WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, if you been subscribing the crowd fund for this project, you can always cancel it. However if you are not subscribing the crowd fund, and complaining about the delay of this project then there is no need to make a statement about that. I would understand if someone is funding the crowd funds and been disappointed with the delays and etc. They should be able to cancel the funding. Most of us on this forum are likely that do not give the fund to this project.

That's my two cents.....

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
He creates his own problems, giving release dates then nearly always delays them. One in a while you can understand, the frequency of his delays are not normal. This is a veteran developer at this point working on the same game now talking about creative hell like he making a well written story with that many sex friends. I put little trust to a guy running his mouth without things to show.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
One of the biggest problem is patreon charging for Month, and not for UPDATE, this guy is living well off without working, also this means he dont actually cares about his family since he put them in danger scamming people instead of doing his work, most guys think of patreon as some kind of government handout
a dev can change the payment method to exactly that payment per update ;)

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
It's about to be the third week of delays. It's really disappointing that Braindrop came back saying he was going to get this "Mackenzie" identity to help him and get back on track with consistent updates
I never had much hope that Mackenzie would help get updates back on track. Since they are a PR person. What he needs to help get updates back on track is a project manager. But even that may not work because BD does not have to listen to them.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
I never had much hope that Mackenzie would help get updates back on track. Since they are a PR person. What he needs to help get updates back on track is a project manager. But even that may not work because BD does not have to listen to them.
Mackenzie was probably a manifestation of split personality disorder, the pills seem to be working to a degree so no more Mackenzie :lepew:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I dont understand this part of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who do you think wrote this? Who do you think this was wrote to? Who do you think "He" is?

By your statement I get the impression that you really don't have the faintest idea of what is going on there.

I'll wait to see where your head is at before I explain. I would suggest that everyone else refrain to explain to, because we really don't know what this person thinks it's happening there.

Just a suggestion tho...

Peace :(

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Who do you think wrote this? Who do you think this was wrote to? Who do you think "He" is?

By your statement I get the impression that you really don't have the faintest idea of what is going on there.

I'll wait to see where your head is at before I explain. I would suggest that everyone else refrain to explain to, because we really don't know what this person thinks it's happening there.

Just a suggestion tho...

They have no idea what's going on, and how they even got to this point in the game without knowing what's going on I have no idea. Must be skipping most of the dialogue, and only glancing over anything they don't skip.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
They have no idea what's going on, and how they even got to this point in the game without knowing what's going on I have no idea. Must be skipping most of the dialogue, and only glancing over anything they don't skip.
I would say something about Pearls and Pigs, but I think it's pointless.

Reactions: S1nsational

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
He creates his own problems, giving release dates then nearly always delays them. One in a while you can understand, the frequency of his delays are not normal. This is a veteran developer at this point working on the same game now talking about creative hell like he making a well written story with that many sex friends. I put little trust to a guy running his mouth without things to show.
This is three years in to this cycle of BD's: couple of releases, stress about a big release, missed dates. Radio silence. More missed dates. Then some small releases. Then stress about a big release. More missed dates. More radio silence. After 3 years, I'd hope a developer would have some sort of work flow figured out. That just hasn't happened here. You can wait another 3 years, but I wouldn't expect anything different from what we've seen so far.

It does somewhat remind me of somebody dealing with substance abuse issues, honestly. But in fairness, it's not my money he's spending on it, so I guess I'm not really impacted by it on a relevant scale.
This is something that has really bounced around in my mind from back when his tall tales of ups and downs just got bigger and harder to believe. It really sounded like someone with an addiction issue trying to rationalize and make excuses. Seems harsh, but it's the gut instinct I got.

The Mackenzie hiring/creation also ties in with the above. You can pull up messages from BD and Mackenzie side by side and blatantly see the same writing style and use of language. I'd like to think this PR personality is helpful, but ultimately I think it's just going to cause problems for BD to maintain it.

I genuinely hope BD gets well. If the game manages to get finished in the process, great.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes