FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
To be honest I never really like Shauna. Straight or trans. I didn't play the trans because I don't think women should have penises but that is whole another topic. I don't like that BD offers this illusion of choice that you didn't have to romance her but later forces the relationship onto the player. I wished her relationship was optional.

The girlfriend is okay, I get that but ugh Shauna. Personally, I wish I could remove her from the game.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
To be honest I never really like Shauna. Straight or trans. I didn't play the trans because I don't think women should have penises but that is whole another topic. I don't like that BD offers this illusion of choice that you didn't have to romance her but later forces the relationship onto the player. I wished her relationship was optional.

The girlfriend is okay, I get that but ugh Shauna. Personally, I wish I could remove her from the game.
Strangely enough, Shauna is the most interesting of the girls, either with a penis or without. To me, obviously.

Isn't the world spectacular? We see the same things, yet, we take away the opposite views. No one is right, or, wrong.

TBF, the trans story, with both Shauna and Penny, is indeed the better story, especially after the involvement of Skye. Regardless of the sex options, the story really makes more sense and the MC attitude when he has to face it, is much more in character. So, it is rather surprising to see people saying that they would remove her.

Ok, you play it how you want it, or better, you would play it that way if you had the option, it's OK. You are free to have an inferior story if you want.

Peace :(

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I always turn trans content off in any game. Skye is trans FTM regardless but doesn't seem to be a LI anyway. Just not something I want to see. Odd these games never have any characters who are post-op trans.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Correct me if im wrong but Trans or Normal women shuana story never explained why she was being bullied.. just said she was being bullied so trans or normal women could still work with that story as long as you dont go into detail and explain why she was being bullied..

So there was no need to change that if that is one of the many reason's for a rework or a delay on story... As long as you say "They were being bullied and i step in and everyone stopped" and nothing was explained then you dont have to change anything..

Now if im wrong and it was explained then i understand. Its been quite sometime Since i played due to all these delays and excuses or honestly.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Strangely enough, Shauna is the most interesting of the girls, either with a penis or without. To me, obviously.

Isn't the world spectacular? We see the same things, yet, we take away the opposite views. No one is right, or, wrong.

TBF, the trans story, with both Shauna and Penny, is indeed the better story, especially after the involvement of Skye. Regardless of the sex options, the story really makes more sense and the MC attitude when he has to face it, is much more in character. So, it is rather surprising to see people saying that they would remove her.

Ok, you play it how you want it, or better, you would play it that way if you had the option, it's OK. You are free to have an inferior story if you want.

Peace :(
The trans character are some of the best written characters, that's I've ever seen. The game definitely wouldn't feel the same without them. They give the game a lot of emotional warmth and depth.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
For that to be the case he'd have to be both trans and gay or bi.
From the bowling alley.

mcf "So you're into girls?"
sk "I'm into anything I like. There's certain traits and things."

Looking at this script it has some weird tags lol.
default RunAwayAndStartNewLifeWithNurse = False
default NinjaCreampie = 0
default WillowBlueberrypie = 0
default AzelBlueberrypie = 0
^ I notice the family members of the MC are listed as Blueberrypie insted of Creampie.
default YukiBlueberrypie = 0 Why is Yuki also like that? None of the other girls are.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ilhares

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I'm willing to openly disagree on this one. This was probably one of BD's better choices. Despite how "woke" or accepting some people want to be, not everyone agrees.

If I had a childhood pal decide he wanted to start dressing up and acting like a woman, that's fine. Weird, perhaps, but I am in favor of people largely doing what they can to be happy with life. I would not, however, be fucking him. Nor would I subject myself to the thought police and call him a woman.

BD sidesteps this problem by making it optional, which is good, as you don't really have the option of playing the game and not fucking them. He has made sure he can maintain a good wide crowd for support.

Which, when you look at the current situation, was probably for the best. He needs all the support he can get at this point.
i think having sex with Shauna being trans is okay, Also being with that other trans girl i dont remember the name
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Also being with that other trans girl i dont remember the name
I wonder if perhaps you mean Penelope. And I wouldn't fuck Penny with a rented mule's dick, their mere appearance is a boner killer. After the scene where they completely ignore MC's boundaries and consent, even if they werr physically decent any potential would be over as well.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i'm a fan of the decently written trans characters, the game gets big points from me for being unique in that regard. the whole poly relationship thing is cool too. wonder how the skye thing will play out cause i'm not that into man on man
Personally I'm bisexual, so I'd be great with the man on man, but I'd 100% need it to be locked behind making MC bisexual. Otherwise having sex with Skyee would make no sense and would ruin the game and its story. You can't treat your trans girlfriends as girls, and then not treat a trans man as man.

If we do get to make MC bisexual, I'd also want action with some of the cis guys too, partly so MC being bisexual isn't using as a flimsy and transparent excuse to fuck Skyee.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Personally I'm bisexual, so I'd be great with the man on man, but I'd 100% need it to be locked behind making MC bisexual. Otherwise having sex with Skyee would make no sense and would ruin the game and its story. You can't treat your trans girlfriends as girls, and then not treat a trans man as man.

If we do get to make MC bisexual, I'd also want action with some of the cis guys too, partly so MC being bisexual isn't using as a flimsy and transparent excuse to fuck Skyee.
So I am just looking for clarity with what you want, so you want the MC to have FULL ON Gay sex, correct? None of the Trans options, but full on Male body screwing male body? That's cool, but it's not going to happen according to the Dev! MC has zero issues with his gay teammates hooking up, as long as they aren't lying and cheating on their GFs about it, it's just not for him without some sort of feminine nature to the body, hence why he's ok with Skye, Penny and Shauna! It's also, from the Dev's PoV, why Skye considers himself male, but is comfortable in his born body.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes