Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
From DAZ, here some examples:

And I must say I prefer the original ones on those links, than the duck face version by BD...
Yea, it was a weird and confusing decision to change their faces to duck faces when the original facial looks were better and probably just needed better lighting.

Feb 2, 2024
From DAZ, here some examples:

And I must say I prefer the original ones on those links, than the duck face version by BD...
Wow, all those models need more booty.

Oct 19, 2020
Guys look what i found some comments from me. Im just right fucking all the time about (B)rain(S)hit.

Supposed to be more than 2k renders are ready. Supporters chooses ONE, single, big update. But he decides against it and releases as parts in 3 months time period.

After 3 months period Now he promises will share the update after the lewd scene.

To me it's not gonna happen. He'll brake the promise again.

After BD shows up here facepalmer squad happy again.

We'll see what will happen.

Let's bet on release. To me 99% game will rescheculed (delayed) like 2k renders :devilish:

Btw rework should of done any moment now. Probably we are gonna see in 2025.

sandora85

Oct 15, 2017
Still some idiot's throws him free money and defending BD.Well once upon a time wise men tell this word's (scamming idiot's not a crime it's a public service for better world).

Reactions: Shadow74 and EJW
Oct 19, 2020
His cult need vitamins like b12 and omega's.

Excusedrop conning people for over 2 years close to 3. Last time they forgive him for 52 weeks 52 update but after less than 2 months again flat tire.

Then usual tricycle. Missing deadlines, nonstop excuses and false promises. Then R E P E A T

That's is the Brainshit.

Jun 26, 2023
Just checking in. Still no update (who are we fucking kidding). So after my shift , I'm just deleting the file entirely off my PC.

Though it's always been free for me, I'm not giving any more time or vauleable disk space. I been doing it long enough.

So unless by time I make it home he uploads the episode...

I am officially over and done with this project. Shame , as I thought the characters Bailey and Jasmine were really cute. But not cute enough to keep wasting my time on this foolishness

Feb 2, 2024
Just checking in. Still no update (who are we fucking kidding). So after my shift , I'm just deleting the file entirely off my PC.

Though it's always been free for me, I'm not giving any more time or vauleable disk space. I been doing it long enough.

So unless by time I make it home he uploads the episode...

I am officially over and done with this project. Shame , as I thought the characters Bailey and Jasmine were really cute. But not cute enough to keep wasting my time on this foolishness
I heard 2025, wait until then.
All the nagging in the world is not going to make any difference.
So many games and this one gets special nagging rights for some reason.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 95er and dmitry_spb

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I heard 2025, wait until then.
All the nagging in the world is not going to make any difference.
So many games and this one gets special nagging rights for some reason.
i think you don´t get it what is going on here...
it is not about the game anymore.that train has gone a long time ago.....
almost all postings in the last 18-24 month here are about Brainfart who always digs his own grave deeper and deeper.
this is just for entertainment and nothing more.
a lot of us don´t care about that game anymore,but seeing what happens everytime brainfart posts something is better than any movie lately.

Last edited:
Reactions: PNHSUKI and Mikiyo

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
and what's really sad is that his cult will still justify these new actions and yell at anyone who brings forth any legit criticism.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
and what's really sad is that his cult will still justify these new actions and yell at anyone who brings forth any legit criticism.
the discord mods at least said BD should keep distance from discord till the update is out.
and further they saying that it doesn´t bring the update out sooner all the commends,so they litarally shielding him from everything now.
but they will see that will only make things worse.
he MUST be forced to bring the update out simple as that.
leaving him be until he is ready to bring it out of his own will probably delay it further and further,and how his mind is working right now it will make everthing much worse.
everybody in discord except a few that insulted him and gone way to far told him to let the comunity decide if the update is good or not,but every feedback he got even from other devs got ignored from him.
that is a big reason many of his cultists are pissed at him now...

Dynamite69420

Feb 22, 2022
the discord mods at least said BD should keep distance from discord till the update is out.
and further they saying that it doesn´t bring the update out sooner all the commends,so they litarally shielding him from everything now.
but they will see that will only make things worse.
he MUST be forced to bring the update out simple as that.
leaving him be until he is ready to bring it out of his own will probably delay it further and further,and how his mind is working right now it will make everthing much worse.
everybody in discord except a few that insulted him and gone way to far told him to let the comunity decide if the update is good or not,but every feedback he got even from other devs got ignored from him.
that is a big reason many of his cultists are pissed at him now...
the update doesn't exist the fact that so many people don't see that is sad

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes