2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

a55555

May 31, 2017
I know it's a meme but MTL is really not bad lol. Can more than understand whats going on. And you can't expect someone to manually translate all these games.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
I seriously wonder what goes through people's minds when they go "I'm not into this, therefor I will intentionally visit the page and express something nobody has any interest in."
"Attention good people of f95zone! I have come to say that I, the user Robin_Scales, do NOT care for the taste of licorice. I find the taste too bitter and unappealing. You are free to continue eating licorice, and will suffer no negative repercussions for doing so, but now you have been made aware of this important fact. Have a nice day."

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"Attention good people of f95zone! I have come to say that I, the user Robin_Scales, do NOT care for the taste of licorice. I find the taste too bitter and unappealing. You are free to continue eating licorice, and will suffer no negative repercussions for doing so, but now you have been made aware of this important fact. Have a nice day."
Is this where the obligatory 'stupid argument' comes in?
Because I quite enjoy black licorice. Red isn't 'real' licorice so doesn't count :p

Edit: I actually busted out laughing as soon as I finished the above comment.

Reactions: rokrad

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
If the flood of gay furry and ntr games isn't gonna ruin it first. Like wtf is the upload team doing?
At least furry and ntr have communities who enjoy them. Can't imagine there are a whole lot of folks who get off on incomprehensible text

AkaiK

Jul 23, 2017
People already have mental breakdown seeing NTR on this site, having the urge to go to the thread,stopping their lives only to shitpost about the game not clicking for them/kinkshaming everyone.

You can hope for any vanilla game to be translated by someone, someday, but niche games like NTR need to be pretty big for one of a few fan translators to pick it up. Thats why i support Kagura Games those days when they release a NTR game, there's little to no one that has interest in translating those games.

Back to the topic of MTL, sure, it should have its own tag. But some people need to understand that the MTL is the only translation some games will ever have. This game, for example, is rather short and i doubt any translator would pick it up. MTL it not good by any means, but at least it gives you context of the game, and that some times is the only thing we can afford to have. RJ248754 is one of the BEST NTRPG games i've ever played, and i advice anyone who likes NTR to play it, but it does not have a translation, and i actually understood a gooooood chunk of the game by playing it with MTL. I would support a translation by commission, but for my demise i can't afford it at the moment.

To finish my point, one game that was posted last year here in F95 was translated by a fan. He said the game was pretty much finished, 99% translated. Guess what? The game had 1~3 NTR events in his whole vanilla plot, and the translator refused to translate those. These, in my opinion are the true unprofessional things that fuck up any chance of the game being translated properly.
RJ248754 does have a translation? It's been out for months hasn't it? Or was it MTL at first I don't recall. Honestly I skipped it cause Mind Control
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bust...tor-hypno-ntr-peeking-v1-04-avantgarde.61364/

Violet Tucker

Aug 18, 2018
I'm not into this

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
RJ248754 does have a translation? It's been out for months hasn't it? Or was it MTL at first I don't recall. Honestly I skipped it cause Mind Control
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bust...tor-hypno-ntr-peeking-v1-04-avantgarde.61364/
It is translated! And yes, it's been out for 2 years i guess. There's some points in the story where he briefly takes the wife out of the Mind Control, and by the end the game there's less and less, since she's turning into a slut. I definitely recommend it.

Sebastian9696

Aug 20, 2018
It is translated! And yes, it's been out for 2 years i guess. There's some points in the story where he briefly takes the wife out of the Mind Control, and by the end the game there's less and less, since she's turning into a slut. I definitely recommend it.
I absolutely loved that game because you can enjoy the ntr but also you can cock block the antagonist all the way through and it is funny as hell how frustrated he gets, i 100% recommend that game to everyone even ntr haters.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Imagine complaining about MTL on fucking hentai games, like who the fuck even read the garbage story/dialogues most of the time? It's like complaining about the gameplay, who doesn't use MVcheat or Vxcheat on every rpgmaker games at this point? lmao.
It's completely different to complaining about gameplay, I can only assume you're deliberately being obtuse here.
NTR games in particular are more often than not very context driven, if the game is quite literally incoherent, there's absolutely no point in playing a NTR game.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you don't enjoy NTR games, otherwise you wouldn't have said that.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Imagine complaining about MTL on fucking hentai games, like who the fuck even read the garbage story/dialogues most of the time? It's like complaining about the gameplay, who doesn't use MVcheat or Vxcheat on every rpgmaker games at this point? lmao.
Why even play the game then? Just go pull up the artists' galleries on exhentai or something.

Plus like Phenomamd said, text is particularly important in the NTR genre. Other games you might be able to get the general gist of what's happening through images alone, but in games like these, without that context it's just a meaningless slideshow of fucking

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
+

This indeed is the point, this game is nothing extravagant in its story telling its more or less an asset flip with some passable CGs, the MTL looks like it took more time than how fast this game was build LOL

However, cheats engines really....lol that's where i agree with
Why even play the game then? Just go pull up the artists' galleries on exhentai or something.

Plus like Phenomamd said, text is particularly important in the NTR genre. Other games you might be able to get the general gist of what's happening through images alone, but in games like these, without that context it's just a meaningless slideshow of fucking

For me I've played enough eroge in Japanese text without any prior knowledge of Japanese to understand the context of the game, NTR is overglorified enough as is that every other dev is creating a spam of CGhunt shovelwares, this is why MTL is passable for these particular games, why bother with the proper translation of context when there is no proper writing in the first place. honestly people complain too much for what they're getting for free, and they don't even form proper sentence structures while whining about MTL.

On the other hand, MTLs have improved with time and the future is AI:illuminati:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Just out of curiosity, is there an ending to this game? I feel like it keeps on looping between the same sex scenes infinitely with just the blue guy vanishing. Did I miss something or is that the intended end?

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes