Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Happy new year!

If Arenus is going to get it's realease this year, i quit smoke!
Which we all know it wont happen, so anyone else joins me with something?

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
That means you are probably an austrian if you enjoy making smoke that much
Nope, Czech Republic :)
And it looks like my joke was misunderstood.
I hinted that I would see to it that Germany would be reduced to ashes ;)

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
At this point I honestly won't care even if it never releases. It's already entertaining enough to follow this trainwreck of a development and read how it's almost ready, all you have to do is
View attachment 2303451

"Dutch, you've been saying there's a game for years now and everytime we almost get there it's gone! We lost old anon to blueballs last month, how long do you think we can keep going like this?"

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Kaliyo goin to GAY ZONE for another Roundscape update
Ahh...I still remember stopping my support some time in 2019 because they announced that they would cease their development of Roundscape (the game I supported them for), to focus entirely on Arenus.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
In General, it is unlikely that the game will be released at the time that Kal voiced, since he wrote that this month and this is most likely somewhere the end, as it usually happens. Which is to be expected.
Somehow I'm not surprised...

Due to the fact that he has been changing the release date for 4 years and several times every year, he does not have the best reputation in this regard. I'm not criticizing the fact that the development is taking a very long time, but he should better avoid giving specific dates unless he is 100% sure that he will be able to do it. Otherwise, he stirre up a lot of bad blood between the fans. Personally, I've been following the development with excitement, but all my hype is long gone as Kal keeps changing the release date.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
In General, it is unlikely that the game will be released at the time that Kal voiced, since he wrote that this month and this is most likely somewhere the end, as it usually happens. Which is to be expected.
"wE CaN aLl ReLaX" I dont get how you can milk people that long, with so may release dates, and still have the conscious to say that.

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
At this point I'm not sure i'll even believe the games been released when I've downloaded it and been playing it for a few a hours.
You may joke, but I wouldn't put it past Kaliyo to just re-release the demo with a changed version number...

Kaliyo: "What? You couldn't find the rest of the content? Must be a bug. I'll have our QA team look into it over the next few years-uh, I mean days. Yeah, days...that's the ticket...".

3.20 star(s) 36 Votes