VN Unity Ashes of War [Ch1.19] [CTStudio]

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
so this might have already been answered but my phone wont load this site properly so sorry if i repeat a question about the updates. i just wanted to know when the new update was expected and if we have more for the turn based fighting as i loved that part of the game most :D have a nice game people.
From now on, I'll try to update every two weeks. Next one should be aorund the 20th. They're going to be a bit sparse in content, but I want more regularity.
Unfortunately, the turn based system development will be put on hold. My coding skills are far from being great, and I lose too much time trying to get stuff to work. For the forseeable future, I'll focus on giving story content.
Then I'll try my hand at the combat system once again, but I fear I'll have to go with something easier. I'll see down the line.

Reactions: Dragon59

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AshesOfWar-1.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Nonworking combat system should be disabled. I don't know why it is even possible to go into combat in its sorry state. It really gives a very bad first impression. Clicking on something is pure luck to make it work, can't end the turn at all, basically stuck in nonresponsive ui. Can't even leave the combat or load a previous save, have to close the game. Why?

Reactions: Lucifer(666)

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Nonworking combat system should be disabled. I don't know why it is even possible to go into combat in its sorry state. It really gives a very bad first impression. Clicking on something is pure luck to make it work, can't end the turn at all, basically stuck in nonresponsive ui. Can't even leave the combat or load a previous save, have to close the game. Why?

Though it is indeed barebones, I thought it was pretty functionnal, so I went and checked it again.
It seems like a hidden hitbox does prevent clicks on the upper left part of the screen.

Wasn't present before, so I'll go and check that soon.

Edit: I've pinpointed the error and will correct it soon

Last edited:

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
soo is v1.04 not compatable with v1.11 ?been waiting for an hour to load the last save but it just keeps spinning the hourglass

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Fixed version for the battles.

I'll update the thread next week

Reactions: Rasc

CTStudio

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
soo is v1.04 not compatable with v1.11 ?been waiting for an hour to load the last save but it just keeps spinning the hourglass
If I modified the script, in which the save has been made, then unfortunately, it won't work.
Given that most have been tweaked, with added maps, and stuff, then saves are likely to not work.

Sorry about that, but I don't have much choice as the saves have to read specific lines of the scripts to load (and if it's different from what is saved, it returns an error).

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
If I modified the script, in which the save has been made, then unfortunately, it won't work.
Given that most have been tweaked, with added maps, and stuff, then saves are likely to not work.

Sorry about that, but I don't have much choice as the saves have to read specific lines of the scripts to load (and if it's different from what is saved, it returns an error).
then you might want to post that near the downloads so these questions will be prevented :D

Reactions: CTStudio

wraith15b

May 21, 2020
This game is really well done, excited to see where it goes. Ship combat is also surprisingly enjoyable and well done, honestly with some additions could become a game of its own. Feels like a better version of Subverse leaning a bit more to just visual novel over h-game, though good enough this doesnt really matter.

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes