underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Much as it would be nice for the MC if his mother survived her deployment, is it worth our own headaches when the "Incest Only" hoard takes notice?
I really don't care about incest, and if his mom is alive, she isn't a character I would go for a romance, even though she is gorgeous! I just want her alive, so she can see and know all the things about MC. Know June, see how Kindra is nowadays...

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
One thing is not giving me peace. What is the name of V? I mean, we know her as Vladimirovna Chayka, but it is only her middle name (patronymic) and surname. She must have also some kind of first name.:unsure:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
One thing is not giving me peace. What is the name of V? I mean, we know her as Vladimirovna Chayka, but it is only her middle name (patronymic) and surname. She must have also some kind of first name.:unsure:
She is Edmond Dantes. And she is my father, and my mother, my brother, my friend. She is you, and me. She is all of us.

(... someone had to do it, we all can carry on now.)

BDI

May 23, 2017
She is Edmond Dantes. And she is my father, and my mother, my brother, my friend. She is you, and me. She is all of us.

(... someone had to do it, we all can carry on now.)
Wasn't Edmond Dantes also The Count Of Monte Cristo?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
probably they will leave MC's mom dead..after all, if she came back and mc tells her what Vulvamort pulled..Vulva would be flying off the roof of the office building for real once mama was finished with her...

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Artemis-DIGIB-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
new chapter or just a fix?

• Angry
Reactions: EvilGood

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Is it really her middle name? Looks like it's her full name.

V.jpg

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is it really her middle name? Looks like it's her full name.

View attachment 2482615
In Russian (as well as several other languages), a persons middle name is derived from that of the father. These middle names are called patronymics. In this case, the girls father's first name would be Vladimir. In Russia, people are often addressed by their first and middle names, as in, 'Hello, Ivan Ivanovich' (son of Ivan) or 'Good morning, Olga Petrovna' (daughter of Peter).

Perhaps some native-Russian speaker can tell us if it is now common practice by a woman to go by a name like 'Vladimirovna Chayka', which appears to be a middle and last name.

Or perhaps this woman is from another country like Bulgaria or Uzbekistan, where patronymics are also common.

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020

Unlocked
Artemis DevLog - CH5
Happy Monday all!,
Business as usual this week. Just grinding away with development. While working, I've also been letting music play in the background and saving tracks I enjoyed. Around CH4, I had told myself to make CH5 trackless until the composer can compose the full soundtrack. But playing scenes without music is just so jarring for me. So, I'll continue to insert temp tracks until we get the full tracks.
I have about 13 scenes left to complete. There are about 4 additional scenes I'm contemplating on giving the axe. I've already trimmed some fat from other scenes, so going to see if these can be placed into CH6 or if they fit better for CH5.
Also, this week was the week I released CH1 of Artemis and it's been a wild ride and the ride just gets more wild. (In a great way). I've always wanted to write stories and create great cinematic pieces and very thankful to find a medium where I can do that without having a Hollywood budget. All thanks to everyone one of you, be it here or other platforms. I'm very thankful to you guys.
Attached is a 4K render of the main love interests for Artemis. Honestly, I was going to throw Koko in there too because I thought it'd be funny to see her laying there with the others. But could barely fit the current roster.

Also attached are the questions I received and my answers.
I can't thank you enough. Here's to more Artemis and many more future projects!
Be safe. Be well.
- digi.B

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Unlocked
Artemis DevLog - CH5
Happy Monday all!,
Business as usual this week. Just grinding away with development. While working, I've also been letting music play in the background and saving tracks I enjoyed. Around CH4, I had told myself to make CH5 trackless until the composer can compose the full soundtrack. But playing scenes without music is just so jarring for me. So, I'll continue to insert temp tracks until we get the full tracks.
I have about 13 scenes left to complete. There are about 4 additional scenes I'm contemplating on giving the axe. I've already trimmed some fat from other scenes, so going to see if these can be placed into CH6 or if they fit better for CH5.
Also, this week was the week I released CH1 of Artemis and it's been a wild ride and the ride just gets more wild. (In a great way). I've always wanted to write stories and create great cinematic pieces and very thankful to find a medium where I can do that without having a Hollywood budget. All thanks to everyone one of you, be it here or other platforms. I'm very thankful to you guys.
Attached is a 4K render of the main love interests for Artemis. Honestly, I was going to throw Koko in there too because I thought it'd be funny to see her laying there with the others. But could barely fit the current roster.

Also attached are the questions I received and my answers.
I can't thank you enough. Here's to more Artemis and many more future projects!
Be safe. Be well.
- digi.B
Unacceptable!!! Koko best girl!!

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes