chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I dunno if your being honest or trolling. I gave him lots of time. We all been waiting since Feb for a single update to the game, and now you say wait until 2025? Give him nearly a full year with no new content at all?

Fuck. That.
Like another game I know been since 2016 and dev making +50k month but seeing the content of that game doesn't surprise me why he milking the game.

Apr 30, 2023
I heard 2025, wait until then.
All the nagging in the world is not going to make any difference.
So many games and this one gets special nagging rights for some reason.
2025 has 12 months so the 2025 that BD or someone else said is not specific... I am willing to wait until 14th of February 2025 not a minute later, if he release an update we are good , if he does not i will delete this game forever, he disrespect all of the fans he used to have and especially disrespects the people that gives him money....

Reactions: JapanLily

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
2025 has 12 months so the 2025 that BD or someone else said is not specific... I am willing to wait until 14th of February 2025 not a minute later, if he release an update we are good , if he does not i will delete this game forever, he disrespect all of the fans he used to have and especially disrespects the people that gives him money....
Doesn’t matter. Even if he releases something before your deadline, that pattern is just going to repeat itself. We had a 2 year hiatus with no release at all. After that he released something for a couple of months. Now we‘re back to a year without any release.

So even if he DOES release something, that‘s only going to last for a few months before he‘s going back to procrastinating. But hey, if a couple hundred renders in almost 4! years is enough for you…. You do you :)

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
I've mentioned many times that I haven't been very happy with how E13 has turned out. I added a ton to it,

I wonder how much of a ton?
People are making 10 12GB games or bigger.
I hope this update is just as big or more, bigger then big.
Welp, I hope you get used to disappointment.... Because you're going to get it, and it's going to be a ton of it. Like massive.... like Call of Duty sized.

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
Doesn’t matter. Even if he releases something before your deadline, that pattern is just going to repeat itself. We had a 2 year hiatus with no release at all. After that he released something for a couple of months. Now we‘re back to a year without any release.

So even if he DOES release something, that‘s only going to last for a few months before he‘s going back to procrastinating. But hey, if a couple hundred renders in almost 4! years is enough for you…. You do you :)
At this point it wouldn't surprise me if we get the "rest" of 13 maybe some of 14, before BD eventually just goes full Come Inside and only churns out those character sheets and a couple of renders here and there, without any of the pretense. At this point I don't see how BD could get more siloed without going completely dark, if the discord was any safer of a space it'd have padded walls...

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Just like last year, football season is starting. BD is a diehard Steelers fan per his Discord messages.

No update until the Steelers are eliminated from playoff contention.

• Haha
Reactions: CypherR and bufa

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
So sometime next year or depending how bad they are, sooner then that.
If we're lucky. I think anyone who expects the update to come out before December is delusional and I think anyone who expects the update to come out within the first half of 2025 is giving Braindrop way too much credit. I think fall of 2025 is when we'll finally get something and it'll probably only be part of chapter 13.

Apr 30, 2023
If we're lucky. I think anyone who expects the update to come out before December is delusional and I think anyone who expects the update to come out within the first half of 2025 is giving Braindrop way too much credit. I think fall of 2025 is when we'll finally get something and it'll probably only be part of chapter 13.
If what you say is true my friend I personally will have delete the game and not going to waste any more of my time with that

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
If what you say is true my friend I personally will have delete the game and not going to waste any more of my time with that
It's what he did before. He apparently had an update with a couple thousand renders and somehow we ended up getting a few hundred after months of delays. I would be incredibly surprised if Braindrop releases chapter 13 and 14 this year.

• Sad
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
It's what he did before. He apparently had an update with a couple thousand renders and somehow we ended up getting a few hundred after months of delays. I would be incredibly surprised if Braindrop releases chapter 13 and 14 this year.
My guess is that ep13 will be out this year, but around november-december, and it will be multiple updates. For 14? If we are lucky then around the one year anniversary of 13 (and I mean the ending, so november-december).

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes