kaz1991x

Jan 3, 2022
That's the most lame complaint ever... oh no... the woman in a harem game like the MC... the horror...
That is literally why they exist... to be fucked by the MC at some point...

Do you really want to play for 20hrs for the MC to maybe have charmed one of them? :KEK:
I never said it should be a long tedious grind. But it's not a kinetic novel. It's a game. You should have to do SOMETHING. It doesn't have to be a ton of work, just a couple interactions to build up.

Honestly, when you watch a series, do you watch only the first episode before skipping to the finale for the pay-off? Do you play every video game in god mode to avoid any challenge?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I never said it should be a long tedious grind. But it's not a kinetic novel. It's a game. You should have to do SOMETHING. It doesn't have to be a ton of work, just a couple interactions to build up.

Honestly, when you watch a series, do you watch only the first episode before skipping to the finale for the pay-off? Do you play every video game in god mode to avoid any challenge?
Dude... it's a VN... not Dark Souls... :KEK:
There are no challenges in reading an interactive novel.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Short story I've been away for a few weeks, I'm a little too lazy to read pages and more pages of the thread. To summarize, what is the last excuse that the "developer" gave us?

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
I mean.. He said the update was "almost done", then says he has some "news soon", then he goes on "vacation". I get vacation is just paused payments, but dude cmon. He gets all the hate he deserves. Anyone know any devs that actually have passion on what they are working on? Checking out Desert Stalker. Seems interesting.
View attachment 3743088
Killer7 passion on what they are working on. " My New Family " completed and "My New Memories paused do to personal legal shit" also working on 3rd game now

He's been through hell, but still posts weekly I'm sure if any other Devolper would of gave up and moved on.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Killer7 passion on what they are working on. "My New Household" completed and "My New Memories paused do to personal legal shit" also working on 3rd game now

He's been through hell, but still posts weekly I'm sure if any other Devolper would of gave up and moved on.
My New Household?
Did you smoke some crack?
The game is called My New Family... :FacePalm:

• Wow
Reactions: Black Mamba24

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Short story I've been away for a few weeks, I'm a little too lazy to read pages and more pages of the thread. To summarize, what is the last excuse that the "developer" gave us?
He's been too lazy to even give an excuse for the past 6 weeks or so.

Reactions: mofonistik

returner

Sep 2, 2023
----------------------------------------------------NOT IN DEFENSE OF BD--------------------------------------------------------------
It's hard to make a harem VN.I see a lot of people making good points for/against the VN so I felt like sharing my pov too.
Mainly because of all the stories you have to introduce and somehow make sense. The more characters you pile on, the harder it is lose track of wtf is going on. And you have to take narrative shortcuts because otherwise the grind:fap ratio is out-of-whack.
Which is why it is so hard for most VNs to continue building. For example, look at Lunar's Chosen - another harem game with various themes. You will find the same narrative mechanics, hot girls love MC because of X. In the case of WVM, MC is the secret son of Satan which is why nobody can see his face and everyone falls in love with his magic dick. The rich cultists are already under his control and soon the world will lie at his feet squirming under the raw majesty of the presence of BD MC. :KEK:

But jokes aside, as a fledgling dev myself, I understand that things come at you fast and it's hard to keep yourself together after all the struggles.
It is my perception as a new dev, nothing much.

Reactions: Mr. Mayhem
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes