Jan 22, 2020
I've been a visual novel fan for ten years now, and I have got to say that Artemis is the best out of every single one I have ever played. There are others, like Being a DIK that are extremely close, but digi.B has honestly spun gold with this VN. Amazing renders and visuals, music choice, script-work, storyline, and overall tone make this VN top tier. I love VN's with MC's that have a sense of humor, and you see that the writer has a great sense of humor in the script work. (The scene in the sex shop when you meet Veronica, to mention a particular scene I loved. ) That whole Cass arc crushed me because I had a similar situation occur personally. Glad to see such amazing work that feels "real" instead of all the cookie cutter "Highschool/College" kid bang fests. Keep up the good work, Dev. Already subbed on Patreon.

BushedBear

Feb 26, 2023
Played through this for the first time the last few days. Really impressed how the story is taking its time and really building a nice foundation around the main character and the girls around him not to mention the intriguing techy sci-fi aspect which draws me in even more . I have to say I think this is one of the more clever reasons for our MC to play around with all the girls for now without feeling the guilt of choosing a path and feeling creepy for wanting to see all the sexy scenes. Since he makes it clear he has issues with commitment and love and is growing as a person, it leaves that perfect wiggle room.

Models are great, I really like a lot of the girls looks and personalities, I really appreciate how expressive everything is beyond sex. Really helps the story and build up the characters, makes them feel more real. Definitely one of the stronger and worthwhile productions I've seen for this type of game.

I'm the type to usually have more criticisms the more I like something but it's hard to think of any when a game takes it time building things up like this. This is another one that has me rooting for the MC and the people around him and really can't wait to see where the story goes next.

Jun 19, 2021
I was trying to wait for a double update but i give up. Cant wait anymore. Love this game. However, now i cant even play my old version. I did the update and get an error. Any help greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 427, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Tue Mar 14 04:45:18 2023

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes