see that those who are deeply jaded are not so without reasonable cause.

I do hope this all looks like egg on my face when the dev updates come and a show of the plan moving forward and/or a solid chunky game/story update. I want to believe. I want to be a cheerleader for BD and his successes though his struggles.

However, where we sit today, with even this scant discord-based update is still so very far from where those who pushed hard for this and supported this early through word of mouth and/or funding. This game was the REASON I joined this forum, so it is quite dear to me and want the best for it and BD.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
August 13 has arrived (for most) and it's birthday shout-out time for this amazonian beauty Keyana :love:. MC's client turned lover and the new basketball assistant coach. Always a joy to see and looking forwards to doing more "workout" sessions with Keyana (+ Brittany too) :devilish:.

Happy Birthday Keyana! View attachment 1980818
If I had a coach like Breanna or Harper,I definitely would put much more efforts in my basketball and volleyball practice.

toyohew900

Dec 12, 2020
Like you, I certainly hope this is the case, but with so little to attach our faith to and so many broken promises so far without apology or solid footed explanation that has some weight on it. I can hope you can also see that those who are deeply jaded are not so without reasonable cause.

I do hope this all looks like egg on my face when the dev updates come and a show of the plan moving forward and/or a solid chunky game/story update. I want to believe. I want to be a cheerleader for BD and his successes though his struggles.

However, where we sit today, with even this scant discord-based update is still so very far from where those who pushed hard for this and supported this early through word of mouth and/or funding. This game was the REASON I joined this forum, so it is quite dear to me and want the best for it and BD.
Think about it this way. If you were BD, how could you let go of this story, even as part of the audience? It's too good. Odds are that there was a big thread in the story that just didn't work. BD does good work, but the day/chapter format has meant some inconsistencies in the story (like Wendy & Azel knowing each other). He doesn't have the luxury to edit the early chapters before the audience sees it.

Besides, if he spent months making content that sucked, he's going to scrap it and start over. This is just how novels get made. The pressure of a "chapter by chapter" release makes his job 10x harder than a typical novelist. Hell, I've been waiting a decade for a sequel fantasy novel to come out, and I'll be waiting another ten before it does. That's life.

BD will get there.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
FINALLY.
I just tried the S2 content and even though it was abysmally short, the new character (Granny) was gorgeous, and i was REALLY hoping we would see the big lassie (Gabby) again, and as a bonus it makes Carly happy. Big girls are LIFE & LOVE!!!!

I cannae wait for the full remake and continuation next year. KEEP UP THE STELLAR WORK BD!!!!!!

PS, those who facepalm this, you have your opinions, I have mine, so no hard feelings I just LOVE big women plain and simple.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2018
dude... I'm so hyped up for the GAME DAY, I would love to see the MC absolutely crushing those mf and see the sky.. you know losing their mind bcs of how humiliated they were. imagine MC getting the last call to enter the arena on the last second and entering the ZONE and speedrunning through the last GAME [seijuro/aomine] style.

i know that wouldn't happen bcs of the story but hey man can daydream sometimes.

but imagine that right...... that would be a game-breaking. or at least until the dev decides to put the stronger opponent into the game.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
v0.10.0.1 down below the main dowloads, is that season 1?
more or less you could also say its the old vision as i read here days/weeks/months ago he make a remake cuz in se2 are characters there are not in 0.10.0.1 but mc does know them then in se2 he also explains it at the end from 0.10.0.1 and the end of 0.10.0.1 is the beginning from se2

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What's there to be on topic about? We got an update that suddenly introduced characters that we know nothing about yet the MC knows them quite well and others get suddenly emotional about everything.
I have not paid attention to this thread in a while, but from what I understand, the early content will be reworked so I am assuming that the new characters will have a proper introduction when that is done. It's probably better to wait for the rework to be done because otherwise you will be interacting with some characters not having the full context of their relationship.

Reactions: Rutonat
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes