SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
For those with the graphics bug, I completly overhauled the graphics system, so you can check last version.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
you mean the issue with leffrin not showing screen/camera?
Yes. I completly changed the graphic system, so it will be surprising if there is still the same bug. Even then, I don't understand why it just affected some of you. But yeah please check if you can so I can now the change fix it.

Anron

May 7, 2017
Well I'm at the start of the game I think? Its only been a hour or so...Honestly story is great, art work in general seems to be very unique indeed but...Hell some of them are just ugly and even could be nightmareish at some points..Least for my taste..

Last edited:

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Well I'm at the start of the game I think? Its only been a hour or so...Honestly story is great, art work in general seems to be very unique indeed but...Hell some of them are just ugly and even could be nightmareish at some points..Least for my taste.
From what I have seen this is dev first game so I think this will improve in the future, least I hope..again :p
Well just wait... or do you want all the candies at the start? :p

But if you mean by improving using the same boring default perfect models that come with Daz, then the answer is not :p

mra70181

Oct 24, 2017
Well I'm at the start of the game I think? Its only been a hour or so...Honestly story is great, art work in general seems to be very unique indeed but...Hell some of them are just ugly and even could be nightmareish at some points..Least for my taste..
I agree with the story and the character part and that's the only reason why I am bothering the DEV so much cuz i want to play this awesome game

SeventhVixen
Will there be any compressed version of the game ?

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I agree with the story and the character part and that's the only reason why I am bothering the DEV so much cuz i want to play this awesome game

SeventhVixen
Will there be any compressed version of the game ?
Well I know how to make compressed versions of the game... but they're just more CPU expensive.
Anyway, it would be good to know if the problems have been solved with last version

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
This game is in desperate need of fast forward or skip mode ... I don't know what the shift+ctrl does but to me there no visible difference. The slow transitions between frames can make you insane if you want to replay or experience different path. I get that all the creators want to somehow trick player into thinking that their game is long. But the only result is to irritate. And badly produced 3d map :) really ? The point is what ? :) Better go with stylish than potato 3d from 1999

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
This game is in desperate need of fast forward or skip mode ... I don't know what the shift+ctrl does but to me there no visible difference. The slow transitions between frames can make you insane if you want to replay or experience different path. I get that all the creators want to somehow trick player into thinking that their game is long. But the only result is to irritate. And badly produced 3d map :) really ? The point is what ? :) Better go with stylish than potato 3d from 1999
update: it was a problem with my new multimedia keyboard ... for some reason unity cannot recognize some of the buttons ...

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
update: it was a problem with my new multimedia keyboard ... for some reason unity cannot recognize some of the buttons ...
I'm glad I lowered a bit your dissapointment :p I added the fast modes specially for the f95 folk (and is a system that cause more problems on Unity that may be worth, but even then). There was also a entire cutscene skip feature but I had to disabled it because caused many problems in the way I started coding the game. For future games I have planned the coding of the scenes differently. I'm a bit of a noob making big games.... but is the ones I like to make :p

About the map, it will be important in the more strategic phases of the games (after chapter 2 finishes) and for some type of movement programming I'm more conformtable on 3d than 2d. And it is very WIP right now, Just functional for chapter 1 & 2.

Reactions: Uroboros_33

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
I'm glad I lowered a bit your dissapointment :p I added the fast modes specially for the f95 folk (and is a system that cause more problems on Unity that may be worth, but even then). There was also a entire cutscene skip feature but I had to disabled it because caused many problems in the way I started coding the game. For future games I have planned the coding of the scenes differently. I'm a bit of a noob making big games.... but is the ones I like to make :p

About the map, it will be important in the more strategic phases of the games (after chapter 2 finishes) and for some type of movement programming I'm more conformtable on 3d than 2d. And it is very WIP right now, Just functional for chapter 1 & 2.
I'm not disappointed ... the game is not my theme as a whole ... i hate medievil or fantasy stuff. But i checked ... it's good - does not matter that it's not in my alley ... it has work done ... graphically it needs a lot of work ... and that is why i though > why waste time on things that simply don't put value and quality to the game itself.
Are you going to have some map battles like in civilization or europa something something was the name ? :) come on ... you need a cute old looking map with destinations ... that's it ... save some work and time and spend more on the animations ... since you are trying to put some of those but they are lacking quality a lot (they are not my first choice in any game since I haven't see a single one that has anatomically correct ones) ... spend on the story ... on the combat if you wish ... and render style above all ...
btw. is this "screen wavy shaking" - some art decision ? or my graphic card simply hates the engine !?
and despite the fact that i got irritated by not be able to fast forward .. and it was hardware issue - above all it was more of a problem with the pacing itself ... the regular is just too slow ... > but my point is ... don't DO something because of f95 or anyone else ...

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I'm not disappointed ... the game is not my theme as a whole ... i hate medievil or fantasy stuff. But i checked ... it's good - does not matter that it's not in my alley ... it has work done ... graphically it needs a lot of work ... and that is why i though > why waste time on things that simply don't put value and quality to the game itself.
Are you going to have some map battles like in civilization or europa something something was the name ? :) come on ... you need a cute old looking map with destinations ... that's it ... save some work and time and spend more on the animations ... since you are trying to put some of those but they are lacking quality a lot (they are not my first choice in any game since I haven't see a single one that has anatomically correct ones) ... spend on the story ... on the combat if you wish ... and render style above all ...
btw. is this "screen wavy shaking" - some art decision ? or my graphic card simply hates the engine !?
and despite the fact that i got irritated by not be able to fast forward .. and it was hardware issue - above all it was more of a problem with the pacing itself ... the regular is just too slow ... > but my point is ... don't DO something because of f95 or anyone else ...
Game is not specially made for people used to play renpy VNs.
By the end of content you could see the animations I'm putting now. first 4 hours of the game was made with a toaster. Also, now and then I'm remastering old content.

Also, anyway, things like the map, or combats, or Chess, etc, are stuff coded and implemented in 1-2 days. Some 5 minutes cutscenes take more than that to render and code.

Reactions: Dexco
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes