Aug 22, 2018
Replayed it after a long time and enjoyed it again.Just wondering is it possible to have the Sonya- Sonya/Christine ending?

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
avoidable netorare, but if you get anxious over any kind of perceivable "competition" you better off skipping this one.
What do you mean "competition"? I think I'm going to skip it, because I don't like netorare, it makes me sick and since you have to play what makes you happy, so I prefer to skip it.

Reactions: jllkfsdj

TGafy

May 14, 2020
What do you mean "competition"? I think I'm going to skip it, because I don't like netorare, it makes me sick and since you have to play what makes you happy, so I prefer to skip it.
I don't recall the ntr being unavoidable. The possibility is there, but if you make the right choices you can avoid it.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
You can avoid both cheating and being cheated on. Just make sure you don't allow Chris to spend any time with either old dude (MC's boss) or the black dude. Plus, when your employee hits on you deflect her.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
For those who have finished the game, is incest limited to the sister's daughter, or does it also involve the sister later in the game?
I remember the MC banging his sister when they were both very drunk, but it has been a very long time since I played this. I do remember quite enjoying that scene though. ;)
I really liked the sisters' realistic MILF look.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes