FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
very nice game! can i ask just one question?
how often are there new updates? I ask for informational purposes only.
There's no schedule.

Updates have been very few and very small for all of 2022 and part of 2021. It is the biggest problem with this game. With that question you will read many bad things about the Dev. Most of that is frustration, the rest is mob mentality, so, be ready.

Peace :)

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
There's no schedule.

Updates have been very few and very small for all of 2022 and part of 2021. It is the biggest problem with this game. With that question you will read many bad things about the Dev. Most of that is frustration, the rest is mob mentality, so, be ready.

:( what you said destroys my soul... now that I thought I had found a great game, you tell me that the updates are very slow...

• Sad
Reactions: FatGiant

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Mckenzy in discord yesterday:
We're currently discussing our plans for the release date as well as the content that will follow shortly after.
The Mind Drop will likely be posted tomorrow.

Also hello everyone, I am back.
Sounds like Braindrop to me. Remember in his Yo Braindrop, he says the same thing about being back.

Didn't they discuss the release date back in November and even before November? So how long does it take to discuss a release date?

At this point the second coming of Jesus Christ looks more promising to arrive than an update from Braindrop.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Don't wanna be your Angry Bitch Momma, coming to your room to see what's this angry ruckus about. We are all adults here unless you guys want to act like little kids and get treated as one,
So please stop derailing the thread off-topic and insulting people. Thank You!
Happy Gamimg Fapping

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
i dont think you are wrong, but to me, it would be easier to manage. you could even have either a focused 90% content developed for 1 char per update, or something like 20% for a few per. being able to replay it(like dates with sex scenes) would allow them to stay relevant.

then again, im a defender of only adding as much as you can content for. so to me, instead of having 30+ i would make 5, and add 5 as i finish the ones before.
Making it a sandbox would be a TERRIBLE idea

Most people dont like sandbox, and chaging the game in the middle of the game would be like giving the majority of your players the middle finger, and if the game would have been a sandbox since the start, it wouldnt have the success it has

Not to mention, it wouldnt solve any issues at all. Sandbox is just an excuse for Devs to add gameplay time without adding real gameplay and story to the game, but you still need to develop it.

What we need is for Braindrop to get a development cycle that works for him, and then we wouldnt need any other change

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
I agree that making it a sandbox would be a bad idea, it's just unfortunate that he's used structuring that really only works in a sandbox to make the game feel bloated. I think that's part of why the downtime is so long, in addition to all the other problems the dev has. He's spinning too many plates.

The funny thing is, if he just stopped making shallow content for 85% of the girls and never acknowledged it, I don't think most people would care very much.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't know why devs always have to keep putting more and more girls in their games, this just end up getting in the way of developing the already existing ones.
Not only that, the time we spend with each one is less and less until it's all meaningless.

It is already too much in this game. Jamie and Shauna are Missing in Chapter 2 so far with 3 updates. It wouldn't be an issue on a fast updated game like GH, but when you have 3 small updates in a year and your 2 main girlfriends aren't in any of them, it is a problem.

But adding ever more girls is NOT the answer if the game feels stalled. But, what do I know, I am NOT a Dev....

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
I don't know why devs always have to keep putting more and more girls in their games, this just end up getting in the way of developing the already existing ones.
Having new characters or girls isn't the issue per say, the issue is when you want to make the new character a larger part of the overall story. It becomes hard to give them much time without a lot more work and risks of running into writers block trying to figure out what to do with everyone. If it was running into new character a couple times thing. It would have little to no impact.

In my opinion a dev should have at least a ruff draft of the whole game instead of working on it an update at a time. This would make things so much smoother. Especially for solo devs that want to make the game themself.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Having new characters or girls isn't the issue per say, the issue is when you want to make the new character a larger part of the overall story. It becomes hard to give them much time without a lot more work and risks of running into writers block trying to figure out what to do with everyone. If it was running into new character a couple times thing. It would have little to no impact.

In my opinion a dev should have at least a ruff draft of the whole game instead of working on it an update at a time. This would make things so much smoother. Especially for solo devs that want to make the game themself.
Braindrop allegedly had years of game drafted

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Myself, I have no issue with the volume of LIs, but I would agree that there's a lack of focus or clarity as to which girls are mains and which are sides. Some LIs have story and personality, and some don't. I wouldn't want BD to try and add personality to the sides, but if they're mains, yeah.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes