Oct 21, 2022
Hey, Phat.
If you're on the Penelope path, she tries to set you up with a semi-public orgy in the college parking garage. MC has a minor panic attack, and ends up talking to the therapist about it. If you're not on her path, you wouldn't have seen it.
Is this scene only available if Penelope's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CircaAD

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I've been here scratching my head on what scene you guys are talking about... I give up... What did I miss?

Peace :)
It's quite fun watching all these people say stuff like "I didn't like it when Penelope went crazy and set the MC up for a public orgy" when she only does it if you encourage her crazy side, all you have to do is tell her to take it down a notch during the scene at the party (iirc) and it doesn't happen.

Tell Penny to be crazy -> Penny is crazy.
Don't tell her to be crazy -> Penny isn't crazy.

Reactions: EJW and CircaAD

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
It's quite fun watching all these people say stuff like "I didn't like it when Penelope went crazy and set the MC up for a public orgy" when she only does it if you encourage her crazy side, all you have to do is tell her to take it down a notch during the scene at the party (iirc) and it doesn't happen.

Tell Penny to be crazy -> Penny is crazy.
Don't tell her to be crazy -> Penny isn't crazy.
That's not what I'm saying at all. I didn't like how the MC responded. I remember making that choice. Apparently BD doesn't.

Reactions: mofonistik

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hey, Phat.
If you're on the Penelope path, she tries to set you up with a semi-public orgy in the college parking garage. MC has a minor panic attack, and ends up talking to the therapist about it. If you're not on her path, you wouldn't have seen it.
So, you are talking about the scene in the garage? After the swimmer girl gets a cramp and you "help" her? Freak out? Not my MC, he's completely OK with everything that happened there (both versions)... Run away? What? Poor girl already has image issues, has been bullied and discriminated for so long (both versions), why would MY MC do that to someone, it absolutely goes against all that he is. Is that even a possibility? If it is, WTF?

There's something wrong here, either with me and my impression of the MC, or with the game, if it even allows you to Run Away in such a scene...

Peace :(

• Love

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey, Phat.
I'm on all the girls paths, and I have no memory of anything like that at all. The only time I remember having any sex in the college garage is when you have sex with the other trans girl in, on, and beside her car.

We have sex with a few different girls in our own garages, but nothing I'd call an orgy and certainly nothing to cause a panic attack in my MC.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
It's on one of the latest updates if you choose that Penny gives you a ride back to college : she wanna do it again there inside the car but she doesn't tell you that other unknown girls are there to enjoy the show. MC notices it and freaks out, that's more or less what I remembered

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It's on one of the latest updates if you choose that Penny gives you a ride back to college : she wanna do it again there inside the car but she doesn't tell you that other unknown girls are there to enjoy the show. MC notices it and freaks out, that's more or less what I remembered
What? Dafuq? Under what option is that hidden? Well, well, it looks like I'll be playing this sooner than I expected...

I think I remember that Penny wanted to give me a lift and I decided to choose the other option, that I don't remember what it was... Time to go check it...

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
What? Dafuq? Under what option is that hidden? Well, well, it looks like I'll be playing this sooner than I expected...

I think I remember that Penny wanted to give me a lift and I decided to choose the other option, that I don't remember what it was... Time to go check it...

Don't get too excited, you're not missing anything good, interesting or fun.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
For the FIRST time since I have been on here on Harper's quest, I finally am tortured to see CENSORSHIP lines blocking out all the "NAUGHTY" parts...like...her nipples?
I must be bling since I cannot see an uncensored patch on the main page.
Assistance will be appreciated.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
For the FIRST time since I have been on here on Harper's quest, I finally am tortured to see CENSORSHIP lines blocking out all the "NAUGHTY" parts...like...her nipples?
I must be bling since I cannot see an uncensored patch on the main page.
Assistance will be appreciated.
That was deliberate from BD - in his mind, because you haven't seen it yet in the main story, you don't get to see it yet in the side story. Why he thinks this is anyone's guess - it completely undermines the point of playing it at all at this stage of development.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I came back after a few months sabbatical and the first scene I was re-introduced to was Cedar responding to a few groupies in the University hallway.
Her...ugh 'NICKNAME" for the MC is "BruBru", I am guessing his real name was perhaps Bruce or something.
When I READ that, I can ONLY picture Cedar, with an uncontrollable arm tuck, drooling, misdirected eyes, twitching and dragging around her club-foot.
In OTHER words, she appears severely mentally challenged, or dropped on her head one too many times as an infant.
She is NOT a child any longer, and her mentality is APPARENTLY decent enough to get her into a university FFS, so WHY the same nickname, why not just remove it completely from the script to ensure that nobody else will have to read that painful dialog:?

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I came back after a few months sabbatical and the first scene I was re-introduced to was Cedar responding to a few groupies in the University hallway.
Her...ugh 'NICKNAME" for the MC is "BruBru", I am guessing his real name was perhaps Bruce or something.
When I READ that, I can ONLY picture Cedar, with an uncontrollable arm tuck, drooling, misdirected eyes, twitching and dragging around her club-foot.
In OTHER words, she appears severely mentally challenged, or dropped on her head one too many times as an infant.
She is NOT a child any longer, and her mentality is APPARENTLY decent enough to get her into a university FFS, so WHY the same nickname, why not just remove it completely from the script to ensure that nobody else will have to read that painful dialog:?
It was young kid talk for "brother" and that's what she remembered calling him.

Reactions: 7empest5teele
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes