Demosen

Jan 11, 2018
Lapsa,

Nice work on the current version. Shame you're getting inundated with complaints about the game engine, but Inform really has aged poorly. Twine/Sugarcube is a great option if you do end up porting it. Migrating takes awhile, but it sure makes it easier to manage after that.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Thanks for the compliment!

Unfortunately, I'm not a programmer and don't know a whole lot about programming languages in general. I learned how to work with Inform a few years back on a whim and am still in the process of fully learning it. The community for Inform is pretty great though, and still pretty active. There is a new version of the engine in the works set to release sometime in the future that should have a lot of functionality that Inform7 is missing - hopefully if that ever comes out it'll be painless to port to it and will solve most of the shortcomings of Inform7.

arcwolf500

Apr 3, 2018
While I was grinding for money by doing stripping, it stops showing choices and traps me. The choices disappear when doing the stripping mini game.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
While I was grinding for money by doing stripping, it stops showing choices and traps me. The choices disappear when doing the stripping mini game.
Probably missed an edge-case somewhere in the code, I'll look into it! Thanks.

Apr 26, 2018
Just wondering as to what exactly is the pregnancy content in this game.
Is it a part of the game mechanics or is it just featured in bad ends?

CX02

Aug 17, 2018
Lapsa Any idea when you might release an updated version? I'm running into a pair of frustrating bugs, such as not being able to upgrade the hunting job, or the Rat Commander fight going blank after the end of my turn.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Lapsa Any idea when you might release an updated version? I'm running into a pair of frustrating bugs, such as not being able to upgrade the hunting job, or the Rat Commander fight going blank after the end of my turn.
At the end of the month, it'll include bug-fixes as well as a new dungeon.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
The update will hopefully be up soon - though I missed updating the guide, the updated guide can be found through a download link in a public subscribestar post through the link to my subscribestar.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Stripping still locks up the game, finishing the pyramid quest still locks up the game. Both lock ups were in the previous version, so what exactly was fixed?

DanishWasp

Dec 4, 2020
Is there a way to get a bad end when doing the animal hunt job? I tried lowering Will to 1 before doing it, but starting the job replenishes Will, and I can't seem to lose Will while on the job.

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
the presence of a gallery implies that there are already some images in this update or is still text based? i still have to play the update i was just curious

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Stripping still locks up the game, finishing the pyramid quest still locks up the game. Both lock ups were in the previous version, so what exactly was fixed?
I thought I had fixed the pyramid and the stripping job. I also fixed things with some other enemies breaking when trying to figure out what their attack is going to be, as well as issues related to the hunting job not working correctly, and direction markers being wrong in some places.

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Is there a way to get a bad end when doing the animal hunt job? I tried lowering Will to 1 before doing it, but starting the job replenishes Will, and I can't seem to lose Will while on the job.
Its not based on will, its based on rng - since its not a 'bad end', just a lewd scene (you can't game over from the hunting job). Each enemy in the hunting job is given a chance to force themselves on Kristen upon a loss. The chance is set when you start the job, so its possible to get terrible luck which will persist through the hunt until you quit and start a new one. Its also far more likely as your job level increases. If people aren't seeing any lewd scenes at all, or extremely rarely, however - I can adjust things.

the presence of a gallery implies that there are already some images in this update or is still text based? i still have to play the update i was just curious
There is currently only one fully done up image for the first boss of the first dungeon, though there is at least one or two sketches for some other scenes in the works. Given that my artisan skills lay more with writing than drawing - I have to commission the art from other artists, which costs quite a bit of money and thusly I'm not able to do it terribly often. As things stand right now, it is not viable.

The gallery lets you see the scenes, and in the future - if I'm able to get enough money from the game to actually afford it - will include the related artwork as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: assurdo

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Then I can say that both still soft lock. Also, trying to upgrade hunting job without the needed money will soft lock too.
My apologies - looking at the code, I'm not immediately seeing what is soft-locking the game with the pyramid or anything that might be out of place within the code - nor can I find a previous post detailing what exactly the issue might be that I haven't already addressed. Where exactly does the pyramid softlock now?

I'm also not experiencing the issue with the hunting job soft-locking if you don't have the money. It displays the job menu after giving you the message. What exactly happens for you?

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Where exactly does the pyramid softlock now?
going to the representative and choosing the finish option puts you in a blank screen

Where exactly does the pyramid softlock now?
I'm also not experiencing the issue with the hunting job soft-locking if you don't have the money. It displays the job menu after giving you the message. What exactly happens for you?
Funny, it seems to be specifically level 4 upgrade (the 800 one), that goes to a blank screen if there's no money.
Having tried it again, it works as intended now. So it's either random or there's some other prior thing that makes it do that.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes