Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Excuse GIF by MOODMAN

In-laws are over. They got backed up into at a parking lot. Head isn't in a good place etc....
Yeah up his own ass isn't a good place for his head hahaha. It's always some meaningless line about his head. In his own head, or not in a good head space, blah blah. Dude's emotional state, or whatever you wanna call it, is about as fragile as an eggshell. Probably just struggling to come up with nonsense filler dialogue between sex scenes. How many ways can you write how a girl worships the MC they've never met? :rolleyes:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hgk15 and The D0n
May 6, 2020
Why the sudden hate to the creator? I mean it's been some time since he uploaded but it's bit much isnt it?
Sudden? been some time since an update? last update was 5 months ago or so and before that probably almost the same amount of time in between updates there has also been a gap of more than a year for an update where he still charged every month and the excuses he has are just laughable so there is no sudden hate

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why the sudden hate to the creator? I mean it's been some time since he uploaded but it's bit much isnt it?
Sudden? Sudden??? SUDDEN?!?!?!?!?
Hahahahaha you must be new here or something. The amount of people posting because they like the game compared to the people posting because we love to clown on braindead has been a 1:10 ratio for longer than I can keep track. Dude's a liar, a clown and a con artist. I'd call him scum but that'd be an insult to the dried piss staining the floor beside my toilet.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Doubt it, you'll probably just see the game go abandoned.
The game has been abandoned a long time ago, honestly he it doesn't even need money anymore.
but he still keeps taking money from supporters who don't care about losing money.

Apr 30, 2023
Rest assured that your grandchildren's grandchildren wil be able to play the finished game
Well the only way for " my grandchildren's grandchildren to be ale to play WVM finished " will be if Dev actually ever work at it seriously and make progress but real progress about the actual story because story flew out of the window at some point and now the plot is MC goes to a college with a shitty basketball team to save them and fucks all the women that he meets there with his gf's blessing

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes