VN Ren'Py Completed A New Beginning [Ch. 1-12] [JJsworld]

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Looks like the Mac versions haven't been added yet. Here's JJsworld's links for the Mac version for now, until he gets a chance to add them to the OP:

Hmmm.... wrong links...

Use this link for now. Do NOT add this link to the OP, as I will delete it once JJsworld gets a copy of it uploaded to his Mega account.

Edit: Here's the link to the Mac version that JJsworld should be adding to the OP shortly:

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A New Beginning Chapters1-12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
Mac users,
As soon as the mirrors are up, kindly let us know if everything is working OK. I used the RenPy Mac distribution thing, and this is pretty simple so it should work fine, but still we'd like to know!
I will be happy to try out the Mac version! Unfortunately for me, MEGA fails if the file is 2.0GB or more. GoFile, Pixeldrain, and google usually work OK. Also, can't figure out how to untangle a file ending .rar or .dmg. I'm almost 67 years old, and about 5 years old in computer years.

• Hey there
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I will be happy to try out the Mac version! Unfortunately for me, MEGA fails if the file is 2.0GB or more. GoFile, Pixeldrain, and google usually work OK. Also, can't figure out how to untangle a file ending .rar or .dmg. I'm almost 67 years old, and about 5 years old in computer years.
See this post for a (temporary) Mega link.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-new-beginning-ch-1-12-jjsworld.58797/post-7780553

It's a plain ol' .zip file, so easy peasy!
It'll be there for a couple of hours, and is 1.3GB. JJsworld needs to grab it from me still, once he has it, I'll delete it from my Mega a bit later.

Reactions: UncleFredo

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
i am downloading the last update now and i already know it is gonna be good. But the question is? Will JJsWorld make another VN/Kinetic Novel?

Reactions: OhWee and JJsworld

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
I have just started playing this game but, why is there unusually large borders on the sides of the game screen it just throws me off... and would it be possible to have the option to keep or remove the borders in future updates?

Reactions: Ren65

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I'm thinking of playing this game...but first I wanted to know what kind of incest is in this game m/s or b/s?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Well, I don't think that makes sense. Especially since you plan to have animations in the future. Or even if it has to be in this section at least it should have a separate tag instead of Comic in my opinion. But clearly You are not to blame for this.

As for the game/visual novel I really enjoyed it but there were some things the could be improved.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These are just my opinion though.
I think we should let the moderator / administrators fulfill their duties as they see fit, if content migrates to additional areas, they can move or link them as needed per the guidelines they agree on. Only if viewers participants cannot access content that is within guidelines and they can submit a case as needed should complaints be considered beyond a courtesy response.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man im sad this ended

Was such a great story and a amazing harem

But the ending kindda feels a bit rushed ?

Sure we see them all pregnant

But what happend to the mc will he eventually take over the lee busniss

We havent even went to the parents of Jin their place

So has this game been cut short in favor of something else ?

Or will we get a sequal to this ?

Last edited:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I thought this was abandoned and was bummed, low and behold a meaty completed release came out and I was not disappointed! I don't know whether the dev is gonna do a pt2 to this or try another story, but as long as they can figure out that nobody owns a 4:3 screen anymore I'm all in favour for their next project!

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Review on Jan 17, 2022 by Bobainox

Great game!!!. Good story, really love it so far [ch.11] and all the female characters, for me the story is the best of this game, badass male mc, trained in all kinds of things with brains for investments, lucky to have a good family of womens to take care of them, provide them all what they like/want because he has the money and it satisfy him they are happy and secure, background history of killer/spy/contractor/the man u needs to call to get the job done.
Review on March 22, 2022 by emirRR3V

Great game!!!. Good story, really love it so far.] And all the female characters, for me the story is the best of this game, badass male mc, trained in all kinds of things with brains for investments, lucky to have a good family of womens to take care..You deserve better score but cant you cant satsisfy everyone.Good luck in future.
Umm... WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.00 star(s) 20 Votes