Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Right, as I have seen some of you expresssed their... dissatisfaction of some sort that comments are being deleted, stating that there isn't any rules about people venting and expressing doubts... I came to tell you that you're wrong.

While indeed there is no specific rule that says "do not vent here" another rule states that game threads should be kept on topic and about things that they're meant for, and that is the game itself. Derailing the game thread and going off topic is against the rules, simple as that. If you want to vent, express your dissatisfaction of the dev, then please create a thread where it is suited, off topic section if you would and continue your so called venting there, as no one is forbidding you from doing this.

So, with that being said... to make it easier on you and us here, stick on topic from now on, your venting and other frustrations please take to off topic section of the forums.

Cheers.

cerberus92

Mar 31, 2020
Right, as I have seen some of you expresssed their... dissatisfaction of some sort that comments are being deleted, stating that there isn't any rules about people venting and expressing doubts... I came to tell you that you're wrong.

While indeed there is no specific rule that says "do not vent here" another rule states that game threads should be kept on topic and about things that they're meant for, and that is the game itself. Derailing the game thread and going off topic is against the rules, simple as that. If you want to vent, express your dissatisfaction of the dev, then please create a thread where it is suited, off topic section if you would and continue your so called venting there, as no one is forbidding you from doing this.

So, with that being said... to make it easier on you and us here, stick on topic from now on, your venting and other frustrations please take to off topic section of the forums.

Cheers.
It's your site, so you call the shots here, and you give a concise explanation. However, I disagree that this is how complaints or frustrations should be handled. Nobody is going to browse the off-topic section to read other people's negative or positive thoughts on a project.

If there are a lot of complaints, vent-posts and frustrations articulated in a thread, it is precisely because there is an absence of on-topic subjects to talk about, often a lack of updates, content and communication from the original creator or dev-team.

More importantly, potential supporters who would and want to spend money on something can immediately skim through some pages and inform themselves whether a project deserves their support, or if it does not.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
It's your site, so you call the shots here, and you give a concise explanation. However, I disagree that this is how complaints or frustrations should be handled. Nobody is going to browse the off-topic section to read other people's negative or positive thoughts on a project.

If there are a lot of complaints, vent-posts and frustrations articulated in a thread, it is precisely because there is an absence of on-topic subjects to talk about, often a lack of updates, content and communication from the original creator or dev-team.

More importantly, potential supporters who would and want to spend money on something can immediately skim through some pages and inform themselves whether a project deserves their support, or if it does not.
See, now I should have had deleted this instead of replying to you but I haven't and I will not, but do keep in mind our conversation will end here and any form of debates further will be deleted. If you feel like debating, then by all means you can message me yourself and we can have a debate.

I will quickly correct you on the part of "it's your site, so you call the shots here." - No, no I do not. You have to understand that I did not make these rules I am here to enforce them, if you believe some rules are wrong or can or should be changed perhaps, then I am afraid you will have to hit the big fella above me, create the ticket or anything of that shape and form to deal with it.

-I- as an INDIVIDUAL may sympathize with you, no, matter of fact I will even go ahead and agree with what you said. But once again, if I can understand where you're coming from, then you try to understand the fact that I enforce the rules I did not make them, and I can't empashize enough on this. If you believe as I stated before that this is wrong, or that I did something wrong then as I've suggested, you can create a ticket or anything of the sort and state it as such.

You people tend to forget that many times things here happen because the CROWDS are unreasonable and can't be reasoned with. Do keep in mind behind this profile there is also a person, and I have no love towards some things that includes milking devs and so forth, but once again this isn't about me or you for that matter. This is about enforcing rules and that is what I am doing.

You may like it, you don't need to like that or me for that matter. But it is what it is, and that's my job here and I'll do that job. You can hate me for it but it will not change.

However, I will be honest and at least throw a thank you for replying in a reasonable and humanly fashion... unlike some individuals who are seemingly only capable of using chimpanzee language to deal with things by facepalming comments. ( Thank you for rising my reaction score, much love. :love: )

That'll be the end of further discussion here.

Enderstar

Nov 11, 2020
So, I'm replaying from the beginning, and I noticed a scene where Rachael is telling the MC to incision the woman that raised him as a potential love interest.. is that ever going to happen? I vaguely remember somewhere she would be off limits. but damn she needs to be an option

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So, I'm replaying from the beginning, and I noticed a scene where Rachael is telling the MC to incision the woman that raised him as a potential love interest.. is that ever going to happen? I vaguely remember somewhere she would be off limits. but damn she needs to be an option
She very likely would have been an option, if it didn't run afoul of Patreon rules.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
How? She is his adoptive parent.
Incest, and I'm sorry to be the one to inform you (meaning, don't kill the messenger), in Patreon and Payment processors (the real force behind this) terms is defined more as a Power relationship than by blood relations. This means that people in a relationship where one as power over the other or that they share blood if they cohabit, seems to be considered Incest. It is NOT the most accurate definition, but, it is the one they setup and the one that Patreon enforces.

Peace :)

Last edited by a moderator:

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
I generally understand the logic of deleting negative posts that aren't on topic, but it's hard to talk about anything related to the game itself when there aren't any updates for several months because all the dev's energy is spent on writing a second text adventure about all the bad things that happen in his life that keep him from doing what he gets paid a tremendous amount to do. Trust me, I'd love to talk about the direction the game is going in - I haven't played it since like July.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I haven't played it since like July.
I have not played the game since 0.9.5, and from what i read here, there it's no point since there is almost nothing good (at least to me) on the game. To be honest, almost all what i read from him is some problem (or excuses), have been a long time since i seen something good about the game and said "oh boy, cannot wait for this update", is always drama or shit. I really hope at some point he fix all the shit and be back from what he was at beginning.

Akm567

Apr 13, 2018
Personally I'm bisexual, so I'd be great with the man on man, but I'd 100% need it to be locked behind making MC bisexual. Otherwise having sex with Skyee would make no sense and would ruin the game and its story. You can't treat your trans girlfriends as girls, and then not treat a trans man as man.

If we do get to make MC bisexual, I'd also want action with some of the cis guys too, partly so MC being bisexual isn't using as a flimsy and transparent excuse to fuck Skyee.
already have gay scenes, its just put they with dick in the start, why do you need more?

Reactions: lumley

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
Yes, same here. The game has been infected with the woke virus. Too bad there is no new content. I hope he doesn't treat everything in his life with such neglect.

That whole "she grabbed my hotdog!" thing was not how men usually act.
I will agree that the Penelope scene in the recent update was annoying for people that don't like her and confusing for people who do. It added literally nothing of value - I have no idea what he was thinking.

As for the rest of the update, it focused on characters I don't care about, so I ended up skipping through it pretty fast. That's a bad sign to me - I judge how much I like a game by how fast I spacebar through it. If I start tapping really fast, there's a good chance I'm going to stop playing the game entirely if something doesn't change/improve quick.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Yes, same here. The game has been infected with the woke virus. Too bad there is no new content. I hope he doesn't treat everything in his life with such neglect.

That whole "she grabbed my hotdog!" thing was not how men usually act.
And more and more fat xD,

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
I liked the Penelope scene. Different taste I guess.

I think BD should rewrite that part to use the Crockadile Dundee joke there. You remember the bar scene in New York?
Maybe I did something wrong in it - I like Penelope and having the main character literally run away and basically claim he was assaulted is perfectly the opposite of how I want scenes to play out with her or any character. If there's some not that resolution that is possible, then I missed it.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Maybe I did something wrong in it - I like Penelope and having the main character literally run away and basically claim he was assaulted is perfectly the opposite of how I want scenes to play out with her or any character. If there's some not that resolution that is possible, then I missed it.
I too would have liked to continue in the other direction, but it's not avoidable. It's part of the story. MC is suffering a mild case of PTSD, probably from the much more physical altercations of chapter 1, possibly from retcon info we don't have yet. If the story continues, I expect Penelope to make amends and MC to get back with her in very short order.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I too would have liked to continue in the other direction, but it's not avoidable. It's part of the story. MC is suffering a mild case of PTSD, probably from the much more physical altercations of chapter 1, possibly from retcon info we don't have yet. If the story continues, I expect Penelope to make amends and MC to get back with her in very short order.
I've been here scratching my head on what scene you guys are talking about... I give up... What did I miss?

Reactions: CircaAD

Enderstar

Nov 11, 2020
She very likely would have been an option, if it didn't run afoul of Patreon rules.
Incest, and I'm sorry to be the one to inform you (meaning, don't kill the messenger), in Patreon and Payment processors (the real force behind this) terms is defined more as a Power relationship than by blood relations. This means that people in a relationship where one as power over the other or that they share blood if they cohabit, seems to be considered Incest. It is NOT the most accurate definition, but, it is the one they setup and the one that Patreon enforces.

Well, thanks for the Info. Damn shame. And Patreon shaky meaning of "incest" is pretty annoying. but I guess it is what it is.. I guess there's a few other characters we won't see in the mix either.

Reactions: EJW

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
I've been here scratching my head on what scene you guys are talking about... I give up... What did I miss?

Hey, Phat.
If you're on the Penelope path, she tries to set you up with a semi-public orgy in the college parking garage. MC has a minor panic attack, and ends up talking to the therapist about it. If you're not on her path, you wouldn't have seen it.

Reactions: VOYEUR
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes