S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So I am just looking for clarity with what you want, so you want the MC to have FULL ON Gay sex, correct? None of the Trans options, but full on Male body screwing male body? That's cool, but it's not going to happen according to the Dev! MC has zero issues with his gay teammates hooking up, as long as they aren't lying and cheating on their GFs about it, it's just not for him without some sort of feminine nature to the body, hence why he's ok with Skye, Penny and Shauna! It's also, from the Dev's PoV, why Skye considers himself male, but is comfortable in his born body.
I don't want only gay sex, just to be clear on that, but yes, I would love for MC to be bisexual. "Male body screwing male body" as you say, though it would be more accurate to say I'd in favour of sex between people who identify as men and are attracted to men. I never thought it would happen. And I'm not surprised it won't.

My problem would be, MC, supposedly straight, and accepting of transgender people, fucking Skye who is a man.
Skye is a man just has much a man, as Shauna and Penny are women. They are who they say they are.
Having MC be able to fuck Skye "because he look like a girl", even optionally, would be fucked up and a betrayal of the game and story so far.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I don't want only gay sex, just to be clear on that, but yes, I would love for MC to be bisexual. "Male body screwing male body" as you say, though it would be more accurate to say I'd in favour of sex between people who identify as men and are attracted to men. I never thought it would happen. And I'm not surprised it won't.

My problem would be, MC, supposedly straight, and accepting of transgender people, fucking Skye who is a man.
Skye is a man just has much a man, as Shauna and Penny are women. They are who they say they are.
Having MC be able to fuck Skye "because he look like a girl", even optionally, would be fucked up and a betrayal of the game and story so far.
i don´t think it will happen but hypothetical it would make more sense when mac or lee sleep with sky?
as far as i remember is sky not in sex interested (i don´t remember if he even said which gender he would prefer) (in the old version idk what are changes in the "remake")

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i don´t think it will happen but hypothetical it would make more sense when mac or lee sleep with sky?
as far as i remember is sky not in sex interested (i don´t remember if he even said which gender he would prefer) (in the old version idk what are changes in the "remake")
In the current version, Skye hasn't mentioned any interest or lack of interest in sex, they just haven't mentioned it. Depending on what gender or genders Skye is attracted to, Mac and Lee would make the most sense.

If Skyee is only into other guys, We/MC shouldn't have any sex scenes with them. Because we are straight.
If Skyee is only into women, we do not qualify to have any sex scenes with them.
If Skyee is bisexual, into all genders, the most I think would work would be us having a threesome with them and a girl. This I feel would be very messy and would need to be written and handled very well. We can have MC open to penis play with his trans girlfriend, as we should, but despite all appearances Skyee is a guy, so anything we would potentially do to or with them is being done to a guy.

Giving head to Shauna is going down on a girl. Giving head to Skyee, is going down on a guy.
If we wouldn't go down on any other guy, we shouldn't go down on Skyee.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
In the current version, Skye hasn't mentioned any interest or lack of interest in sex, they just haven't mentioned it. Depending on what gender or genders Skye is attracted to, Mac and Lee would make the most sense.

If Skyee is only into other guys, We/MC shouldn't have any sex scenes with them. Because we are straight.
If Skyee is only into women, we do not qualify to have any sex scenes with them.
If Skyee is bisexual, into all genders, the most I think would work would be us having a threesome with them and a girl. This I feel would be very messy and would need to be written and handled very well. We can have MC open to penis play with his trans girlfriend, as we should, but despite all appearances Skyee is a guy, so anything we would potentially do to or with them is being done to a guy.

Giving head to Shauna is going down on a girl. Giving head to Skyee, is going down on a guy.
Dude... I confess, I confess, please stop, stop... (j/k)

Anyway, I have to say, shit, I'm too old for this. All you said makes sense. But, my old brain is doing a triple somersault and I don't have anymore vertigo pills (forgot their name even). I get it. I do get it. Then I don't. Fuck me this is complicated.

I'll just plow along trying not to think too much.

Peace :'(

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022

yeah skye said it in the changing room with her boobs out
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: _Maou_ and CircaAD

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
yeah skye said it in the changing room with her boobs out
View attachment 2242655
His or their , not her.

But, yea, they're asexual. I forgot that scene.

A nice tidy way to get around who he would be having sex with. I just hope his asexuality is treated respectfully as the transgender characters, themselves included have been so far

Last edited:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022

hi i dont unnderstund your reasoning here ,maybe bcs im not bi or with any motivation or reasons to be a troll or to trolling you but ......first when you say you are bisexual you dont say if you are male or female or both,you need to understand that this is harem game in a sub real world with unreal ppl imagined by a guy who you and i dont know anything about him [only he doesnt want incest in his game but tease us alot bcs he believe in a perfect life]so i cant imagine your reasoning bcs for me is very easy if you are trapped in a male or female body and you feel and behave like the opposite i will believe it but the only moement skye behave like a male in a female body was him showing to the mc a big ass female.......and she explain after wards that she only do that bcs she feels at ease with mc so i dunno if we can say 100% if skye is not a female bcs we dont have any other info about him or her ,last one ....mc react to skye bcs for him even if she o he says she or he is a male in a womans body mc react like skye is a woman bcswell skye have a beautiful body and behave nice towards mc so for bd is easy this way ,.
maybe skye is like this bcs he or she doesnt know other kind of ppl for him is easy behave like male bcs ppl is idiotic and behave bad towards him and bcs his past [that we dont know nothing about] he dont know to baheve different towards mc and he beggins to like him alot and i dont think bd will not take this path with mc and skye ,.....i know isnt the best way to move to a some realtionship with skye but for the ppl who love harem games and already have a bad take on the incest thing well i see like another realtionship going forward for the mc

Reactions: User1230 and EJW

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
hi i dont unnderstund your reasoning here ,maybe bcs im not bi or with any motivation or reasons to be a troll or to trolling you but ......first when you say you are bisexual you dont say if you are male or female or both,you need to understand that this is harem game in a sub real world with unreal ppl imagined by a guy who you and i dont know anything about him [only he doesnt want incest in his game but tease us alot bcs he believe in a perfect life]so i cant imagine your reasoning bcs for me is very easy if you are trapped in a male or female body and you feel and behave like the opposite i will believe it but the only moement skye behave like a male in a female body was him showing to the mc a big ass female.......and she explain after wards that she only do that bcs she feels at ease with mc so i dunno if we can say 100% if skye is not a female bcs we dont have any other info about him or her ,last one ....mc react to skye bcs for him even if she o he says she or he is a male in a womans body mc react like skye is a woman bcswell skye have a beautiful body and behave nice towards mc so for bd is easy this way ,.
maybe skye is like this bcs he or she doesnt know other kind of ppl for him is easy behave like male bcs ppl is idiotic and behave bad towards him and bcs his past [that we dont know nothing about] he dont know to baheve different towards mc and he beggins to like him alot and i dont think bd will not take this path with mc and skye ,.....i know isnt the best way to move to a some realtionship with skye but for the ppl who love harem games and already have a bad take on the incest thing well i see like another realtionship going forward for the mc
I myself, and male and bisexual, but that's somewhat beside the point regarding the genders and sexualities of the characters in the game.

The player character, is straight. There's nothing I can do about that for better or worse.

Skyee says they're a guy, that's literally all we need. You can't judge anyones gender on their behavior. I find actual sports incredibly boring and dull, I can't stand them. I also hate beer, the very smell of it turns my stomach. Those are two things I hate that most men are expected to love. The fact I don't love them doesn't make me any less a man.

Skyee has no reason to hide their body in the changing room or anywhere else. They're a man in the mens changing room, the vast majority of men would have equally as little getting naked like they did.

Skye has been behaving like a guy the entire time. Certainly as much as any of the other guys in the game.

Expecting anything else is going very heavily into gender sterotypes, which is just a terrible for writing as it is for reality.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
For the sake of argument, this makes no logical sense.

If Skye is only into other guys, the MC's heterosexuality doesn't prevent them from hooking up. If a transman who identifies as gay for men is still biologically and visibly female, a completely heterosexual man can still be attracted to him. The heterosexual man is attracted to the female body. The MC's sexual orientation is heterosexual, not heterogendered.

I personally know a transwoman who identifies as gay for women. Pre-op, her girlfriends were all heterosexual. She had a man's body and features. Post-op, her girlfriends are all lesbian or bisexual, because she no longer has male attributes.

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
I myself, and male and bisexual, but that's somewhat beside the point regarding the genders and sexualities of the characters in the game.

The player character, is straight. There's nothing I can do about that for better or worse.

Skyee says they're a guy, that's literally all we need. You can't judge anyones gender on their behavior. I find actual sports incredibly boring and dull, I can't stand them. I also hate beer, the very smell of it turns my stomach. Those are two things I hate that most men are expected to love. The fact I don't love them doesn't make me any less a man.

Skyee has no reason to hide their body in the changing room or anywhere else. They're a man in the mens changing room, the vast majority of men would have equally as little getting naked like they did.

Skye has been behaving like a guy the entire time. Certainly as much as any of the other guys in the game.

Expecting anything else is going very heavily into gender sterotypes, which is just a terrible for writing as it is for reality.
This argument is stupid. Skye is female in every aspect possible despite the way she idenitifies. She doesn't count as a man. You're just being weird and making a non-argument.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019

No male is going to object to a biological female who claims that they are male undressing in front of them. The fact that Skye still has a vagina and breasts that women have is the only reason why most people are not bothered by it.

Yet you stick a transgender woman with male body parts and let that person undress in front of a locker room of real women that menstruate. You are going to have problems.

People can live in a fantasy in a game, but that kind of behavior doesn't fly in the real world.

Oct 22, 2017

If you walked past Skye on the street, not knowing him, and were attracted to him, what would you think?
Would you think to be attracted to a woman or to a man?

I'd think the former. Regardless of how he identifies, I'd be attracted to his female form. The same way I'd be attracted to Shauna and lose interest in her/him if they revealed a dick.

So with Skye identifying as a male and never getting an op, I'd see no problem with him being in a relationship with a straight guy if Skye was into him (making Skye gay/bisexual). I mean there might be, but not for this reason.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
No male is going to object to a biological female who claims that they are male undressing in front of them. The fact that Skye still has a vagina and breasts that women have is the only reason why most people are not bothered by it.

Yet you stick a transgender woman with male body parts and let that person undress in front of a locker room of real women that menstruate. You are going to have problems.

People can live in a fantasy in a game, but that kind of behavior doesn't fly in the real world.
I mean, that is exactly the point of playing a game as opposed to being in the real world. This isn't the real world, and whatever the writer chooses can in a sense affect negatively a part of his audience by not validating the identity. I'm not a fan of telling people what they can and can't say in art, and never will be. But art doesn't usually comport perfectly to real life, current societal norms, or anything other than what suits it narratively. That's part of what makes art engaging. The MC is not real - none of these people are people. They don't exist in real life. They exist in this fiction. But this fiction can be used to tell truths and validate perspectives that struggle for validation in the real world.

In my opinion, it's more fun and interesting to engage with concepts you don't agree with. Even if something is explicitly telling you that you must have certain values or beliefs, that doesn't make it so. And engaging with values and beliefs you don't hold can give you a more nuanced perspective AND strengthen your core beliefs at the same time. It's a thought exercise if you let it be.

Maybe it's just me, but I find it's easier to be compassionate and a more all around good person in real life from engaging in these thought exercises because it enriches your ability to empathize with people who are not like you.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes