turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i downloaded darkruler mods and place within "sideloader modpack" folder but still doesnt work, where do i put it?
View attachment 3422172
i mean theres many other folders that are also sideloader modpacks
View attachment 3422177
i placed it now in 3 different folders within "Sideloader modpack, sideload modpack bleeding edge>Discord and exclusive AIS" still doesnt work
First of all, as jojo said, place your self downloaded mods (so far "zipmods") into mods/MyMods!
Why? If you run the Sideloader "update" (InitSetting or KK-Manager) all mods in your Sideloader Modpack folders and not included in Sideloaders official mod list will be deleted.

As discussed before there are a lot of mods existing only made for HS2 - cuz there are many Darkruler mods included in Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2 I guess your mods don´t work in AI.

Reactions: jojo901
Nov 28, 2021
First of all, as jojo said, place your self downloaded mods (so far "zipmods") into mods/MyMods!
Why? If you run the Sideloader "update" (InitSetting or KK-Manager) all mods in your Sideloader Modpack folders and not included in Sideloaders official mod list will be deleted.

As discussed before there are a lot of mods existing only made for HS2 - cuz there are many Darkruler mods included in Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2 I guess your mods don´t work in AI.
yeah when i install a new mod in kk manager from dark ruler, it says no mods found.
1709935253525.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

LAS0719

Oct 4, 2019
back in the game after years...
Housing would be much easier with something like that mentioned CheatStats.dll...
(no, its not the included AI_CheatTools.dll , which is usefull too)

Could someone repost this? (or similar) TIA

For those who are lazy to gather materials and just want the main event (H) use this dll, it gives you all the materials and objects to 999 I think it also gives you the 4 hearts of the girls only speak to them 3 or 4 times after activating the cheat (Right Contrl) and be happy :BootyTime:

this dll goes in Bepinex \ plugins
credits to their respective creator
It's SOOOOOO much easier when you can read... sorry guys got it, Cheat Tools 3.2.1.0 in the repack - and working...

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2021
back in the game after years...
Housing would be much easier with something like that mentioned CheatStats.dll...
(no, its not the included AI_CheatTools.dll , which is usefull too)

Could someone repost this? (or similar) TIA
for some reason my cheat tools are f*cked cuz it doesnt list most of options i tend to see others have... any idea why

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
When the girls mouth stops moving when talking, is it something that can undo itself?
I guess you´re meaning mouth doesn´t move while talking?
I´m not sure if LipSync is included in AI Repack - if yes, you find this plugin in Optional Mods

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
I guess you´re meaning mouth doesn´t move while talking?
I´m not sure if LipSync is included in AI Repack - if yes, you find this plugin in Optional Mods
AI does have that plugin, but it didn't seem to work when I went to check out the file it was happening in. Thing is I'm certain this same bug has happened to me before and overtime it just eventually corrected itself. It could be something to do with how the housing island loads in because I'm also using the plugin that allows for more than 4 girls at a time, and it only affects the girls on that island, not the starting one.

adriancruiz

Apr 4, 2020
A question, can the location of the mods folder be changed, more specifically the maps folder, so that the game can read it normally? If possible, could someone tell me how to do it? thank you

hazumi lover

Jan 2, 2022
which hero have the ai shoujo DHH (lastest version)
I searched everywhere but couldn't find it
I need it to compatible sss skin
i only have the 1.0version(Probably this version)
Sorry for my poor English

hazumi lover

Jan 2, 2022
which hero have the ai shoujo DHH (lastest version)
I searched everywhere but couldn't find it
I need it to compatible sss skin
i only have the 1.0version(Probably this version)
Sorry for my poor English

Reactions: jamie110

cuper007

Mar 4, 2020
Hi. I'm having a few problems with the game.
1. When creating characters I can't save the character or load from a folder, the game just doesn't see them.
2. I can start a new game, but it is not possible to load the old one - it starts infinite loading.
How can I fix these problems?
From the mods I installed only the HF patch, after which I updated the mods inside the launcher.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
1. When creating characters I can't save the character or load from a folder, the game just doesn't see them.
2. I can start a new game, but it is not possible to load the old one - it starts infinite loading.
From the mods I installed only the HF patch, after which I updated the mods inside the launcher.
I guess both problems are possibly caused by unnecessary long file pathes - be sure you have your game main folder short named and on top of a drive outside C:/ - e.g. D:/AI-R15

If you have BetterRepack you don´t need the HF Patch

LAS0719

Oct 4, 2019
In case of BetterRepack you should run --> [BR] AI-Shoujo Registry Fixer.bat at least once...

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
So AIMainGameOptimizations plugin is causing shadows to cat crazy and spin with you as you turn around any idea how fix that without removing the plugin?
Edit: Nvm fixed it.

Last edited:

zoyfeik

Dec 5, 2022
Hello, I'm triying to download the game trought the first comment, but the 7zip files tell me that are damaged. I'm sorry but I am not readin trought 580 pages of discussion so, anyone else happened the same? There's a way to solve it? Is there another link to downoad the game?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: anon670-1
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes