ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
In the current version, Skye hasn't mentioned any interest or lack of interest in sex, they just haven't mentioned it. Depending on what gender or genders Skye is attracted to, Mac and Lee would make the most sense.

If Skyee is only into other guys, We/MC shouldn't have any sex scenes with them. Because we are straight.
If Skyee is only into women, we do not qualify to have any sex scenes with them.
If Skyee is bisexual, into all genders, the most I think would work would be us having a threesome with them and a girl. This I feel would be very messy and would need to be written and handled very well. We can have MC open to penis play with his trans girlfriend, as we should, but despite all appearances Skyee is a guy, so anything we would potentially do to or with them is being done to a guy.

Giving head to Shauna is going down on a girl. Giving head to Skyee, is going down on a guy.
If we wouldn't go down on any other guy, we shouldn't go down on Skyee.
If you go with the 3rd option skye being bisexual and having a 3some. You would have to add a sharing tag . And i don't think that would go well with most players. I would bet there is only a handful of people that play with the trans route. Just my opinion not a fact.

Reactions: User1230 and EJW

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
My thoughts and opinion. Having sex with a guy that self identifies as a woman is gay. Having sex with a woman that identifies as a man not gay. Having sex with a Futa/female with a dick is not gay as long as you don't fool with the dick and you fucking her not her fucking you. You can identify as what ever you want but that doesn't make you one. If i identify as a horse does that make me one? No. I'll be respectful to what people want to be identify as. If you are a male and identify as a female i'll be respectful and treat you as one but if you wanna fuck i'm gonna decline because that's gay and i'm straight.

Reactions: _Maou_ and EJW

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If you go with the 3rd option skye being bisexual and having a 3some. You would have to add a sharing tag . And i don't think that would go well with most players. I would bet there is only a handful of people that play with the trans route. Just my opinion not a fact.
Sharing it might well be, but like most kinks in most games, I wouldn't want it to be mandatory. I hate NTR as much was the next person, but I don't mind it being in games when it's very much avoidable and preventable. Same with other things I'm not into.

I'd say a surprising number of people play the trans route. I'd say most of them are just quiet about it.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Sharing it might well be, but like most kinks in most games, I wouldn't want it to be mandatory. I hate NTR as much was the next person, but I don't mind it being in games when it's very much avoidable and preventable. Same with other things I'm not into.

I'd say a surprising number of people play the trans route. I'd say most of them are just quiet about it.
But really doesn't go with the theme of the story. I'm sure there is several people that are open minded enough to let that happen. But i would say the majority of people would not. And at the state this VN is in people are dropping off because of slow updates i would be willing to bet if add sharing to the tags would kill it all together. Only way to add Skye to the mix is with trans off and added as a li that way. And a lot of ppl would consider another dick in the harem as sharing.

Reactions: EJW

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
But really doesn't go with the theme of the story. I'm sure there is several people that are open minded enough to let that happen. But i would say the majority of people would not. And at the state this VN is in people are dropping off because of slow updates i would be willing to bet if add sharing to the tags would kill it all together. Only way to add Skye to the mix is with trans off and added as a li that way. And a lot of ppl would consider another dick in the harem as sharing.
I never said sharing should be added, in fact, I'm pretty sure my point in one of my comments originally was that we shouldn't be having sex with Skye at all unless it was under certain conditions. Those conditions will never be met and so we should never be having sex with them.

Thankfully, someone and I can't remember who, replied showing that Skye has mentioned his own complete lack of interest in sex, so thankfully we won't have to worry about sex with them at all.

Also, so much drama could be avoided if more devs when adding to the genre tags explicitly stated what is optional and avoidable, so people know what is and isn't forced on them before trying the game.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I never said sharing should be added, in fact, I'm pretty sure my point in one of my comments originally was that we shouldn't be having sex with Skye at all unless it was under certain conditions. Those conditions will never be met and so we should never be having sex with them.

Thankfully, someone and I can't remember who, replied showing that Skye has mentioned his own complete lack of interest in sex, so thankfully we won't have to worry about sex with them at all.

Also, so much drama could be avoided if more devs when adding to the genre tags explicitly stated what is optional and avoidable, so people know what is and isn't forced on them before trying the game.
Didn't mean to imply that i was just chit chatting about the topic is all. To be fair tho i wouldn't mind skye if the trans was turned off like with Shauna. As long as skye left my women alone lol. I'm glad the dev has not added to much les/bi content to the game.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Didn't mean to imply that i was just chit chatting about the topic is all. To be fair tho i wouldn't mind skye if the trans was turned off like with Shauna. As long as skye left my women alone lol. I'm glad the dev has not added to much les/bi content to the game.
You're fine.

I have no issues with Skyee one way or the other. I do find all the well written trans characters much more interesting than if they were cis.

I'd actually like for there to be more les/bi content. It's not very clear yet, but one of our bisexual girlfriends potentional girlfriends is lesbian, but she might be bi. Will be interesting to see what happens there, because while they'd both be girls, it would still be sharing. Like we give her permission to date us and the other girl at the same time.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and CircaAD

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
You're fine.

I have no issues with Skyee one way or the other. I do find all the well written trans characters much more interesting than if they were cis.

I'd actually like for there to be more les/bi content. It's not very clear yet, but one of our bisexual girlfriends potentional girlfriends is lesbian, but she might be bi. Will be interesting to see what happens there, because while they'd both be girls, it would still be sharing. Like we give her permission to date us and the other girl at the same time.
As long as it is avoidable i don't care either but i'm not into sharing my women wether they be male or female or futa for that matter. I don't mind 3somes as long as they are like the ones we've seen so far with shauna and jamie. Which there has been very little far as les/bi action between the 2 so far. And hope it stays that way.

Reactions: EJW

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
What exactly is season 2, the remake or a continuation of the game? And if it's the original game, is the remake still happening?

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019

they really like sucking dick in private

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

What's up everybody.

I apologize for the lack of posts or communication here on Patreon / SS this month.
I ended up coming down with the flu and while I was struggling through that I had a surprise party being organized by my organs. By that I mean I had an appendicitis.
Got the operation, spent a few days in the hospital, went home and ended up having to go back the same night due to some complications.
Also ended up with pneumonia and I was held in the hospital for a long time while I was recovering. It was by far the sickest I've ever been and it lasted forever.
I've been home for about a week now, still recovering but finally getting noticeably better. Finally able to move around for more than 20 seconds at a time.

I don't have access to the patreon / SS on my phone and I was stuck in the hospital so I was unable to post anything here. Due to me being sick I told Mackenzie to stay with her family through the holidays so she was also unavailable to update you guys. (She will be back on the 29th or 30th)

But anyways, I'm back.
I'm doing what I can right now, my energy levels are still garbage and I'm still bed-ridden for most of the day but everyday has been better.
The update will be out the moment it is finished, luck has been in the dumps lately but this will not be a repeat of this year.
Due to everything that happened, all of my holiday plans were scrapped so I'll just be spending Christmas with my immediate family so there won't be any big slow down for the holidays outside of the 25th.

I know things aren't going very well right now but trust me, I didn't want it to go down like this either. Recent events were out of my control but it wouldn't be as bad if I got the update out before. Due to the sickness and also knowing a lot of people are upset, definitely not feeling too great right now and kind of just want to lay in bed but I'm not going to go down that rabbit hole.
The only "solution" is to get this update out and then follow through on my goals for 2023.
I'd like to speak more about what those goals are but it feels pretty trash to talk about the future when the present is late.
There's been more text in these posts this year than text added to the game and that can't continue.
Going to get back to work now, I may post a client poll or something else soon but I'm going to get this update out as soon as I can without killing myself.
There may be a post like a day before the update comes out just so there's at least a little bit of a heads up.

Sorry for the delays.
Hope everyone has a good end of the year.
-Braindrop

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Deleted for trolling? It was facts. Oh well, hope we get an update... One day...
I don't get it either.
Might have been better off just keeping the thread locked if you mods are gonna just keep deleting post of people venting and expressing their doubts on the Dev, since last I checked, there wasn't anything in the site rules against that.
Normally I would say it is taking discussion away from the game, but it is the game which is being complained about.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Remember when BD claimed he has a 2000+ render update almost ready to go? Since making that claim he's put out 2, significently delayed updates, totalling 787 renders.

If we wish to be generous we could include the DITLO but that's still only 956, less than half of what he claims already exists.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I don't get it either.

Normally I would say it is taking discussion away from the game, but it is the game which is being complained about.
Just wanted to say that I laugh so hard at the picture you posted. Sorry it got deleted but I did save it.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes