talonx4

May 16, 2019
He's hired on people twice (apparently), and immediately cuts the legs out from under them. He doesn't let them do what he hired them to do, and makes himself look like even more of a liar. He is his own worst enemy, and he just keeps making it worse for himself.

It is not a win for BD, it is just setting himself up for further fury from his fanbase. We've all seen this show already, and didn't like it the first time around.... So why do a repeat?
The people he has hired on...The many faces of Braindead.

BD.png

Last edited:

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Let's see, ep13 is bad but lots of sex and moaning, ep14 is great BD very happy with it.

This would be a perfect release then, start low, end high with lots and lots of renders for readers to enjoy, lots of sex and ending with a bang...

You gotta be very challenged or coping so hard to not see thru his BS. He's just putting some renders together while lying to get something out, and the dude manage to fuckup even that giving disconnected stories as to why.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Let's see, ep13 is bad but lots of sex and moaning, ep14 is great BD very happy with it.

This would be a perfect release then, start low, end high with lots and lots of renders for readers to enjoy, lots of sex and ending with a bang...

You gotta be very challenged or coping so hard to not see thru his BS. He's just putting some renders together while lying to get something out, and the dude manage to fuckup even that giving disconnected stories as to why.
What he should release if nothing is made at all ... i'm almost sure that he hasn't even done one fucking render. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095
Dec 9, 2020
What I think is the actual sad thing is that for the most part the renders and animations are some of the best out there. Not to slob on BD's knob but I have not seen many that are on the same level (please point me to others out there that are on the same level, as I would like to play them). Yes some people complain about the duck faces or whatever but its never been a problem for me.
Good yes, but there's like dozens if not at least 100 other games on the level of WVM at this point. Most of them are more realistic just for the fact that not every single every woman you see has duck lips, or a literal blockhead MC.

Farspire

Nov 3, 2023
I don't understand how people can be so naive, most of the comments are from upset people... Yeah, understandable. But the most interesting thing is that they actually think they already have E13 and most of E14 ready, I can bet with anyone in this thread that BD only has a small part of E13 and everything else is just excuses and lies... Who wants to lose money betting with me?
Who knows anymore, but to be blunt he flat out admitted 13 was done and 14 was near finished just sorting out a few small issues and dealing with playtesting... that was 5 months ago

Reactions: plaguyex

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
So he really closed all discussion on his discord and patreon?
no discord is open again but in slow mode.
one commend every 6 hours.
but the mods made clear that everybody gets kicked that starts complaning or arguing again.
so asslicking is wanted :whistle:

ps: brainfart has been told to avoid Discord until the update is out :rolleyes:

Apr 30, 2023
BD's game has no story from a point it's sex sex sex with any female he meets , he even has given a few peck-kisses on his step mom but story???No there is none from some point... He personally said that his game is focused on sex not story now how the hell that he currently has a problem with too much sex only he knows....

Reactions: DCreep

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
That's exactly what he should do.

Quit.
And never come back.

BD is without a doubt not made to be a dev. He is a notorious liar, fraud and a scammer.
Maybe he could try to become a politician or a Microsoft phone scammer instead. :unsure:
we'd miss out on a lot of memes though, that's the only reason I'm here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MiltonPowers

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
I have the same answer to both of these. Its not really a sunk cost fallacy. Its fear, people are afraid that if they stop supporting than he will quit. - For one reason or another its something they enjoy and want more of. Most people don't even know how much they have paid over the years and really don't care.

What I think is the actual sad thing is that for the most part the renders and animations are some of the best out there. Not to slob on BD's knob but I have not seen many that are on the same level (please point me to others out there that are on the same level, as I would like to play them). Yes some people complain about the duck faces or whatever but its never been a problem for me.
Fear is part of the sunken cost. Afraid of losing ones investment.

Reactions: plaguyex and hic86

afrolicious

Oct 29, 2023
Fear is part of the sunken cost. Afraid of losing ones investment.
Fair, but I have not seen many people complain in the place's that he actually interacts with about how much money they have put into it. To me it seems much more a fear that the game will not continue so they resort to babying him.

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
Fair, but I have not seen many people complain in the place's that he actually interacts with about how much money they have put into it. To me it seems much more a fear that the game will not continue so they resort to babying him.
When you pay for something monthly people tend to not think about the overall price over several months. They tend to only think of it as the monthly price. So if you spend $5 a month for 10 months mos people don't tend to think they have spent 50 dollars.

Reactions: YepperCause
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes