the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
After the beer event ends,during the scene with Romi and Mira it says fail to load image even tho the animation keeps running in background,and once the scene ends it gets stuck in a loop. Now I was unsure whether it was bug in the game or android port so I thought I'd report it here.

Edit: I should clarify it better, if I keep pressing on retry it proceeds with the dialogue and animation in the background but keeps popping up again and again till the scene ends and Loading screen appears. Afterwards it's a loop between loading screen and error pop up.
well, on *nix-based systems, case sensitivity isn't just a suggestion to ignore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
download the new build.

azivadek

May 2, 2020
Hey guys! I'm asking for some help, I'm totally stupid. What is the "code" for the four crystals? I've been clowning around for almost an hour.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
new public release

Alvein 71a public release
So... The game was leaked 4 days after release. One of our patrons did it.
Is it bad? We were a little upset, but that's okay. In the end, most of our patrons came from such pirate forums. This is a bit unfair to our top patrons, but it only motivates us to make the next update as soon as possible.

Links to the latest updates:

Let's consider this a New Year's gift for everyone :D
Thanks for your support.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Why is the train safe puzzle so obtuse? What exactly am I supposed to do?

okrayo

Dec 24, 2020
Can not pass the test of strength. Anybody knows of a work around? The game was fun until this point. Now I am stuck. Thinking about deleting it.

4.10 star(s) 50 Votes