Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
1132932_ALJ_Header_BIG.png

Overview:
It is 2048. Life on Earth for humankind continues on a downward spiral. The people live in dangerous, cramped megacities as the environment degrades around them. Backed by government forces, the giant Hawkink Tech corporation has completed the first colony ships and launched them towards distant habitable planets.
MC is a bright young software engineer who has chosen to risk his life as a colonist in order to escape the dying earth and follow his dream of building a new society. But something goes wrong, and he wakes from cryo-sleep too early, finding himself alone on the giant empty ship as it hurtles through the void.
Soon he learns he is not the only one awake when he meets another person, a beautiful young woman with flaming red hair. She is angry and damaged from already spending many months awake and alone. Can they work together to find a way out of their trap? Or is there more to the situation it first appears...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-14
Release Date: 2024-03-20
Developer: Marvellous Lunatic F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:
DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Fan Sig 1 - Fan Sig 2 - French translation* - Russian translation* - Italian translation* - Spanish translation*

*This unofficial port/version/ translation is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1336621_20210722.jpg ep3_240.png 1336623_CryoVisit_M_2.jpg 1336624_EG_DreamFirst_10.jpg 1336625_EG_DreamFirst_22.jpg 1336627_EG_DreamSecond_16.jpg 1336628_EG_DreamSecond_28.jpg 1336630_Intro_213.jpg 1336631_Intro_254.jpg 1336632_Intro_264.jpg 1336633_Intro_295.jpg ep2_99.png ep2_324.png ep2_389.png ep2_537.png ep2_148.png ep3_660.png ep3_773.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Whelp, the rotary structure already gives me hope of some good sci-fi, so I'll give it a shot.

For those not into space stuff, that's a totally realistic way of simulating gravity if we ever feel the need for a bigger space station. Just a big disk, like a kilometer wide, with just a tiny bit of spin would already result in there being some pretty hefty forces in the outer edges.

EDIT Whelp, I can at least confirm the environments are indeed very pretty.

Last edited:

Marvellous Lunatic

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2018
Thanks for sharing my techdemo here, i really appreciate it. And also thanks for adding the different hosts. I didn't thoughed it would be posted here already.

For anyone interested in the development and some images of the other characters, here is the development thread: Development Thread

And maybe interesting too, the little trailer i made:

Planned tags harem - three males in the banner. Are they going to be part of the harem too? :LOL:
Not really, they are more a like catalysator for the start of the story.

Never heard of "The Passenger"...... but this does sound a lot like "Passengers".
You are absolutly right. My bad :eek:. I will correct it in the development thread.

I see the reason for all those empty environments... so is "CRYOSLEEPING SEX" planned? :unsure::LOL:

See you when those redheads wake up.
I don't plan to add any rape scenes, so probably no cryosleeping sex. Sorry. The redheads are actually the first one you will interact with, atleast of them.

Whelp, the rotary structure already gives me hope of some good sci-fi, so I'll give it a shot.

For those not into space stuff, that's a totally realistic way of simulating gravity if we ever feel the need for a bigger space station. Just a big disk, like a kilometer wide, with just a tiny bit of spin would already result in there being some pretty hefty forces in the outer edges.

EDIT Whelp, I can at least confirm the environments are indeed very pretty.
Pretty much the point. Thanks.

:whistle: So what can i do in the game now?
Currently it's just a test build for the engine. Other than the free roam after the test intro scene where you can explore the locations and find 6 more or less secret images, nothing. This build is just for testing purpose and finding bugs in the engine. Therefor i'am quite surprised it got posted here. But a pleasent surprise for me i think.

From the banner, a harmless looking MC and 2 beard male(1 with tattoo)..th-there won't any NTR RIGHT?!
I know the demand for ntr is quite high but this wont be a major kink i plan to add. Maybe if it fits the story at a later point.
Edit: No NTR will be featured.

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I know the demand for ntr is quite high but this wont be a major kink i plan to add. Maybe if it fits the story at a later point.
Top20 trending games from this site disagrees with you, 5 out of 20 contain NTR.

And the maybe if it fits i'll add it later usually doesn't work on F95, if you add it down the line you are asking for a riot, especially if it's with estabilished LIs characters. So my suggestion is to be very open on what you want to add from the start.

Good luck, the idea of the game is interesting, gonna check it down the line.

kev4U

Jun 22, 2017
Hmm...the game reminds me of a movie called .

"A malfunction in a sleeping pod on a spacecraft traveling to a distant colony planet wakes one passenger 90 years early."

Some of those screenshots even resemble the movie. Especially the pool.

Reactions: Sindar
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes