jish55

Nov 23, 2017
the update doesn't exist the fact that so many people don't see that is sad
Yep. If it existed, he would have been able to release it either during or slightly after the first initial date he promised, and even if not then, he should have been able to release it a week later. The fact he said there was an issue that should have been easily fixed by someone like him who has been doing this for years now is enough proof that he's full of it. Then the fact he made yet another false promise only to fall back on it and make different excuses is essentially him admitting he couldn't even create enough content to release it a month AFTER his previous promise that was already 4-6 months late from the first release promise for this update he made.

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
I heard 2025, wait until then.
All the nagging in the world is not going to make any difference.
So many games and this one gets special nagging rights for some reason.
Crazy that the Braindrop cult has made it here. Everyone is saying 2025 as a joke because it's taking so long, crazy that you hear that and think of it as an acceptable amount of time to wait.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I dunno about everyone , but i ain't waiting for the update or anything about the game . After what i played , my outlook on the game was always mostly negative , and i have zero faith in its evolution . I'm shitposting and having fun . Mind you , and to the displeasure of some apologists , with still some very valid criticisms and opinions about the game itself

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
if he would have delivered EVERY single render that he promised in the last 18 Month or so he would be at episode 18 by now with a few thousand renders in this 18 month.
Every single set of renders that he's promised us are the same set of renders. He's just kept delaying them further and further.

Reactions: YepperCause

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Funny, I read this thread, then went to YouTube and was recommended a video on how to “destroy” procrastination. Creepy.

• Hey there
Reactions: Issikka
Apr 30, 2023
Aaaand we're back to soon™ :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3996070
Damn , the moment BD pull it together and figures out his 2 options ,which are simply clear as day :1)Release the rest of Ep 13 and work the finish touches on ep 14 , and really hire a team of at least 2-4 people in this line of work and give them directions on what each of them needs to do on BD's project or 2)give up the project entirely and find a different type of work for him , i will be dead by the time he releases the next update...

Jun 26, 2023
I dunno if your being honest or trolling. I gave him lots of time. We all been waiting since Feb for a single update to the game, and now you say wait until 2025? Give him nearly a full year with no new content at all?

Fuck. That.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes