EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner_lower.jpg

Overview:
The main character spent his whole life working as a police detective. He's famous for his ability to solve crimes, unravel any mystery and catch even the smartest villains, but things are about to change really soon. That's where the story begins. Can one failure determine your future? Can you really escape from your past or at some point in time it's bound to come back to haunt you? Or maybe... every decision you've ever made wasn't yours in the first place? What if you're just a pawn used for greater things to come?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-02-14
Release Date: 2022-02-14
Developer: 1Thousand , , ,
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Game: Cybernetic Seduction
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

IMPORTANT:
Sharing scene that’s been added in Chapter 3 is COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE and a choice that leads to it is tagged properly, so you won’t get there by mistake.

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin
: - - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -
Others:
Compressed* - Torrent*

Extras: Walkthrough - Fan Art - Italian TL* - Spanish* - Walkthrough+Gallery Unlocker Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Home_Office_895.jpg Restaurant45.jpg Interrogation_156.jpg Co_Time9.jpg Cobeach26.jpg VillPatrol3.jpg Warehouse_96.jpg DgBeach79.jpg Dgtrap28.jpg Dgcinema52.jpg Hotel_bed_1005.jpg On3_21.jpg Ch12hospital17.jpg VCo32.jpg Mur3_7.jpg Mur3_30.jpg SOffice97.jpg Toilet41.jpg Hospital135.jpg NHallway35.jpg Quest2_32.jpg ViOutside14.jpg RedTemple19.jpg MovingOut26.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
if i may suggest before the game goes too deep.

you should allow peoples to name the hero. its always a good bonus when we can put ourself in a game for immersion or else :).

just my opinion tho... i m not big fan of game that force me to play a specific person (with some exception of AAA games, because crazy story and all) :/

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Nice new game, seems interesting, very intesting, am gonna play it and see what the base concept is like.

Reactions: Lynx-.-x

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Got potential, loved the look of the wife. Nice to see there is some kind of consequence from cheating on her. The transitions (renders and sound) are a bit jarring and could use some work.

The UI is kinda annoying I'm afraid, not really an upgrade from standard renpy in my opinion.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
I'll try to fix it and allow people to name their hero in the next chapter. I was thinking of telling a story for this specific character, but maybe you're right and this only pays off in AAA games.
I'll wait for that.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'll try to fix it and allow people to name their hero in the next chapter. I was thinking of telling a story for this specific character, but maybe you're right and this only pays off in AAA games.
It's not so much about it only pays off in AAA games, but IMO it's more that:
1. Adult game players tend to want the MC to be themselves because it's their fantasy. You want to be the one doing all the banging and stuff.
2. Having an actual named character works in non-adult games because it's the other way around, the players want to be the MC. There's a clear separation between you (the player) and the named MC. For example, if you play a Batman game, you want to be Bruce Wayne. You don't think Bruce Wayne is you.

Personally though, I don't usually pay attention to the name of MC. I have a set name for the ones that asked me to name the MC, but I tend to not remember 90% of the named MC just because they don't really matter.

4.30 star(s) 178 Votes